Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. LOTTERY 189 MILLION

jeepguy

Got Ol' Sarges Gals covered

OSG #1    04    10    27    53    56    PB 12

OSG #2    05    24    56    67    68    PB 25

***///

By Jiminy, 42Niner !  Yer a gentile & a schooner, Sir !  :tiphat: And we thank ya kindly, we do ! 

Had these 2 already in the glove box of 'OlSarge'sClassB from our last trip out to visit The Vets:

01 - 17 - 22 - 28 - 61   PB - 05

16 - 30 - 39 - 44 - 61   PB - 03

And is your new avatar the Grandkids...?  

They are an ADORABLE pair of li'l wrasslers !   ^_^

GOOD LUCK tonight to all our fellow DV PowerBallers !   :twothumbs:

Gals... are you adding those numbers?  You now have four sets of numbers!  I'd suggest you keep your gift from the Great 429, and keep the others for yourself!  Or gift ONE set (of your two) to another member!   I hope I haven't misunderstood...  :salute:

***///

Sorry, JAX....   :confused2: weren't aware of 42Niner's gift numbers post until we logged in...

tickets had already been purchased for this purpose...

coulda kept 'em for ourselves,

but didn't seem right somehow to do so....  BAD KARMA we guess maybe.  :shrug:

Is there a pot we can put them in for one of our fellow indigent Vets here to lay claim to for tonight...?  :(

Because at this point if they DID come in winners,

we'd feel terrible for the rest of our DV Family here who are participating. :(

Please advise.  :mellow:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

By Jiminy, 42Niner !  Yer a gentile & a schooner, Sir !  :tiphat: And we thank ya kindly, we do ! 

Had these 2 already in the glove box of 'OlSarge'sClassB from our last trip out to visit The Vets:

01 - 17 - 22 - 28 - 61   PB - 05

16 - 30 - 39 - 44 - 61   PB - 03

And is your new avatar the Grandkids...?  

They are an ADORABLE pair of li'l wrasslers !   ^_^

GOOD LUCK tonight to all our fellow DV PowerBallers !   :twothumbs:

The twins anyway. Nose boy is the photobomber in that pic. I'll their big brother in here sooner or later.

***///

Sorry, JAX....   :confused2: weren't aware of 42Niner's gift numbers post until we logged in...

tickets had already been purchased for this purpose...

coulda kept 'em for ourselves,

but didn't seem right somehow to do so....  BAD KARMA we guess maybe.  :shrug:

Is there a pot we can put them in for one of our fellow indigent Vets here to lay claim to for tonight...?  :(

Because at this point if they DID come in winners,

we'd feel terrible for the rest of our DV Family here who are participating. :(

Please advise.  :mellow:

No problem Gals... not trying to be the Lotto police here! LOL  That's why those gifting, need to get the beneficiary's permission/acknowledgement.  To ward off the bad karma... choose TWO (this time only) members to gift to.. and assign those numbers (Is DeWitte in yet?)!  If not... simply refuse 429's gift, and keep yours.  I'm not sure which is the lesser of the two karmas... that's on you Gals!!   :salute:  :salute:

***///

Lotto Nazi.... !  :lol:

We'll check with DeWitte and another willing victim and get back to ya...

We're playin' 42NINER's numbers (GOOD KARMA!) and will let you know about the recipients of

the 2 we posted today.

Thanks,  :tiphat:

Gals... the other solution, is to just let the numbers ride as your additional contribution... with the understanding that you each just get one share of any realized winnings.

Sorry to have caused all the difficulties - hadn't seen the gals in the game yet or on the boards and wanted to make sure they didn't get left out due to traveling or whatever. Use my numbers, use your numbers, call it a gift to the DV Lotto club, whatever is best. Heck, put Adam in the game for good karma.

(Anyway I look at it, I get good karma and 1 share .)

• Upvote 2

Sorry to have caused all the difficulties - hadn't seen the gals in the game yet or on the boards and wanted to make sure they didn't get left out due to traveling or whatever. Use my numbers, use your numbers, call it a gift to the DV Lotto club, whatever is best. Heck, put Adam in the game for good karma.

Good man 429!  No problem... we simply want players who WANT to be involved, not just lucky indifferent recipients.  And, we know Sarge's Gals are always interested... so good call on your end!  Adam has indicated he's picking up a ticket at the local gas station... so I'm sure we'll see him soon!

***///

Good man 429!  No problem... we simply want players who WANT to be involved, not just lucky indifferent recipients.  And, we know Sarge's Gals are always interested... so good call on your end!  Adam has indicated he's picking up a ticket at the local gas station... so I'm sure we'll see him soon!

***///

SHABS has accepted 1 of our 2 that we posted !  Bless him.  Waiting to hear from DeWITTE if he'd adopt the other !

Pretty sure he'd be accepting of a poor unwanted red-headed stepchild of a ticket !  :lol:

Thank you SHABS, JAX and, of course, our kind benefactor -- The42NINER:tiphat:

***///

No sweat, 42NINER ...!  It's all going to a good place ! See my post above about SHABS & DeWITTE... 

Those 2 guys deserve to have a little Lotto Fun !  :D

• Upvote 1

good  job  on the numbers  so far  family !  :peace:     I do like  seeing  the  good  sportsman ship  and  fair  play  on board !   {  so if  some one  in the future lotto draws happens  too place  bonus tickets in !   just  for a kind gesture  ...     and still post  their own numbers ,   will still get  1  share of the pot !     good  job  429   and thanks  ...   thanks  jax  keeping up   the pace  ....    come  on  lucky  17  -- 17  power ball   :soon:   

• Upvote 1

thank you texas gran !   -------------  what s    4   supper ?   {   colter`s  bar-b-que ?    mmmm  black eye pea take out ?    :eek:

Southern fried catfish and mustard potato salad with cheese bread.

Here is the list so far - we have 24 players (left one OSG's numbers blank for a name until they post again).

post-26654-0-19115200-1455759842_thumb.p

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1