Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KEN O'KEEFE: US GOVERNMENT GONE ROGUE; CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE; SHAMEFUL REALITY

It is very important to listen closely to this man. I am familiar with Ken,

he is a true patriot, not a blind one.

What he discusses is the reality of what we ALL are up against yet

cannot change it through the "voting booth" as we are led to think.

As we slept for so long, the criminal gang has been doing their thing,

inside AND outside of our republic...it went into high gear 15 years ago,

how shameful.

Thanks Ronnie

• Upvote 2

Our out of control and power hungry government needs to either dial it back or it will experience something it is not prepared to meet.  That is an angry American populous demanding change.  I fear for law enforcement because they and the military will have to choose between following orders or following the Constitution.  

• Upvote 2

***///

BOHICA -- Look to your Sheriffs...  :twothumbs: and your 'OATH KEEPERS'.

FREEROY --  ho'bummer-the-plumber has snaked out Our Military of most of the Top Brass which

disagreed with his politics.  That's how it's done in 3rd world countries and kommieland in peparation for

the rise of every 'dic'tater.   QUESTION AUTHORITY.  :angry:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

Not sure what you are asking JenniferBH? Do you mean how to file a UCC 1? They can be gotten online for your particular state you live in. If you were born in another state, you'd probably be wise to fill one there, as your "birthing" is recorded in that state. I'm an immigrant, so I filed one federally also. Basically, just states you are "first in line/time" as the creditor to your name, but I have never had to use it to protect myself. I do sign everything "Signed without prejudice. UCC 1-207.4..." Any document I get or hold from the government is signed that way. Never had any problems even with Immigrations, etc. No one understands it. so they don't question it (other to say, "You have an unusual signature". I always reply, "Just protecting myself".)

He speaks a lot about what I learned about 20 years ago. HOWEVER, Marc Stevens does a better job in really making it easy to understand. The question we all need to be asking is: What FACTUAL EVIDENCE do you have which shows the code, regulations, statues or even the Constitution apply to me?" There is zero (unless a contract was signed, like when I joined the Marines) and he is completely correct with his statement, YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF THE US. That is absolutely true and has been upheld in court cases as recent as the 80's.

However, thru a process called "tacit procreation" you are if you NEVER dispute it. Like he said, if you  never challenge it, you are it. Strawman stuff doesn't work in court. Don't even bother with it. Just ask the 1 question. They have no answer, as there are no facts. (that anything applies to you).

Government is a POLITICAL entity which gets its power from the consent of the people it enslaves. If you don't consent, what difference does it make what "laws" are passed by it? He covers that topic well also. He sites good examples to explain that also. "Show me the injured party or produce the contract that I violated. Either or and then you're in business". There are only 2 options: Tort or contract dispute. All else is nonsense.

Hope this helps some. He is 100% correct in stating you'd better understand what is going on if you are planning to fight. Otherwise, enjoy your sheep-life.

Cheers...Dunno, just saying.....Peace

• Upvote 3

Not sure what you are asking JenniferBH? Do you mean how to file a UCC 1? They can be gotten online for your particular state you live in. If you were born in another state, you'd probably be wise to fill one there, as your "birthing" is recorded in that state. I'm an immigrant, so I filed one federally also. Basically, just states you are "first in line/time" as the creditor to your name, but I have never had to use it to protect myself. I do sign everything "Signed without prejudice. UCC 1-207.4..." Any document I get or hold from the government is signed that way. Never had any problems even with Immigrations, etc. No one understands it. so they don't question it (other to say, "You have an unusual signature". I always reply, "Just protecting myself".)

He speaks a lot about what I learned about 20 years ago. HOWEVER, Marc Stevens does a better job in really making it easy to understand. The question we all need to be asking is: What FACTUAL EVIDENCE do you have which shows the code, regulations, statues or even the Constitution apply to me?" There is zero (unless a contract was signed, like when I joined the Marines) and he is completely correct with his statement, YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF THE US. That is absolutely true and has been upheld in court cases as recent as the 80's.

However, thru a process called "tacit procreation" you are if you NEVER dispute it. Like he said, if you  never challenge it, you are it. Strawman stuff doesn't work in court. Don't even bother with it. Just ask the 1 question. They have no answer, as there are no facts. (that anything applies to you).

Government is a POLITICAL entity which gets its power from the consent of the people it enslaves. If you don't consent, what difference does it make what "laws" are passed by it? He covers that topic well also. He sites good examples to explain that also. "Show me the injured party or produce the contract that I violated. Either or and then you're in business". There are only 2 options: Tort or contract dispute. All else is nonsense.

Hope this helps some. He is 100% correct in stating you'd better understand what is going on if you are planning to fight. Otherwise, enjoy your sheep-life.

Cheers...Dunno, just saying.....Peace

Thanks Doc, excellent words of wisdom and details.

"Government is a POLITICAL entity which gets its power from the consent of the people it enslaves. If you don't consent, what difference does it make what "laws" are passed by it? He covers that topic well also. He sites good examples to explain that also. "Show me the injured party or produce the contract that I violated. Either or and then you're in business". There are only 2 options: Tort or contract dispute. All else is nonsense."

Correct my friend. Consent is the issue and not enough folks to refuse to give their consent. It is much easier to allow

others to make decisions for us which guarantees continued enslavement, no matter who occupies government. Both

parties make sure of that and legislate the means to keep up the facade.