Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Economy: Central bank actions will reduce corruption in the auction currency

yota691

Monday, February 082,016 16:38 
a71dc19c2dfdba243344cb894d8c564d_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. The Commission on the parliamentary economy, said on Monday that the central bank continued its actions concerning the import, will reduce the corruption that marred the auction currency.

Said committee member Nora Albjara in an interview / Baghdadi News /, "The decline in central bank sales of foreign currency caused by the deterioration of the economic situation in the country, as well as investors feared the lack of cash in Iraq," adding that "the central bank follow the mechanics and strict controls on imports. "

Albjara added that "such controls have limited the money out, and the entry of goods into the country," asserting that "the continuation of the central bank with these procedures will reduce the corruption that marred the auction of the currency, especially as all economic actors confirm the existence of corruption in the sale of currency operations."

She pointed out that "the beneficiaries of the sale of currency illegally began by reducing the use of such illegal ways, for fear of central bank action."

CBI sales were recorded on Monday, a new low in the weekly auction for the sale of foreign currency hearings, sold $ 114 million after yesterday sold $ 118 million, which is the lowest sales recorded by the bank since Osabia.anthy 21 / t

• Upvote 3

Real value = $3.22 per dinar.

Just my opinion , but I don't think that Iraq can just reinstate the old exchange rate like Kuwait did , I don't think Kuwait printed a crap load of dinar in their time of trouble , because they were not in control of their banks , the Iraqis were. Whereas Iraq did print a crap load of dinars so the exchange rate could not be reinstated to a pre printing level, their over printed Dinar are still out there. All just my opinion of course.

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs
  • Upvote 1

"How low can they go?" C'mon now sing it with me: "How low can they go?"

:undocumented:  :undocumented:  :undocumented:  :undocumented:  :undocumented: ..............just wanted to boogie down while getting my whiskey drink. :cheesehead:

Real value = $3.22 per dinar.

I could only drink and dream of this wild rate if it'll ever to be, tonight......so let me just say, I'll be drunk dreaming of this with you in good spirit because no way it'll ever come out that high.

SALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!  :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish

Just my opinion , but I don't think that Iraq can just reinstate the old exchange rate like Kuwait did , I don't think Kuwait printed a crap load of dinar in their time of trouble , because they were not in control of their banks , the Iraqis were. Whereas Iraq did print a crap load of dinars so the exchange rate could not be reinstated to a pre printing level, their over printed Dinar are still out there. All just my opinion of course.

also  Kuwait did not have Maliki to still Billions .