Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of the Parliament of Kurdistan warns of emptying the region of 25 thousand dinars category

yota691

Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Sunday February 21, 2016 19:38

NB-160462-635916696118147069.jpg

Alsumaria News / Sulaymaniyah 
A member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament Soran Omar, Sunday, for the dealers and gangs in the region to transfer billions of 25 thousand Iraqi dinars category to Turkey, warning of Kurdistan emptied of cash category mentioned. 

Omar said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "some traders supported by some officials and influential they have transferred about 300 billion Iraqi dinars from 25 dinars category to Turkey during the past period," noting that "the converted currency of this class back edition for the period between 2004 and 2008 ".

Omar said, that "the currencies of the 25 thousand dinars category are almost rare in the capital markets the region," warning of "emptying the region of this class." 

He continued that "traders from Arab and German and Turkish nationalities they buy in Turkey," asserting that he has the "documents and videos for these funds and operations of traffic and is ready to provide security services to investigate them." 

Comes a member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament's remarks on the Kurdish 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...The Turks have always made a buy-sell profit off the dinar on the Black-Market...They've been buying and selling the dinar since they first came out in the last of 2003...They were selling 1-million@ (25,000 dinar notes) $480 USD...Then as the lower notes became available the price shot up a couple hundred bucks....The Turks were a good source for booze in early 2003 (April)....Then later on when the new dinar hit the market the Turks were the main source to acquire dinar....ordered the dinar and picked it up with the booze order later on... :peace:

25k notes are almost rare in the market.... Why not the 50k notes, because it doesn't exist.!

This will create a liquidity problem and put more pressure on the CBI to increase the exchange rate and release the lower denominations notes.

We are getting close.

Just my opinion.!

• Upvote 6

....Whatzup LB....I could be wrong the way i understood the purpose of the mysterious 50K and 100K dinar notes...I took these notes as being only available within the banking system...these notes just give liquidity to banks through main branch transactions...Basically they took the same amount in value (25,000 dinar notes) off the street and out of circulation for their face value and will be reissued in the lower denominational notes later(hopefully in the event of an increase in value)...I could be way off-base on the way I took the purpose of these higher notes... :twocents:    

• Upvote 1

25k notes are almost rare in the market.... Why not the 50k notes, because it doesn't exist.!

This will create a liquidity problem and put more pressure on the CBI to increase the exchange rate and release the lower denominations notes.

We are getting close.

Just my opinion.!

Be careful my friend, I said that for a while and everyone got mad at me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We are getting close.

Just my opinion.!

I wish you were right and I hate to say it laid back but the 50k notes are all over ebay.

• Upvote 3