Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANTONIN SCALIA DEAD

MyLadiesDaddy

And that's how McConnell will cave. Simply by saying that he can't keep the Senate in session forever. 

If at this time of great importance the Republicans can't keep 1 Senator in Washington for the simple act of being in session, then that should be the end of the Republican Party.

• Upvote 2

This death of the Judge, needs a full investigation!!! That SORRY obama is up to NO GOOD again. IMHO! This thing stinks to High Heaven! He will not pick the next judge! This could be the start of marshal law! The people in Texas are not going to sit by and watch this sorry subversive obama steal our country! JMHO!!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Why all the worry

We have two champions in the Senate who are running for President of the United States

Both swear that they are the only ones that can unite and lead the GOP to victory.

A real leader should be able to rally the troops face and defeat the opposition.

On the other hand if they are nothing more then junkyard dogs. They will run back and forth at the fence line barking like mad for about thirty minutes then go and lay down.

So what is it we are about to find out about Cruz and Rubio leaders or barking dogs?

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

you do the math,   Cibolo Creek Ranch owner recalls Scalia’s last hours in Texas

MARFA — A first-time guest to the Cibolo Creek Creek Ranch, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was animated and engaged during dinner Friday night, as one of three dozen invitees to an event that had nothing to do with law or politics, according to the ranch owner.

Just hours later, he would be found dead of apparent natural causes, which media outlets were reporting Sunday was a heart attack. 

"He was seated near me and I had a chance to observe him. He was very entertaining. But about 9 p.m. he said, 'it's been a long day and a long week, I want to get some sleep," recalled Houston businessman John Poindexter, who owns the 30,000-acre luxury ranch.

When Poindexter tried to awaken Scalia about 8:30 the next morning, the judge's door was locked and he did not answer. Three hours later, Poindexter returned after an outing, with a friend of Scalia who had come from Washington with him.

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.

Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile, He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

"Ultimately they became available and handled it t superbly. They flew in by helicopter. They told me to secure the ranch, which I did until this morning," he said.

Scalia was just the latest newsworthy guest to visit the celebrity hideaway that covers 30,000 acres near the Chinati Mountains. Mick Jagger, Julia Roberts and Tommy Lee Jones have also partaken of its scenic vistas and luxury accomodations.

Established in 1857 by Milton Faver, known as the first Texas cattle baron west of the Pecos, the ranch retains 19th Century constructions, including "El Fortin de Cibolo," a primitive fort designed to protect settlers from Apaches.

In a special guest package offered last month, rooms went for $545 to $565 a night for two people, with a meal package and ranch tour included. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, bird-watching and ATV tours.

Scalia, who was scheduled to return to Washington on Sunday, had little time to avail himself of the ranch's offerings. Poindexter said he had only met Scalia once before briefly, in Washington. Scalia came to the ranch because he was friends another guest.

Poindexter said he knew the other guests.

"All the guests were friends of mine, I paid for all of them. There were no politics, no jurisprudence in the slightest," he said.

"This was strictly a group of friends that the judge decided to join. He was coming with his son who had to drop out for reasons I don't' know.

"It was an honor to have him. He was widely admired. There were no speeches. He wasn't asked any hard questions, it was all about the outdoors and Texas, and what it's like to being a Supreme Court Justice," he said.

Scalia's personal financial disclosures show no previous trips to the ranch. The disclosures, posted on OpenSecrets.Org show that the justice made several trips to Texas since 2005 to speak at colleges and universities, including St. Mary's University in 2008.

Poindexter, 71, said Scalia's sudden death was both a "personal tragedy" for those at the ranch, and for the nation.

"All of us here saw him as a stalwart defender of our way of life in Texas, in a real sense," he said.

"It's a great loss. Having made that statement, if it was his time to go, he was surrounded by friends, in fairly nice setting, with a full tummy too. He said he was very happy to be invited so it could have been in worse circumstances," he said.

"It's caused all of us here to stop and think about life, how precious it is, and how it is so unexpectedly lost," he added.

The body of the Supreme Court justice was moved to an El Paso funeral home early Sunday.

The body was driven from Marfa and arrived around 2:30 a.m. at Sunset Funeral Homes, according to spokesman Chris Lujan.

