Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

War, plunging oil prices send Iraq's economy into crisis - AP article

SocalDinar

Well I'm going to change the subject. I bought my girlfriend a Red & White Rose, a heart full of Hershey's Kisses, (she likes Hershey kisses),

wrote a love letter to her, yesterday. Set all of it on the kitchen table. When she came home from working at the prison all day, she went into the

kitchen, then came back out crying, with her arms out, grinning, wanting to hug me. Weellll, guess who is grinning this morning??????

Yabba-Dabba-Doo, Holy-Cow, wow, I didn't know she could do that. Anyhow, I'm headed back to United, to get some more Hershey's Kisses.

• Upvote 2

Tex, nobody is going to invest in iraq until there is a modicum of stability. They may talk about it, they may take photo ops with shaking hands and smiling faces, but until Baghdad governs appropriately and the military controls their sovereign territory against invaders, nothing of real substance will occur. I hope I'm wrong and you're right, but I don't think so. Just look at how long we'very been talking about the HCL. And that deal is between iraqis

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree with you SD Iraq is in better shape today than it was in the Saddam era for many reasons. Did you see where Kuwait is investing a Blue Coo back into Iraq, they not doing this for fun, Kuwait plans on becoming a big business partner with Iraq.

Hi Texstorm

I was actually talking about 2 years ago . 100 a barrel and they were not fighting Daesh. Things were not Rosey then but they were in much better off economically and yet no RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no problem with the Dinar other than what we all bought into.....which was a big pile of Guru BS ! I believe that the Dinar is just as strong today as it has been in the past. Post Saddam really doesn't matter because the International World was not really dealing with Iraq at that time. Iraq had sanctions against them and now they are slowly breaking away from that old era. I say Iraq is in better shape today than it has been in decades. Will it ever RV, hell I don't know, but no one else seems to know either and at least there is a possibility and the probability is far greater than anyone of us could have here in the US trying to win power-ball. So because I'm already in, I plan on sticking it out to the end , why is that so difficult for y'all to understand.....The money is already spent. I believe that for those who don't by into all the hype that we will have a gain one day and in the mean time , to quote an old Conway Twitty song " It's Only Make Believe" ! So why are y'all so unhappy that we are having fun. Have A Great Day ! or be a Lopster and mess up someones day ! The choice is yours. 

• Upvote 1

Tex, I understand your contention that this is all a jolly source of entertainment for you and why should lobsters be "debbie downers" on your fun parade. But the truth is, this dinar speculation craze has created a much different scenario for millions of other people. For them, it's anything but a fun ride. It is a stress creator, a point of family conflict (when one spouse buys way more than they should have), a false source of financial windfall, and it creates an inheritance nightmare for executors who are trying to bring all estate assets into the light, as is required by LAW! Try to explain what dinars are, and what their worth is to beneficiaries who have no knowledge of this fiasco. So before you criticize posters of different opinions, you may want to consider the points I have just put forth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"millions of other people" .......How in the H*LL would you know this? Do you just pull this SHITTE out of ur ar

se? You wouldn't know TRUTH if it bit u in your arse. If ya don't believe in any investment, it's really quite simple sell out and move on. This constant crying "the sky is falling" is so sad. It can't be some sort of"feel better"mechanism their shrinks have suggested.......................maybe it is. If so ..................sad. Maybe Electro Shock might be a better solution.

LOPster (please shoot me) CAZ!!!!!!    OUT!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1