Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Malware site and where has Adam been

lupine49

Every time I try to go to this site on Opera, I get a huge malware warning.  What's up with that?

And Adam has been doing his Wednesday emails.   Nothing against Adam,  I really appreciate all that he has done,  but why no Wednesday emails recently? 

If you will notice over time as Adam has built his own personal wealth...he has slacked off on his communicating with his site. Even he said last week that more or less the ones who do not pay him shouldn't have a problem with less information. He has built his popularity not through selling dinars but working to give the people that pay him over time and the info for the end of this RV. I give him credit, he is no different than any other person when it comes to money........Looking back at just five years ago how much info he freely gave us on here compared to, it has decreased  from much to little, but as he stated we are non payers. I give him credit if he has worked his butt off for the best deals for all that is paying him. In my personal opinion which probably is not worth much....all the info givers have decreased their info to the ones that listened to them. Every time an event happened like article 8, chapter 7, buying military hardware, paris debt, Marshall plan, Maliki, UST, Parliament, Shabs, and the list keeps growing as to why they will not RV. I have sense to enough to know this is suppose to be about the people who has suffered more than we will ever know, not about greedy Americans waiting to blow through their new found wealth. I am sure some will take interest against this and that is OK this is America, as I said this is my opinion but as this RV keeps being pushing down the road only a few are making money every month on this. History has proven that anyone who has visions of wealth starts out doing any and all and over time drifts down to just necessary means when their time is used up. They forget some who helped them move from just a name to being popular. Am I gripping...NO....because I am old enough that I have watched many people follow this same path. The only thing I am making reference to is what I have seen over  the years, We all have to stand up for our accomplishments and be held into account for our failures. My hope is that this thing will pop soon because this nation is pushing people into poverty everyday as they hold out hope.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

If you will notice over time as Adam has built his own personal wealth...he has slacked off on his communicating with his site. Even he said last week that more or less the ones who do not pay him shouldn't have a problem with less information. He has built his popularity not through selling dinars but working to give the people that pay him over time and the info for the end of this RV. I give him credit, he is no different than any other person when it comes to money........Looking back at just five years ago how much info he freely gave us on here compared to, it has decreased  from much to little, but as he stated we are non payers. I give him credit if he has worked his butt off for the best deals for all that is paying him. In my personal opinion which probably is not worth much....all the info givers have decreased their info to the ones that listened to them. Every time an event happened like article 8, chapter 7, buying military hardware, paris debt, Marshall plan, Maliki, UST, Parliament, Shabs, and the list keeps growing as to why they will not RV. I have sense to enough to know this is suppose to be about the people who has suffered more than we will ever know, not about greedy Americans waiting to blow through their new found wealth. I am sure some will take interest against this and that is OK this is America, as I said this is my opinion but as this RV keeps being pushing down the road only a few are making money every month on this. History has proven that anyone who has visions of wealth starts out doing any and all and over time drifts down to just necessary means when their time is used up. They forget some who helped them move from just a name to being popular. Am I gripping...NO....because I am old enough that I have watched many people follow this same path. The only thing I am making reference to is what I have seen over  the years, We all have to stand up for our accomplishments and be held into account for our failures. My hope is that this thing will pop soon because this nation is pushing people into poverty everyday as they hold out hope.

Totally agree and Thank You

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

To the first post on this link, what site were you referring regarding malware?  I haven't come across anything of the sort, yet I am a VIP and Platinum member and haven't received any of Adam's updates for THREE MONTHS!  I am sorry but I don't buy the non-payer excuse.  I paid my money and their excuse is that it's something to do with my email, which is totally untrue.  I received all of his emails before and my email address has not changed.  THREE months?  Come on, Adam!  Where are you?  Off in the Seychelles somewhere on a vacation?  I don't blame you since you live in a cold weather state but please don't forget the ones who HAVE paid their money and want some answers to what is going on.  Thank you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Every time I try to go to this site on Opera, I get a huge malware warning.  What's up with that?

And Adam has been doing his Wednesday emails.   Nothing against Adam,  I really appreciate all that he has done,  but why no Wednesday emails recently? 

To the first post on this link, what site were you referring regarding malware?  I haven't come across anything of the sort, yet I am a VIP and Platinum member and haven't received any of Adam's updates for THREE MONTHS!  I am sorry but I don't buy the non-payer excuse.  I paid my money and their excuse is that it's something to do with my email, which is totally untrue.  I received all of his emails before and my email address has not changed.  THREE months?  Come on, Adam!  Where are you?  Off in the Seychelles somewhere on a vacation?  I don't blame you since you live in a cold weather state but please don't forget the ones who HAVE paid their money and want some answers to what is going on.  Thank you!

One thing at a time. 

