Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China Issues New Marching Orders.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this article as a rumor.

Could China exclude the USA from the RV process?

Not varified.

Your opine.

11 Fec 2016  WSOMN:
Mick5150:  China wants this done by the end of the month
The cabal is done and no one is holding this up
I am very limited to what I can say...my source is directly involved in this
China will have this done by the end of the month if they have to do it themselves
Blaze :MICK so is this info "recent" like today.. thought we were told it needed to be done before TPP and before Chinese New Year...thnaks
Mick5150:  there was a problem with the governor of cbi
I'm still looking by the weekend ....... You guy start reviewing what you need to do for the exchange and all have a great night
Thanks all if I get any updates l will let you know…. be ready for a moments notice
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

And where in all that is the mention of China excluding the U.S.?

Jeez!!

And by the way -- every couple of months someone claims China is forcing this to happen! Not sure how a country with nothing to do with another's monetary policies can make that happen, but God bless Luigi for at least having the ability to cut and paste -- now if we could just get him to understand what the words mean that he's dragging over here, maybe his annoying nonsense would stop!

Not varified.

• Upvote 3

I must disagree with you Mr. BJ in Montreal.  I honestly believe that Luigi truly is "varified", with the "A" in the correct place.  Varified in many circumstances such as in Lunatic.  Or maybe Looney Tunes.  But now I have a new varified idea.  How about the rest of us come up varified ideas to stick on Luigi.  Who wants to be next?

Hey DT, kinda hard to clean up crap with paper plates.  I'm sure he "varafied" the shaving of said plates into a slightly thinner material called toilet/mouth paper.  In his case it cleans up the same mess from either end.......varified.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi,

Only a fool would continue to peddle lies and deceit. You must really be starving for whatever attention you can get.

Are you truly mentally deficient or are you so ignorant that you believe the most outlandish crap that anyone prints?

Your sharing of lies makes you as guilty as the one who initially typed it up. It's evident that you have no intention on doing any type of research to determine whether this stuff you bring has any relation to reality.

• Upvote 2

***///

MICK5150's english.... she no so good, yes no ?  :confused2:

Sounds so incredibly ignorant. <_<

Even getting called out by some other poor unfortunate sumbitch who thinks

TPP & Chinese New Year meant 'trigger dates'.  :facepalm3:

Apparently LUIGI is scraping the very bottom of his crap barrel for "intel"... 

PATHETIC.   A new low even for you, LUIGI:trash2:

I dunno. The way the Chinese have taken over this place, maybe they already took over Iraq too?!?! Everywhere I go, I hear Chinese. Chinese signs at the airport/shopping malls. Everywhere! Wo bu ming bai ne showa shem ma! Happy Chinese New Years to you all!

***///

Sure are right about the CHiCom invasion, Doc !   :shrug:

Can they out-pace the onslaught of radical islam is the question ! :confused2:  And the race is on ! 

Happy Chinese New Year to you, too.... Here have another delicious Moon Cake !   :D

• Upvote 2

China fakes everything.....why not an rv?

That's true....They're masters at counterfeiting

Luigi Can't Afford China - The Crap He Brings Us Is On Paper Plates ...

:D :D :D

Reminds me of a nice Steely Dan song....

And also a Level 42 one ( The Chinese Way)

Edited by umbertino

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone said the RV was going to happen.... They all had reliable secret sources that couldn't be divulged ! it will be happening to night, tomorrow before 4:30 Iraq time, just before a long 3 day U.S. holiday weekend, this coming weekend, or some other B.S. who listens to them anymore. What do they get out of it ??? They must be pumpers trying to get the new guys to quickly buy another couple of million before it hits. that's the only thing I can think of.. they must tell their investors / customers to watch when certain guys post because they have inside info, or some such crap.

Tired of the same old merry go round !

Islandman7  

• Upvote 2

right on, Ladies. They are already everywhere, why not pull a "soft" invasion of Irag? Got enough people, not far away-hell they can drive from  China to the ME. Here, they form convoys: endless line of cars all flashing their EM blinkers, all driving SLOW (Agh!), trying to pass a line of them is like pulling teeth thru your anus, placards say "Drive Yourself Touring" (I think! Its in Chinese). Just replace that with "Lets see Irag and invade it too!", tell them its a nice place to visit with cheap goods (even cheaper than China), hand them AK's at the border and IS is finished! Cheers

This was suppose to be a quote for Sarge's Gals post. For some reason I cant link on this PC. Sorry!

Edited by Thaiexpat