Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hold on to your cash, the real financial crisis is yet to come!

usarmy

I gave back over 200,000 of profits during the dot Com bust of 2000- 2002 sold my business and didn't get hurt. I've already started backing off of the market and going silver (yeah). Hope he's not correct but the way everything is going take profits, wait and buy in at a latter date when things start going more positive. Just sayin

FWD

Buy housing real cheap and rent. Let others pay for your retirement.

GO RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks

I think it is very wise for people to get into the habit of only keeping enough money

in a bank to cover bills, the rest should be accessible by you and close by in a safe

secure place. At some point, now with the new "bail in" agreements, deposits can be

confiscated which to me is criminal. Why anoyone would place blind trust in a bank

in these days is beyond me. Maybe it is denial, but fact is the system is showing

its age and should tell folks to be very careful about who they deposit their money with.

We are seeing a slow version of 2006 - 2008 happen again...and the central planners

have no new tools to create a safety net any longer. We just repeat the same mistakes

over and over which is insanity at its finest.

Truth is...we are STILL in the same crisis, there is no new one, the 'bail outs' were simply buying

time and the policies agreed to were the most destructive financial policies in all of history the

way I see it. The only thing new is the level of debt, still the same problems and still the main weakness

of a debt based economy.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 years later...
41 minutes ago, usarmy said:

My prediction for 2018, No RV!

We have a new guru. Tell me when it will not RV. Not today, tomorrow, or 2018. 

Ohhh, thank you master guru. I will be back in 2019 to ask when it will not RV oh wise guru. Hey, kidding. Go RV. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...