Lujan said the funeral home was chosen by family of the justice, and at the advice of a family friend.

The El Paso County medical examiner's office said they hadn't received any information regarding the possibility of performing an autopsy.

Just another example of ideology carrying more weight than the Constitution........The congressional rats began to scurry even before the coroner showed up.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

Or simply common sense coming before satanic liberal stupidity.  

• Upvote 2

Or simply common sense coming before satanic liberal stupidity.  

Good point.....the GOP front runner is loaded with fuzzy bunny heavenly goodness.  This country is such a mess, it could drive a reasonable man to believe in conspiracy theories.   Yep yep.....common sense all around us.   B)  Bet your bottom dollar if the GOP was in the White House right now, they'd already be confirming the next justice.  To think otherwise is simply ridiculous.  Peace out, brother.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Good point.....the GOP front runner is loaded with fuzzy bunny heavenly goodness.  This country is such a mess, it could drive a reasonable man to believe in conspiracy theories.   Yep yep.....common sense all around us.   B)  Bet your bottom dollar if the GOP was in the White House right now, they'd already be confirming the next justice.  To think otherwise is simply ridiculous.  Peace out, brother.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Now, now you know that I'm not a Repuke and that Daffy Duck isn't either. 

Anyone that thinks he is Presidential Quality is an idiot. Duck is nothing more than a loud 

mouthed schoolyard bully. A spoiled rotten rich kid that has learned to use his bullying tactics

to get what he wants. I pray to God that moron comes anywhere near Kansas so that I will have

the opportunity to call him out in public. I will do what I do best, and I guarantee you that he will 

violently respond to my tactics. 

As for the appointment, you're correct. But Hussein Obama will be appointing a Muslim Justice and 

that will, "Fundamentally Change America". 

Kansan considered in search for Supreme Court Justice

4f28dc02affb4ca29457241390f44298.jpg?w=5

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama declared Saturday night he would seek to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

With a half-dozen or more major cases and the ideological tilt of the court in the balance, Obama said he pIanned “to fulfill my constitutional responsibility to nominate a successor in due time.”

On the short list for a successor is Kansan, Sri Srinivasan. guess what religion that name is from.

Srinivasan’s family emigrated from India to Lawrence in the 1960s. Srinivasan graduated from Stanford in 1989, he then went onto Stanford Law School and Stanford Graduate School of Business graduating in 1995.

He has served under Democratic and Republican administrations and was a law clerk to former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. He has also taught at Harvard Law School.

In 2013, Srinivasan was confirmed by the Senate 97-0 to become a judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

February 14, 2016

Dems in Senate passed a resolution in1960 against election year Supreme Court appointments

Read it and weep, Democrats. The shoe is on the other foot. David Bernstein at the Washington Post’s Volokh Conspiracy blog:

Thanks to a VC commenter, I discovered that in August 1960, the Democrat-controlled Senate passed a resolution, S.RES. 334, “
  Each of President Eisenhower’s SCOTUS appointments had initially been a recess appointment who was later confirmed by the Senate, and the Democrats were apparently concerned that Ike would try to fill any last-minute vacancy that might arise with a recess appointment.

The GOP opposed this, of course. Hypocrisy goes two ways. But the majority won.As it should this time.

• Upvote 2

There's a 79% chance he's Hindu....14% chance Islam.....4% chance Christian.  I suppose if people judged me on my real name....they would assume I'm Catholic......Just as any time I meet a Billy Bob I assume he's Baptist.  It's just awful how we treat our fellow man.

GO RV, then BV

I would have thought you were from New York,  :shrug::eyebrows:  :lmao:  :lmao:   :lmao:

February 14, 2016

Dems in Senate passed a resolution in1960 against election year Supreme Court appointments

Read it and weep, Democrats. The shoe is on the other foot. David Bernstein at the Washington Post’s Volokh Conspiracy blog:

Thanks to a VC commenter, I discovered that in August 1960, the Democrat-controlled Senate passed a resolution, S.RES. 334, “
  Each of President Eisenhower’s SCOTUS appointments had initially been a recess appointment who was later confirmed by the Senate, and the Democrats were apparently concerned that Ike would try to fill any last-minute vacancy that might arise with a recess appointment.

