Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Obama Ticks Off Marine…So He Rips Her to Shreds in Must Read Letter

Shabi, you ignorant soul you. Not only do you insinuate this "Marine" isn't a Marine, you insinuate he/she has stolen valor. What based on your own arcane thinking. Proof Shabi, proof; or a link.  If that's not self-rightious bigotry on your part I don't know what is. OH BY THE WAY I NEG-ED YOU IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING. TWICE.

This Marine never said they did not want to stay a Marine. That they did not want to keep their security clearance. They never said they did not want to get a US government job after retiring from the Corp. Never did they say they wanted to sacrifice their future career in the private or public sector. As a former Marine, or what ever branch of our military you served in, you and I KNOW that if this person signed their name to this letter that shitte would have rolled down hill all the way from DC and onto this persons head. If they were not dishonorably discharged for some trumped up charge(s), other negative shitte would have occured, been placed in their service record, and made them unemployable, at the least. Why? For merely exercising their freedom of speech. Thats the reality hered.

Service men and women merely want to know from their Commander In Chief, and their family members, that the fact that they are willing to sacrifice their life for their CIC policies, that this willingness is appreciated. Don't cut their budget, don't make it difficult for all in the military to receive the best training, weaponry, and guidance. Don't go around apologizing for what goes on in war. Don't pit the poor man against the rich man, the white collar worker against the blue collar worker, or the white man verses the black man. When you divide us from the top down you lessen the goodness of this country. What happened to black slaves, white slaves, red slaves and brown slaves in our past history is deplorable. However, unless you can charge the innocent son for the crimes of a dead father, stop this self imposed re-chaining to slavery that comes by promoting the cancer of bigotry that can only kill this country. If I did not do the offense and you protest me because of the color of my skin being the only connection to the criminal and their act, then you and yours are bigots. Learning from the mistakes of the past, recognizing the mistakes of the past, committing to never allowing such things to ever occur again in this country, is the best way to move forward. United. One nation under God, with liberty and justice for all. 

Shabi, you or others insinuate that you served our country in the military, I have no proof to refute that. So until such proof comes out, I thank you for your service. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4

Shabi, you ignorant soul you. Not only do you insinuate this "Marine" isn't a Marine, you insinuate he/she has stolen valor. What based on your own arcane thinking. Proof Shabi, proof; or a link.  If that's not self-rightious bigotry on your part I don't know what is. OH BY THE WAY I NEG-ED YOU IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING. TWICE.

This Marine never said they did not want to stay a Marine. That they did not want to keep their security clearance. They never said they did not want to get a US government job after retiring from the Corp. Never did they say they wanted to sacrifice their future career in the private or public sector. As a former Marine, or what ever branch of our military you served in, you and I KNOW that if this person signed their name to this letter that shitte would have rolled down hill all the way from DC and onto this persons head. If they were not dishonorably discharged for some trumped up charge(s), other negative shitte would have occured, been placed in their service record, and made them unemployable, at the least. Why? For merely exercising their freedom of speech. Thats the reality hered.

Service men and women merely want to know from their Commander In Chief, and their family members, that the fact that they are willing to sacrifice their life for their CIC policies, that this willingness is appreciated. Don't cut their budget, don't make it difficult for all in the military to receive the best training, weaponry, and guidance. Don't go around apologizing for what goes on in war. Don't pit the poor man against the rich man, the white collar worker against the blue collar worker, or the white man verses the black man. When you divide us from the top down you lessen the goodness of this country. What happened to black slaves, white slaves, red slaves and brown slaves in our past history is deplorable. However, unless you can charge the innocent son for the crimes of a dead father, stop this self imposed re-chaining to slavery that comes by promoting the cancer of bigotry that can only kill this country. If I did not do the offense and you protest me because of the color of my skin being the only connection to the criminal and their act, then you and yours are bigots. Learning from the mistakes of the past, recognizing the mistakes of the past, committing to never allowing such things to ever occur again in this country, is the best way to move forward. United. One nation under God, with liberty and justice for all. 

Shabi, you or others insinuate that you served our country in the military, I have no proof to refute that. So until such proof comes out, I thank you for your service. 

Thank you for your confession and your candor, kevin.  Since you brought it up, I served in the Army, but I'm not about to fax you my DD214.   :peace:  Had you served in the military, you would understand the importance of that missing signature.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

red desert

TEXASPROUD, FreddiFish..

The marine’s name is Mike Shepard. He wrote this letter a few weeks after Michelle Obama gave a commencement speech at Tuskegee College May 9 2015. In the speech she said:

“Back then, black soldiers faced all kinds of obstacles. There were the so-called scientific studies that said that black men’s brains were smaller than white men’s. Official Army reports stated that black soldiers were “childlike,” “shiftless,” “unmoral and untruthful,” and as one quote stated, “if fed, loyal and compliant.”

So while the Airmen selected for this program were actually highly educated — many already had college degrees and pilots licenses — they were presumed to be inferior. During training, they were often assigned to menial tasks like housekeeping or landscaping. Many suffered verbal abuse at the hands of their instructors. When they ventured off base, the white sheriff here in town called them “boy” and ticketed them for the most minor offenses. And when they finally deployed overseas, white soldiers often wouldn’t even return their salutes.

