Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSTING

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 9

While I tend to agree. I have to ask you one quick question. " Don't you think you are asking a bit much"????? ;)

There's a question mark in your post. RUMOR has it it will be moved. :P

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

I think you became a little overzealous moving posts around. Case in point;

The forum's own home page describes the questions heading as "Questions and Tech support - Post issues with the sites here." I take that to mean tech support and questions about the web site.

If the topic of the question is about Iraq, one might conclude that the post belongs under "Iraq Topics". But I'm wacky like that. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There's a question mark in your post. RUMOR has it it will be moved. :P

I think you became a little overzealous moving posts around. Case in point;

The forum's own home page describes the questions heading as "Questions and Tech support - Post issues with the sites here." I take that to mean tech support and questions about the web site.

If the topic of the question is about Iraq, one might conclude that the post belongs under "Iraq Topics". But I'm wacky like that. :P

We could use a "General Questions" forum separate from the Tech support forum, true.... When Adam's not so busy I'll ask about it.

While I tend to agree. I have to ask you one quick question. " Don't you think you are asking a bit much"????? ;)

While I do realize that this country's citizens have been dumbed down to the point of irreparable damage over the years since the end of the 1950's, I did assume that they could understand the difference between those three rather simple and broad categorizations of input here. News, Rumor, Questions... seriously now.... I'm not asking for a definition of the word "is". I could understand the confusion of the philosophical end existential connotations of that word... lol. ;)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Why is it that people can post questions about where to buy dinar in the RUMORS section but I post an article about China's currency situation and simply asked people what they thought it would do for the Iraq RV and it gets moved?

Although it is amusing to read, ninty-nine percent of the crap posted in the rumors section is fiction anyways.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Why is it that people can post questions about where to buy dinar in the RUMORS section but I post an article about China's currency situation and simply asked people what they thought it would do for the Iraq RV and it gets moved?

Although it is amusing to read, ninty-nine percent of the crap posted in the rumors section is fiction anyways.

One must always remember this site is basically for entertainment. Rumors are just that, news must be taken with a grain of salt. Predictions, well that will be up to you. Think possitive and good things are going to happen soon IMO.

GO RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

We could use a "General Questions" forum separate from the Tech support forum, true.... When Adam's not so busy I'll ask about it.

While I do realize that this country's citizens have been dumbed down to the point of irreparable damage over the years since the end of the 1950's, I did assume that they could understand the difference between those three rather simple and broad categorizations of input here. News, Rumor, Questions... seriously now.... I'm not asking for a definition of the word "is". I could understand the confusion of the philosophical end existential connotations of that word... lol. ;)

Dumbed down.......you sure hit the nail on the head with this statement!

For me and my house we're having "the time of our lives". Although, It is like a roller-coaster ride at times.

I appreciate the hard work that many have gone to in providing up-to-date information and reports.

I like it all...there's entertainment and many of the Topics even have an educational value.

And, for the most part, it's all clean and tame...! Even the Rumor bashers are generally nice about it...sorta!!!

There may be confusion and darkness all around, but to me, we are truly living in Glorious Times...Let's enjoy them!!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I am new, but I do have some info, I just heard from my sister in laws pool guy, who has a brother who is a cabbie in NY, he was driiving someone to the airport ,that guy told him that his neighbor's dr was in the hospital when a man got a heart transplant, apparently, the medic who delivered the heart, is married to a man whose cousin has first hand info....he got it first hand from his neighbors sister in laws pool guy, who just happens to have a brother who is a cabbie in..... wait a minute,,,maybe this info isnt so reliable after all,,,,sorry

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 17

I am new, but I do have some info, I just heard from my sister in laws pool guy, who has a brother who is a cabbie in NY, he was driiving someone to the airport ,that guy told him that his neighbor's dr was in the hospital when a man got a heart transplant, apparently, the medic who delivered the heart, is married to a man whose cousin has first hand info....he got it first hand from his neighbors sister in laws pool guy, who just happens to have a brother who is a cabbie in..... wait a minute,,,maybe this info isnt so reliable after all,,,,sorry

LOL...GO RV!!!!

You have said a mouth full with this!! I agree 100% :lol: :lol:

I agree K98... people don't seem to think where they should post information. I have had to move several posts.

Agreed!!!!!!

I agree with you about this site. I get tired of reading the same post everyday. I wish people would read DV before posting to make sure it was not posted earlier.

I believe everyone is getting infomation that we need, but not to read it four times in two days.

Thanks to everyone for everything that they are doing to keep us informed.

Best thing I have read yet. LOLtongue.gif

(edited)

It is my humble opinion that people are beginning to feel the nerves (anticipation ) of this rv happening. I see alot of short fuses in here and other discussion site's ( we must be close) if you would like some advice from someone you do not know, Be patient and cool headed this Iraq Rv has nowhere to go but Up!!! "In my humble opinion" Thank you

Edited by bonechip
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I find it humerous that people can get angry at the fact that they aren't just spood fed all of the facts and issues. The bottom line is, if YOU made the investment, YOU need to do your own research and analysis. It's nice to have sites like this for the different perspectives, and someoone might have access to information that is not readily available to you for different reasons. BUT you need to do some of your own research to help you sift through the bs.

Also with this investment, it is NOT a get rich quick plan. You have to be willing to sit on this investment and be ready for anything. There are a lot of wheels turning in this machine. Global economics, local, trade, religeon, safety, government. To me, it seems that you need to do some thinking and use some common sense.

They JUST placed their government in place. Do you think that the world is going to go ahead and jump their economy through the roof? Absolutely not. There is going to be some time where they are going to read and assess before the rv is to take place.

Here are some facts for you:

1. They have the 2nd largest oil reserve in the world. This equals $. And this is what they have found so far...there's more there.

2. 100's of Billions of $'s have been signed in contracts.

3. Exxon, BP and several other companies are already in Iraq drilling and producing an increase in oil production, but they are just scratching the surface. Give them time...they will get this source pumping out black gold to the maximum %.

4. Only been days since the government has been placed. There are going to be a series of ups and downs ahead here. Be ready for the ride.

5. Currency investment is one of the biggest gambles an investor can make. You have to do research, and most importantly...have patience. It's not going to happen over night no matter what you've been told...use your common sense.

6. The sanctions have been lifted to help bring them out of bankruptcy.

7. The currency is being voted on by the nations

8. Violence is down dramatically in Iraq. But before they can show a worth, there has to be some time for this country to maintain and "prove" itself as a consitant and able economy to maintain.

There are a lot of things that are very positive happenning for this country. But fact is, they were held in the dark for so many years for control purposes used by Saddam that it set them back many, MANY years. Many believe once the u.s. miltary leaves that the country is going to break out in civil war, or Iran will come in for a take over. I believe the civil war is much more a possibility at this point. This isnt an economic war for them, its a religeoous battle between their own. Give the new government time to unite the tribes. I believe they are on the right track. I am located in Baghdad, and there are big leaps being made here, but there are also a lot of factors in play. Bottom line, if you invested in the Dinar thinking that it was going to be a quick pay out, then you made the wrong investment.

I am a buyer of the dinar, but I am on top of this investment every day, and well aware that it was not an over night get rich scheme. I believe you are looking at another year or so. Do I believe it will happen...absolutely. But you are going to have to weather the storm, the ups and downs and stay on top of it yourself. Many hands will be extending out, many "whispers" from different angles. Be ready....just pay attention and dont get caught up in hype and misdirection.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1