The GOP opposed this, of course. Hypocrisy goes two ways. But the majority won.As it should this time.

So the Senate is going to be on recess until Jan 21st of 2017.....and we pay these yahoos?   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

I would have thought you were from New York,  :shrug::eyebrows:  :lmao:  :lmao:   :lmao:

Nope, sorry.  But Trump is....and Hi!!ary kind of is.....and Cruz is Canadian.  We are doomed.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

So the Senate is going to be on recess until Jan 21st of 2017.....and we pay these yahoos?   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

Nope, sorry.  But Trump is....and Hi!!ary kind of is.....and Cruz is Canadian.  We are doomed.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Well now that explains all the quackery coming out of his mouth.

• Upvote 2

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/was-justice-scalia-murdered-forget-conspiracy-theory-this-is-real/

Was Justice Scalia murdered? Forget “conspiracy theory.” This is real.

Was Scalia murdered? Forget “conspiracy theory.” This is real.

by Jon Rappoport

February 15, 2016

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)

Let’s jump right in with quotes from the Washington Post, 2/15, “Conspiracy theories swirl around the death of Antonin Scalia”. The Post published extraordinary statements from the Facebook page of “William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police”:

“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia.”

“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician. You have a non-homicide trained US Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack. What medical proof exists of a myocardial Infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?”

“How can the Marshal say, without a thorough post mortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack…”

“Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”

If this isn’t enough, the Post goes on:

“Scalia’s physician, Brian Monahan, is a U.S. Navy rear admiral and the attending physician for the U.S. Congress and Supreme Court. He declined to comment on Scalia’s [prior] health when reached by telephone Monday at his home in Maryland.

“’Patient confidentiality forbids me to make any comment on the subject,’ he said.”

“When asked whether he planned to make public the statement he’s preparing for [Texas Judge] Guevara, Monahan repeated the same statement and hung up on a reporter.”

As long as no law-enforcement investigation of Scalia’s death is launched, the doctor is justified. Confidentiality applies, unless Scalia’s family lifts it. But if such an investigation is opened, all bets are off. Confidentiality no longer applies.

There are reports that, after Scalia’s body was transported from the celebrity ranch in Texas, closely guarded and shielded by a bevy of marshals, it was rapidly embalmed. If so, that would apparently make toxicological tests far more difficult or impossible.

As for a murder motive, try: upsetting the voting balance of the US Supreme Court. Try: a push to appoint a new Justice now, thus ensuring the appointee’s political persuasion, regardless of the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election. Try: attempting to shift the Court’s voting balance in upcoming cases on abortion, immigration, and Obamacare.

Dismiss the comfortable notion that “this couldn’t happen.” JFK couldn’t have been murdered, but he was. High political figures don’t carry special immunity.

Dismiss assurances from incompetents in Texas that Scalia died of natural causes, and dismiss the press repeating these assurances—which add up to: nothing.

Dismiss calls for “propriety in a time of grief.”

Dismiss whatever opinions, pro and con, circulate now about Scalia, his points of view, his decisions, his character, his life. They’re irrelevant to the facts of his death. Those facts are as clear as mud.

Dismiss the typical accusations of “conspiracy theory.” It’s no theory when key facts are unknown and incompetents supplied the current “information.”

In addition to what I’ve cited above, count as relevant the fact that Scalia’s federal protection had been removed while he was at the Texas ranch. We’re told Scalia didn’t want that protection. Maybe yes, maybe no. We’re also told Scalia’s family didn’t want an autopsy. Again, maybe yes, maybe no. The family has been silent. Or if not, their statements aren’t being reported.

Consider, as potentially relevant, the report that Scalia was found with a pillow over his head.

Consider, as relevant, that Judge Guevara, deciding without seeing the body that Scalia died from natural causes, ruled against doing an autopsy—and a counter-opinion, offered unofficially by another Texas judge, Bishop, that she would have wanted an autopsy.

