Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

War, plunging oil prices send Iraq's economy into crisis - AP article

SocalDinar

Well I don't post much, I don't have to. Antietam, Shabs, S.D., Caz, says enough. There really good at this.

I agree with most of what they say about our poor investment. I got to say this, I am Very disappointed in

Iraq and there leaders. The news coming out of Iraq is really bad, it's a mess over there...  

Go RV 

• Upvote 3

To caz and Shabs in reference to their question. Why am I here? First, as a dinar owner, I thought this was an appropriate site. I didn't realize the entrance to free thought was guarded so fiercely by the hit crew. Second. I got into this speculation through the persistent whispering of friends who were buying dinar back in 2008. I was a skeptic back then, and would not listen to their canned reasons. I finally caved in and bought mine in 2012 when the RV at any minute" mantra was at its peak. I must admit it was a heady time if you were a dinarian. Then came 2013, 2014, 2015 and now 2016, with the mideast situation getting worse and worse. We are so far from a currency revalue now that it literally makes no sense to own dinars, but, like any addiction, it is darn near impossible to let go of them. I finally did several months ago, and believe me, it was the right decision FOR ME. Now those same friends are just like the posters in Opinions. They are depressed, angry, uncertain, and mired in a lost dream. They can't get out. And they continue to listen to pro-dinar posters to get their daily fix. So I am their voice. Anyone who is pumping dinar sales now is making money off the deal. THERE IS NO GOOD NEWS OUT OF IRAQ. There is not imminent RV just around the corner. What does the far future hold? Who knows. So I will hold my piddly 1.5 mil as a souvenir of heady times in the past. And I will do battle with the guard dogs who, in my opinion, do a great disservice to people looking for answers. Hope that clears it up for ya, caz.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

THERE IS NO GOOD NEWS OUT OF IRAQ. There is not imminent RV just around the corner. What does the far future hold? Who knows. So I will hold my piddly 1.5 mil as a souvenir of heady times in the past. And I will do battle with the guard dogs who, in my opinion, do a great disservice to people looking for answers. Hope that clears it up for ya, caz.

Dude, this Dinar thing is eating you up.  You should sell your stash and treat your significant other to IHOP or couples therapy.  Seriously though......Belgian waffles at IHOP are scrumptious.  nom nom nom    :) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Auntiem,

Let me get this straight......1st you say  "Why am I here? First as a Dinar Owner"..............then you say "it is darn near impossible to let go of them. I FINALLY DID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO" . Then you say........"So I will hold my paddy 1.5 mil as a souvenir"  Which is it? 

And why hold on to any? You have said ain't nothing happenin. And some (mainly LOPsters) wonder why I LOP LOPsters & Guru's in the same box.............liars. JMO

Then you say "I am their voice"................PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. Really? You really need some help along with your friends. I'm sorry that's just plain sad............if true. Are your "depressed, angry, uncertain, mired in a lost dream" friends members here? If so who are they? And have they or you EVER vested in anything before? If this is your or their response to a investment/speculation that ain't what you hoped for .............hint: Don't EVER speculate or invest again!!!! Ya'll's fragile psyche can't handle it.

LOPster (in training)  CAZ!!!!     OUT!!!!  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got to say something in regards to Iraq , where in the hell do you people think that Iraq's in worst shape today than it was 20 or 30 years ago. That Shiite hole has been far worst in the past than it is today. Saddam Probably killed 4 or 5 million Kurds back then and anyone else that crossed his path. I'm really tired of the same old bad news of doom and gloom when in fact Iraq is in better shape today than it was back in 1968. This place is the cradle of all of mankind there is a book that some of y'all may want to read sometimes then may you will no what in the hell is going on. Have a great day !

• Upvote 2

Well no one will say it but everyone reading this thread is thinking it.

Ok I'll say it!

Dude! you have some serious mental problems. Major anger issues. Whats wrong with you.? I'm sure glad you don't work for the Post office!

You once said that you managed 1000 people.  I feel sorry for every one of them. What a PR _ CK boss you must be.

Seriously get some help.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The US Postal Service lost 5.5 billion last year , and has been at a lost every year for 8+ years in a row. At a rate of loss like that , I'm sorry to inform you but you probably need to have a backup plan. I would trim the fat and at least half of the people could earn a decent living. That's called survival ,obviously and unfortunately the Government is not very solvent, that's why our taxes are so high.

• Upvote 1

Well my advice to you all you "glass half full" dinar holders.........buy some more dinars. If you really think things are just rosey over there than you should have complete faith in the big RV happening at any moment. Go buy more dinars! Put your money where your mouths are. The dealers are waiting for your check. But if you haven't bought any more dinars since 2012 or so, it's probably because you have doubts about the truth of all the guspew. Like I do. Yet some of you are quite willing to belittle any poster who doesn't walk the "RV Now" line. Doesn't make sense does it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Buying oil stocks now is not a bad idea. Oil will come back. I remember gas at $4.00 a gal in 2008 and then drop to $1.60 a gal one year later. Then back up to $3.25 in 2010. Now it's down to $1.65 a gal. We run on oil. But the iraq dinar is not oil. The dinar is based on an entire nations economy and stability, both of which are in the tank right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1