Just think about what that must have been like for those young men. Here they were, trained to operate some of the most complicated, high-tech machines of their day — flying at hundreds of miles an hour, with the tips of their wings just six inches apart. Yet when they hit the ground, folks treated them like they were nobody — as if their very existence meant nothing.

Now, those Airmen could easily have let that experience clip their wings. But as you all know, instead of being defined by the discrimination and the doubts of those around them, they became one of the most successful pursuit squadrons in our military. (Applause.) They went on to show the world that if black folks and white folks could fight together, and fly together, then surely — surely — they could eat at a lunch counter together. Surely their kids could go to school together. (Applause.)

here is an interview with Mike Shepard..

• Upvote 2

Signature or not, the letter respectfully expresses a legitimate contempt many persons (and those serving in active military) hold against this President and his wife.  The sad irony here is not that the content is made invalid by lack of signature but that those persons wearing the uniform in harm's way are not allowed the same privilege as a citizen to criticize the President/ their Commander in Chief; Thus the unsigned letter.

However, I don't think the Marine is a 'HE'

I'm guessing it was penned by one of the new breed of Hellcats called 'SHEMARINES'

LOL! Not the first time I've been wrong :tiphat:

***///

Oh, Snap !... he called out louis farrahkahn...!   He dissed BLM, and the media, too !  :lol:

moochelle & ho'bummer called out, too and exposed for the HATERS & dividers they are by a United States Marine...

a REAL MAN who is everything they're NOT... a Patriot, a Christian & a Great American :salute:

And a dire warning about the UN supporting the influx of those refusing to assimilate to Our Values  and

are a threat to Our Constitution and way of life !

And why we should close the borders and enforce our strict guidelines for entry!  :twothumbs:

If he DOES decide to run for Office, we'll be there for him !  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

red desert

TEXASPROUD, FreddiFish..

The marine’s name is Mike Shepard. He wrote this letter a few weeks after Michelle Obama gave a commencement speech at Tuskegee College May 9 2015. In the speech she said:

“Back then, black soldiers faced all kinds of obstacles. There were the so-called scientific studies that said that black men’s brains were smaller than white men’s. Official Army reports stated that black soldiers were “childlike,” “shiftless,” “unmoral and untruthful,” and as one quote stated, “if fed, loyal and compliant.”

So while the Airmen selected for this program were actually highly educated — many already had college degrees and pilots licenses — they were presumed to be inferior. During training, they were often assigned to menial tasks like housekeeping or landscaping. Many suffered verbal abuse at the hands of their instructors. When they ventured off base, the white sheriff here in town called them “boy” and ticketed them for the most minor offenses. And when they finally deployed overseas, white soldiers often wouldn’t even return their salutes.

Just think about what that must have been like for those young men. Here they were, trained to operate some of the most complicated, high-tech machines of their day — flying at hundreds of miles an hour, with the tips of their wings just six inches apart. Yet when they hit the ground, folks treated them like they were nobody — as if their very existence meant nothing.

Now, those Airmen could easily have let that experience clip their wings. But as you all know, instead of being defined by the discrimination and the doubts of those around them, they became one of the most successful pursuit squadrons in our military. (Applause.) They went on to show the world that if black folks and white folks could fight together, and fly together, then surely — surely — they could eat at a lunch counter together. Surely their kids could go to school together. (Applause.)

here is an interview with Mike Shepard..

Thanks for the info, DMillionaire.  It's good to have a face to go with the letter.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

I am a bit confused by this. Is he a veteran (who happened to service in the Marines) or is currently on active/reserve status? I couldn't listen to the video for some reason.

Now, IF he is on active/reserve status, then he is subjected to the laws/regulations of the UCMJ (military law) and if in violation of such, then he should be punished accordingly. When I was in the Marines, we were permitted to voice our opinion (officers where discouraged from even doing this) as we represent the "honor and fidelity of the Corps". As a non-political entity, but claiming an association with the Marines, puts you in a position of "representing" the Corps. An example, might be if I wore my dress blues to a G#Y rights function. Would I be representing the Corp in that manner or just voicing my opinion on something?

So, stating he is a Marine and then basically "bad-mouthing" the President and his wife isn't a wise decision, BUT his command would have the obligation to investigate such actions and see if the Corps "honor/fidelity" was tarnished by his letter to those mentioned.

I am not certain today how they look at this. Perhaps someone who is active recently can shed more light. Again, when I was in, you could share your opinion with you buddies, but writing a letter such as this would have gotten you into trouble.

Dunno, just asking......Cheers

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2016 at 0:28 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Okay then.  But remember, when you post that letter to shame your accuser, some will choose to believe it's content.  It's the way of the world.   By the way......we are all cowards, as we hide behind our avatars and screen names.  Truth be told.....Shabs is not my real name.   :D

GO RV, then BV 

On 2/10/2016 at 0:00 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Yea , and if he did sign it , the hobums would probably have him investigated, his guns taken away then arrested.

I must be the only one that gives an unsigned letter the attention it deserves......circular file.   :lol:

I see you're still your own sweet self, Shabs. lol It's really good to see you again. Hope all is well down or over your way. Francie26

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2016 at 7:29 PM, Francie26b said:

Doing very well, Francie....it's nice to hear from you again.  Judging from the added (B) I'm guessing you struggled with the new sign in procedure like many of us did.  Hope all is well with you as well.....and to answer your inquiry, you know me.....I tend to poke and possibly, provoke.  :D

GO RV, then BV