Concerning Judge Guevara, this may or may not be relevant—heavy.com reports, “Judge Cinderela Guevara: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know”:

“This isn’t the first time Guevara has been the source of controversy. In 2013, Melaney Parker Rayburn was found dead after being hit by a train in Marfa, Texas… Liz Parker, Melaney’s mom, questioned how Guevara handled the investigation of her daughter’s death, The Daily Kos reported. Melaney was hit by a Union Pacific Railroad train and, Liz [her mother] wrote, a Union Pacific representative told her that it appeared that her body had been placed on the tracks while she was unconscious. Liz asked the Justice of the Peace and the Sheriff to open the case as a homicide investigation, but they would not. Guevara, who was a Justice of the Peace at the time, did not order a rape kit or an autopsy, Liz wrote, because a doctor at the scene said the cause of death was obvious.

“Liz later wrote a letter to the editor, published on Big Bend Now, in which she said that Guevara had asked for God to give her an answer about whether Melaney’s death was suicide. Liz wrote that Guevara told her: ‘Yes, this was a tragedy, but the true tragedy was that she died without accepting Jesus Christ as her savior.’”

Bottom line so far: Any reasonable law-enforcement agency would immediately open an investigation into Scalia’s death. Failing to do so would rate as aiding and abetting a concealment of the truth, whatever that turns out to be.

Jon Rappoport

• Upvote 5

Scalia comes from the word scala in Italian meaning scale.  Scales of Justice have just been tipped. 

Presidio County was where he was killed.  Presidio means "to preside" as judges do. 

This killing is about immigration. 

This is part of the Formation for Revolution hinted by Beyonce and the Black Panther Superbowl Party

Beyonce_Black_Panthers_rtr_img.jpg

You've got the Panthers (Black Panthers) led by Cam Newton (Huey P. Newton) vs.  the Peyton Manning (the Man) on the other side. 

201602_0622_fhbbc.jpg

I found it odd when watching the SB that there was so much Seal in the pregame and in the commercials. 

Well, Seale along with H.P. Newton founded the BPP. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Seale

220px-Bobby_Seale_%28cropped%29.jpg

50th Anniversary of the BPP and the 50th Anniversary of the Superbowl

No wonder Newton wore his gold shoes.

cam-newton-heisman-cleats-1.jpg

I also found it odd that Al Jezeera of all news would break a story of a possible MANning doping scandal.  What do they have to do with football?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/28/does-peyton-manning-have-case-against-al-jazeera.html

But now it makes so much sense.  The Nation of Islam and the BPP getting back at the MAN. 

It appears that the MAN's image has been built on lies and they will do anything to cover their tracks and keep their squeaky clean image.  So that NATIONWIDE will be on their side. 

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395

kingmanning13n-4-web.jpg

• Upvote 2

The Man tried to keep that image by trashing the good name of Dr. Naughtright.  It is NOT RIGHT!

The Man tried to change the story into something less terrible and even tried to get the blame shifted to a black man.  The man even spread rumors that Dr. Naughtright used vulgar language and the now Dr. WHITER frequently had sex with black students. 

• Upvote 1

Very interesting information Rothsdad. Thanks for sharing. All I can say is 

America will now get the government it deserves. If life is a stage then the 

murder of Justice Scalia was the curtain being opened. The price of ignorance 

is slavery at best and a slaughter at worse. These people will blindly follow a Duck and 

turn their backs on God, but God will not be mocked. 

• Upvote 2

Peyton Manning, HGH and Performance Enhancing Whiteness
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, February 1, 2016, 7:14 PM

It's been more than a month since Al Jazeera issued the bombshell documentary "The Dark Side," which focuses on mostly NFL allegations of performance-enhancing drug use. For one month most of the discussion has been reduced to one word:

Credibility.

• Upvote 1

Very interesting information Rothsdad. Thanks for sharing. All I can say is 

America will now get the government it deserves. If life is a stage then the 

murder of Justice Scalia was the curtain being opened. The price of ignorance 

is slavery at best and a slaughter at worse. These people will blindly follow a Duck and 

turn their backs on God, but God will not be mocked. 

Thanks!  This script is a long strange story. 

Peyton Manning, HGH and Performance Enhancing Whiteness
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, February 1, 2016, 7:14 PM

It's been more than a month since Al Jazeera issued the bombshell documentary "The Dark Side," which focuses on mostly NFL allegations of performance-enhancing drug use. For one month most of the discussion has been reduced to one word:

Credibility.

Performance Enhancing Whiteness?!

The documentary "The Dark Side"

• Upvote 1