Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly Feb 10 2016

Adam Montana

Morning all!

I'm reserving my comments on the dinar situation for a short time. AKA this is not going to be 

my official-official weekly update - I'm going to wait on a few developing items before I spend 

my usual time on it. 

I like what I'm seeing in Iraq right now, but I can't announce an RV yet, so I'm holding off. (I 

can't WAIT till I get to send the opposite email... it's going to start off like this: I hate what's 

happening in Iraq but let's go cash in anyway!) :lol:

There's a small to medium chance that I'll come back later today or tomorrow with a further 

update, but that depends on Iraq.

One thing that I place smaller odds on than Iraq is POWERBALL! (Our odds are better with the 

dinar IMO, but why not play the lottery while we are waiting?!)

My numbers for the next drawing are: 26 30 42 46 52 Power#: 21

(Powerball people please start using this "Tag" in the threads: "DVPowerBall". I'll attach a screenshot to 

show how I did it :twothumbs: )

post-72-0-84858600-1455123707_thumb.png

I'm bringing this up (and hoping to share a win!) because it looks like people are interested, so 

what the heck... might as well make it a regular thing and have some fun with it! It's a $3 "investment,

and would be awesome if we actually hit it. So while we're waiting on the RV, let's hit a powerball just

to make it fun! :lol:

To the extent possible, could you let us know what your associates are saying about the IQD revaluation?

There appears to be a lot of good news pouring out from the Iraqi news outlets pointing to the event we have all been waiting for that may occur soon.

Adam, in the mean time, much Thanks for all your pre event prep you are doing for us and Thanks to the moderators, admins, and the great postings by the DV participants!

Check out my last couple weekly updates. I LOVE how things are shaping up right now.

:twothumbs:

Adam,

If Obama's Agreement with Iran goes forth and, as I interpret some of the verbiage, Iran COULD take over Iraq....Now, wouldn't that just about finish this dream of ours for an RV ? Couldn't they eliminate our current Dinar and use theirs ????

I could write a book on this question, and I understand why you ask it because a lot of 

people are confused on it. If you want my opinion and are willing to take my thoughts on it, 

let me just say one thing: Iran is NOT going to take over Iraq. 

:twocents:

Hello Adam,

What are you thoughts about Mosul?

Regards,
Ametad

I'm not sure I've ever had a more open-ended opportunity to get up on a soapbox and 

just start talking for days and days and days :lol:

(You're going to have to be more specific :D )

Adam,

What do you think of some gurus talking about Iraq "calculating" rates with the IMF for the RV?  Is this an actual process?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Interesting question... and actually, one of the few in recent years that the "gurus" have been 
even close on. Here's my answer: The IMF has no authority over an RV rate, date, or anything 
else. BUT there are a few people in that organization that would have insight or influence on 
some small aspects that could have a slight impact on how successful Iraq is with an RV, so 
on this rare occasion I will hand it to the gurus - yes, this is possible and even probable.

:twothumbs:

------------------------- // --------------------------------

That's it for now. THIS guy has some work to do, so I'll catch you all later!

:tiphat:
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

"One thing that I place smaller odds on than Iraq is POWERBALL! (Our odds are better with the 

dinar IMO, but why not play the lottery while we are waiting?!)"

Well damn.....we been playing DINAR POWERBALL for 10 years and havent won YET.... hopefully our "win" happens VERY SOON....  :cigar: 

• Upvote 1

Donald Trump is currently +4000 - betting $50 on him wins $2000! (Adam From His Chat On 6/17/15)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204356-adam-montana-weekly-17-june-2015/#ixzz3znGHrxKM

Yo Adam - How Do U Like Ur Bet So Far After Last Nights Results ? B)

And Hey Hi!lary - Would U Like Some Ice For That 'Bern'? :o

babiesbernieslide.png?w=517

Bern Baby Bern ! :blink:

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 7

I like what I'm seeing in Iraq right now, but I can't announce an RV yet, so I'm holding off. (I 

can't WAIT till I get to send the opposite email... it's going to start off like this: I hate what's 

happening in Iraq but let's go cash in anyway!) :lol:

I think I would love to see that email from y'all "right quick!!!  :eyebrows: 

As always...Sandfly for what y'all do...it sure ain't no picnic to keep our misbehavin' in line!!!  :unsure:

dogs-who-like-to-misbehave-posted-awesom

Come On RV Baby!!!  ;)

• Upvote 4

I think I would love to see that email from y'all "right quick!!!  :eyebrows: 

As always...Sandfly for what y'all do...it sure ain't no picnic to keep our misbehavin' in line!!!  :unsure:

dogs-who-like-to-misbehave-posted-awesom

Come On RV Baby!!!  ;)

Hey Rod,

I a-door what you've done with the place - nothing like a breath of fresh air to help clear out those dog odors ...

And THANKS Adam !!  Can't wait to be disappointed by that impending email ...

• Upvote 2

Donald Trump is currently +4000 - betting $50 on him wins $2000! (Adam From His Chat On 6/17/15)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204356-adam-montana-weekly-17-june-2015/#ixzz3znGHrxKM

Yo Adam - How Do U Like Ur Bet So Far After Last Nights Results ? B)

Hillarious is now barely a 2:1 favorite over Trump according to Vegas... WOW When I posted that originally, I was giving people some good odds!

Today you can't bet $50 to win $2000... right now you can bet $50 to win only $100.

Does that say anything about my credibility as a politics predictor? :lol: Maybe, maybe not... we will see :)

But if he does win, I definitely get to say "told ya so!" :lmao:

• Upvote 5

Absofingloutly

***///

... :shrug:  ...  :huh: .  We need an UnAbridged Hairy Animal Dictionary up in here, please !  :lol:

...abso-friggin-lutely...?  abso-frikkin'-lutely...? abso-f'ing'-lutely...?  Search us !  :confused2:

We're not fluent in FleaBitVarmint-ese !   :P

( If we were, we could understand most of what POSSUM says, too!  :wave:  :lmao: )

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5