Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request for Muleslayer

Whatshername

Our dear friend and snarky little cur pup, Muleslayer has suffered a serious heart attack known as the 'Widow Maker" but he assures us that he will be okay.   :)  He received an exciting ambulance ride, prompt medical attention, last rites, a 4.5 cm stint and a lap dance from his over-nourished night nurse... and still he survived!   Prognosis is good.  Please offer up a prayer on his behalf, a word of encouragement and/or (since laughter is the best medicine) some humor to balance his stress and anxiety. 

Muleslayer'sOONN

Tap to enlarge

He could also use some advice and perhaps a gentle scolding for going back to work too soon  :unsure:   (I've given him enough crap!)   ;)

Take care of yourself Muleslayer.  DinarVets never die... they just endure with the rest of us until the RV!

• Upvote 14

Prayin' for the guy for a safe speedy recovery...and would someone please rescue him from his nurse...she obviously don't quite get the ummm..."placement" of her medical device! Word to the wise, and not to scare you Mule...my father in law was "stubborn" and 1 wk. after having stints put in went and over did it...there are now 22 grand kids without a grandfather...so buddy, listen to the docs and ease back into your routine and be chill with life...it's worth takin' care of!!!

• Upvote 3

(If'n ya think we oughtta kill a chicken n' throw some bones, too,

just say the word !  Whatever it takes to git ya back in the pink ! )  :wub:  :wub:

Now Gal's what did I say before about that chicken thing....... :shakehead: ......OMG these gal's and their voodoo medicine cures.  :o  :P

Muleslayer you can't do this to us. We're all counting on ya .  We're all having drinks in line to the bank  :cheesehead:  OGIT.  Don't you dare skip out on us now. I'll be holding your place in line.

Ok Gal's ......I've thought about it .....Count me in .....Let's do the chicken thing......lets go all out.   ;)     It's for Muleslayer............ :backflip:  :)  :D  

OK now on a serious note.  Take care of yourself.   Listen to the doctors orders   :surgeon:  but more importantly "LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE"!  :eyebrows:  ;)  She's the one that knows best. :twothumbs:

:praying:  For a speedy recovery.       :wave:  :hug:  :wave:

• Upvote 5

Thanks Whatshername for keeping us informed. 

Muleslayer we got your back and you have our hearts filled with prayers.  May Our Lord wrap you in His healing arms. 

Take care my friend and no rush in getting back.   :)

Hey Gal's I'll do the Holy Water thingy and add my candle to his recovery.  :wub:

• Upvote 2

Glad the widow maker didn’t live up to its name, and welcome to the heart attack survivors club, I joined when I was 39.  It’s a nice club that’s growing all the time, but I am sure you will agree that the initiation is a beotch.  Like everyone above said do what the docs tell ya.  That means no more

12b2e92658e37b58db40ff28d03acb33.jpg

Or else somebody will have to come down and pay you a visit and I can promise you it won’t be pleasant.

MV5BMjE4MTQ3ODc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYz

• Upvote 2