1st. Adam has no real control over the ads that run on this site. You can always download an adblocker program to stop them.  :surgeon:

2nd. To all of you complaining about Adam not posting or sending emails, really....... Why do you rely on a Wednesday email, when all you have to do is come to the site and look for his update in the Chat Logs Forum?  Do you need a one sentence email on every Wednesday telling you the update has been posted???? :shrug:

Adam is in the forums every day - even when traveling.  He has also said that if there is something important to report, you will hear from him. You can also go to Adam's profile by clicking on his name and then click on Find Content - all of Adam's posts will show up if you are VIP - if you are not VIP, then all of his posts in the open forum will be listed. :reading1:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Regarding malware: there should be absolutely no Malware notices on the site from any browsers. Any ads that come in through the site that contain malware are the responsibility of the owner to insure that the source of the ads is pure. Dinarvets should have some sort of virus protection software to block all ads that could contain malware and subject anyone to some kind of virus infection.

If dinarvets is getting ads from a company that is allowing malware they should stop running ads from that provider because that provider is not properly tracking the ads and there are plenty of ad services that have the kind of tracking that is necessary to protect publishers from exposing their clients and visitors. So this is just a no-brainer and completely poor hygiene for a site owner to allow any of those ads on the site.

I also had a site which was infected from some other site on the same server – many companies host like condominium complexes with multiple websites on the same server. If Adam has his own IP address than that shouldn't be an issue and the viruses could be coming in either through a plug-in or through the mod suggested a advertisement. Both of which are the responsibility of the webmaster to insure The site is clean.

There are services called watchmysite.com and others but will do this as a very reasonable rate.

Additionally the browser that you're on could have tracked it from a black listing site. If Dinarvets does not have its own IP address and is sharing - then any other site on that same box could be causing this site to be blacklisted which would cause it to be listed elsewhere as malware. So there's a lot of reasons why you could get these notices. Certainly I would be aware as malware is not good.

If you will notice over time as Adam has built his own personal wealth...he has slacked off on his communicating with his site. Even he said last week that more or less the ones who do not pay him shouldn't have a problem with less information. He has built his popularity not through selling dinars but working to give the people that pay him over time and the info for the end of this RV. I give him credit, he is no different than any other person when it comes to money........Looking back at just five years ago how much info he freely gave us on here compared to, it has decreased from much to little, but as he stated we are non payers. I give him credit if he has worked his butt off for the best deals for all that is paying him. In my personal opinion which probably is not worth much....all the info givers have decreased their info to the ones that listened to them. Every time an event happened like article 8, chapter 7, buying military hardware, paris debt, Marshall plan, Maliki, UST, Parliament, Shabs, and the list keeps growing as to why they will not RV. I have sense to enough to know this is suppose to be about the people who has suffered more than we will ever know, not about greedy Americans waiting to blow through their new found wealth. I am sure some will take interest against this and that is OK this is America, as I said this is my opinion but as this RV keeps being pushing down the road only a few are making money every month on this. History has proven that anyone who has visions of wealth starts out doing any and all and over time drifts down to just necessary means when their time is used up. They forget some who helped them move from just a name to being popular. Am I gripping...NO....because I am old enough that I have watched many people follow this same path. The only thing I am making reference to is what I have seen over the years, We all have to stand up for our accomplishments and be held into account for our failures. My hope is that this thing will pop soon because this nation is pushing people into poverty everyday as they hold out hope.

I'm surprised you have not been blocked by this comment. One time I pointed out how little it costs to create and run a membership site and actually applauded him for being a good business man am I was banned from commenting for 3 days and flamed because I was a non payer...I have also had my questions taken out of context and made to be insulting when they were not...so I have had my doubts about leadership intention until he clearly stated "this is MY site" and I have the privilege of being here to give his page clicks an increase in ad revenue (every view offers a piece of change) so while I'm told my voice and comments have no value to him since I do not pay...this is contrary to the spirit of his last post which states to have open conversations and all info is on the site to see why he is excited...

I do know that each person helps support with page clicks and with content that maintains the community. I take my hat off to him for building a site that offers enough people willing to offer an opinion and hope that some of the garbage out there and for that I am extremely grateful. If I had money to burn I would join the VIP so it does kind of rubbed the wrong way we treated like a second-class citizen and have been flamed but I can't help but somebody reads into what I write. And I'm sure I will be banned for this one. And I'm curious if you will be banned for that comment. If were not then I will be more impressed with the diplomacy at the site. Additionally I was glad to hear that the leadership does not support hate post that I see here frequently. So perhaps there is balance and one cannot blame another person for needing to make a living. He was smart and lucky to have built a site that supports him and his family. And one that offers us a bit more information than the gurus. As a result I still come back to copped an opinion here and there. Even though at times what I read can be quite offensive from the myopic perspective of some of the members and the bits pf bigotry I have read... There are good members here with good hearts.

do let us know if you survive your post

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 4

I begrudge no person for hard work and the ability to supply a service and make money. Have you all forgotten the " little yellow container " that he spear headed for the Dominican ? Shame on you all. When it happens be rest assured Adam will post and text to let us all know. I am sure there wouldn't be any hard feelings if anyone were to open there own site work hard and make money.

My 2 cents

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1