Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 Feb 2016

Adam Montana

Hey hey and Happy Wednesday everyone!

First a quick apology to those that have had issues with the chat lately... I tell you 

what, of all the trials and tribulations I've had with this site over the years, THAT is 

the biggest thorn in my side! 

(No, it's not [you]) :lol:

I've patched it repeatedly, and it's time to buckle down and give it the fix it needs 

and the one you all deserve. If I'm lucky, it will be a 4 hour project. If I'm not lucky, 

my beautiful wife is willing to bring dinner to the office, and maybe breakfast. It's 

happened before!

Please be warned that we WILL experience glitches as I work on this... please don't 

panic! And don't start emailing my support desk asking why I don't love you anymore 

or whatever else is going to go through your mind as I work on this :lol:

Before I get busy on that, I'm going to do my best to hit a gas station and pick up 

a winning Powerball ticket for the 189+ Million Powerball drawing! You should get 

one too, and then join in here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/216029-d-v-lottery-189-million/page-2

Annnd I know I'm going to catch flack for this one too, but I can't report a revalue 

of the Dinar yet. I know, I know... I keep bugging them to do it, but this wasn't our 

week. 

I will say I am still impressed and encouraged by Abadi's very steady and consistent 

progress with so many things in the GOI, so I'll continue to monitor the situation for 

us.

BUT... what else might we want to consider, when thinking about the situation? Let 

me answer one of the weekly questions:

countryroads Hi Adam.
Would you please answer this for me? Just what the "H" is going on in Iraq with regards to the RV? This has been going on for years now and in the past they were moving slow but now it looks as though they have forgotten all about it. Yes I know there is wars and violence going on there, but there is also business going on every day and the government is still functioning as well as the banks. Just what are they concerned about? Seriously, is there any signs that they are even working on the RV? As Seabee said, it's the winter blahs that's got us all about ready to start chewing on the furniture.

Thanks for putting up with my silly questions Adam, but you are the only one with the answers.
Thanks for all you do for us.

I wouldn't give up yet... yes, we're in kind of a "lull" but "big picture" we are still 

miles and miles ahead of where we were a decade ago. There was a LOT to get 

done to get this far, and I think a lot of the frustration comes from everyone thinking 

that it would be possible to see an RV back in 2004, 2006, etc. They were not ready!

We have come a long way, and I'm sure most of you realize that we're missing one 

big piece right now.

I've been harping on it for a while now. 

You know what it is... HCL. So the question at this point is "Will the HCL ever happen"?

Well, consider one thing... the price of oil. 

Has the price of oil changed, or are we seeing a major reason for it to? Not really. And 

I don't think this is a coincedence, but there's also been a distinct lack of discussion on 

the HCL lately as well.

When oil starts moving again, then HCL will ramp back up, and that's what I'm keyed in 

on right now.

:twocents:

---------------------------// ----------------------

With that said, it's time for me to get busy!

Fingers crossed for a more substantial update next time.

:twothumbs:

davis411 OK i have a question, on topic but off topic, Adam i see you are a betting man? I have agreed on trump etc, Football sorry i dont follow.

Lets bet for first day of rounds when this ends,

are you in????

love ya all and yes i am trying to bait a date line out of you,

i say by june 1st of this year, my gut is telling me
other then that again
thank you and the mods
i know texas granny loves me i think

all i am thinking is we have bets on power balls politics football etc

why not lay some bets on the rv

davis out

While I do love a good wager, you aren't going to trick me into committing to a date.

At least not that easy! :lol:

double_duce_duce Please Excuse me,Iv been out of the loop for a while,As for my question,Is the IQD Still pegged at 1166?

http://www.cbi.iq/

:twothumbs:

Seabee Very simple question here Adam. Are you pumped up for any time between now and July 1st or between July and the end of the year for an RV to occur. I have the winter time blah's and am looking for something positive to hang on too.

Thanks for all you do,
Dave, AKA, Seabee

Hey Dave,

There you go teaming up with Davis. You're a crafty bunch!

:bananacamel:

• Upvote 6

Ok I may be missing something but wouldn't it be the perfect time to work on the HCl when things are quiet around oil? Why would they not work on the HCL now and work on it when oil is flowing?

i have been thinking about that, i have heard iran and iraq on news for a few days now,

I do believe something is a foot here,

russia

iran iraq etc

they are all talking

i believe the deal is already done, just they are waiting for something and 

i do not know what

i have been thinking about that, i have heard iran and iraq on news for a few days now,

I do believe something is a foot here,

russia

iran iraq etc

they are all talking

i believe the deal is already done, just they are waiting for something and

i do not know what

That would be nice. From your thumbs to God's ears

Well Dave and seabee on currency 365 youtube channel he is all about a rate change 1st half of 2016 , because the IMF told them that they have to be back in the World economy in that time, and 365 say that means a rate change , it is his be all and end all. Who knows.

Careful quoting Guru here. You will be flamed and banned and tarred and feathered.

Still - would be nice

Well Dave and seabee on currency 365 youtube channel he is all about a rate change 1st half of 2016 , because the IMF told them that they have to be back in the World economy in that time, and 365 say that means a rate change , it is his be all and end all. Who knows.

Hey, I read that same thing in Guru land,LOL my gut tells me the same thing, but with these 20 below temps lately, I have been in a rut. Thanks for the feedback .

Dave Aka: Seabee

That would be nice. From your thumbs to God's ears

Careful quoting Guru here. You will be flamed and banned and tarred and feathered.

Still - would be nice

Oh I didn't know , thanks for the warning , the same guy claims not to be a guru though , and does not promote any dealer. Just reads the news and does a break down. Sorry again admin. By the way he quotes Adam all the time

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

Not To Rub It In ... 

But Umbertino And Luigi Spent The Day On The Sunny Italian Riviera ! :o

Stomak.gif

:D     :D     :D

Oh,!!!

I don't pay attention to those two. When my gut tells me something , it usually happens that way. However, I am not telling that this will happen, I will wait and see, maybe it is just gas. LOL

Thanks Adam for the update. But I'm not buying the reason for HCL not being approve because of low oil prices. Iraq had all the opportunity to get this done when oil prices was not low. Just another excuse for Iraq to stall because of greed and corruption. Oh well just my 1 cent. I will continue to wait as usual. Maybe one day they will get their act together. Just hope I'm alive to enjoy it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1