Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do we stop racism?...

moose 57

.....generations of interracial marriage only, would do the trick.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Marriages or  being a couple anyway.. so each ethnic group  (whenever engaged at a love /  personal involvement level) will understand they do not have reason to be afraid of the other ( fear is where it all starts from)..and also their relatives and friends....ripple effect.

Shabs...Ran out of pluses, sorry...Owe you

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Botzwana....You can say that about any of the big cities, Miami is another one. Yes, welcome to the real world....crime, destruction, murder, drugs, hatred, power, greed  etc...  One is a fool to think the world is a safe and loving place everywhere. But I refuse to succumb to this mind set and be miserable, hateful, and fearful. There are many more peaceful people in this world then bad ones. Be smart by knowing your surroundings and being prepared (gun, mace, stun gun). You see I believe we all have the right to protect ourselves (Im no doormat) but would rather thrive in love and PEACE; hence promoting peace, which is our core being.

• Upvote 5

Those little 22 LRs are great and fun to shoot!  I have a range of hand guns up to and including the 50 AE and 500 S&W.  Not practical but fun to shoot now and then.

I posted the clip for fun.  I appreciate folks of different ethnicity and have enjoyed working with a fairly wide range of folks from different parts of the world.

You seem like a well rounded person Synopsis....enjoy all your responses to articles on this site. Hoping this is our year for prosperity so we can enjoy free time to shoot the guns and play in different parts of the world! ( I'll speak for myself anyway). :peace:   I have a 14 year old girl and I dream about traveling around with her before she grows up and starts her own life. Time will tell.  PEACE

• Upvote 2

I don't think it's so much about "Color" but about "Culture".    When one doesn't understand or like someones culture, way of life , way of thinking thats when criticism and harsh opinions take over.     If we could embrace, celebrate and appreciate the differences we'd live in a different world.   But unfortunately thats not the case.     Our challenge continues ....... :peace:

You can say that about any of the big cities, Miami is another one. Yes, welcome to the real world....crime, destruction, murder, drugs, hatred, power, greed  etc...  One is a fool to think the world is a safe and loving place everywhere. But I refuse to succumb to this mind set and be miserable, hateful, and fearful. There are many more peaceful people in this world then bad ones. Be smart by knowing your surroundings and being prepared (gun, mace, stun gun). You see I believe we all have the right to protect ourselves (Im no doormat) but would rather thrive in love and PEACE; hence promoting peace, which is our core being.

I agree....... :twothumbs:

IT STARTED WITH GOD,,,,SO NOW,,,IT'S UP TOO US TO DO WHAT HE HAS DEMANDED FOR US TO DO. LIVE AS ONE TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER

Well said my friend......... :bravo:

• Upvote 3

You seem like a well rounded person Synopsis....enjoy all your responses to articles on this site. Hoping this is our year for prosperity so we can enjoy free time to shoot the guns and play in different parts of the world! ( I'll speak for myself anyway). :peace:   I have a 14 year old girl and I dream about traveling around with her before she grows up and starts her own life. Time will tell.  PEACE

Thanks for the accolade Gypsygirl!  We have a lot of great folks here at DV that share information, insights, and provide all the free humor you can handle!  I try to connect-the-dots and share what I see and am thankful many others do the same.

Yeah, shooting the guns can be great fun.  I've been privileged enough to have done some traveling and have hunted in a few different parts of the world.  It is amazing what kind of natural beauties viewed, as well as the adrenaline rush, while out hunting!

Time and doing things with the kids has lasting memories and benefits.  Sometimes we just don't know how much it means to the kids to have them with us doing the things we and they like to do.  All The Best!

***///

Not easy to do when satan has such a foothold here on earth.  

We must continue the good fight against that evil, too, as God has commanded.  

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.  :salute:  :salute:

Amen to that!

• Upvote 3

Hey Umbertino... Do blacks in Italy call themselves 'African-Italians'... or just Italians?

I personally was involved ( with my 2 wives, I mean) with Nationals of other Countries ( one then took the Italian Citizenship).

The ones who are born here  consider themselves Italian.... even though if parents are still Nationals of other Countries, the children have to  apply for citizenship after they turn 18 ( that's if they want to become Citizens)  as here we have still ius sanguinis ( law of blood) and not ius soli ( law of land, like in the US)...But it seems that will change and ius soli will be applied here too, given the political will to do that

The strange ( at least to me) thing is that ..You were born here ( ok, from foreign parents, legal residents) and when you turn 18 you have to start applying for the Stay permit ( which expires every 2-3-4 years depending on various things) even though you were born here and this is your Country.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I guess when all us old farts die!!!!

But old farts ( esp. the  ones calling themselves pious and religious) should spread / teach the love  (and not the hate) in addressing the young generations ( starting  with their families obviously).. Not saying it's easy..But def. well worth a try

Of course this  applies to ( and concerns)  ALL RACES

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2