Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is a LOP on or off the cards?

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

First of all SD can anyone tell me how God is possible? I am at odds with you on this because you believe that we evolved from an Emeba.........you know evolution.....even though you can't even explain the last 2000 years and the bible.....you choose all out evolution as mankind's cohesion as just here by random chance. I really think a lot of you for my own reasons and I can tell you from my own experience that nothing is impossible.

• Upvote 1

Yes, caz, I said all of those things LOL. So....did I state categorically that you are a dinar pumper? No. I did not. If you want to interpret those comments as such, that is for you to own. But, LOL, you do exhibit all the characteristics of shill-like individuals. LOL. Your ex-president Bill Clinton established my defense with his "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" . Did he exhibit sleasoid -like behaviors. Yes. But did I call him a sleasoid? LOL, I have really enjoyed this conversation with you, caz, LOL. And using LOL is so much fun. Go make some money, caz.

How can anyone spend money they don't have?

Auntiem,

Real men/women wouldn't hide behind a keyboard. But then again seeing as I'm dealing with children & clowns (LOPsters) I accept your immature postings for what they are. If you have proof I'm a paid shill please put it forth for all to see otherwise grow-up and try another tactic to show your relevance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GO RV boys and girls. It's Feb. 17, 2016, and it's now been 208 weeks since I deluded myself into buying dinar for the big RV. Those were heady days, boys and girls. Dreams of instant wealth. Greed does strange things to the human mind. It blinds you to rational thought. Thankfully, those days of brainwashing are over. It is much more difficult for the gurus and their paid shills to pump those tired, old, talking points. Iraq is in far worse shape economically and politically than back in 2008, when the dinar craze began in earnest. Their foreign currency reserves are about half of what they were when I bought in 2012. There was no ISIS in Mosul, and there was no Iranian nuclear deal giving the bad guys 100 billion dollars with which to wreak havoc across the middle east. I have 1.5 mil left, which is worth far less than it was in 2012. Losing money is never friendly. But, I have recovered enough of my initial investment to keep from banging my head into the wall everyday. I learned valuable life lessons. "If it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't". So why do "lobsters" even come here to post? The answer is fairly obvious to me. To present intelligent, thoughtful discussions on why it's "okay" to think outside the box. To not march in lockstep over the dinar cliff just because your friends or your favorite guru says "GO RV" every 5 minutes, without a shred of credible evidence other than their money making strident voices. That is why we post.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Antietam only you can appreciate your position and that's what life's about. Everyone makes mistakes and that is how you learn, then it's time to move on. Take my position for instance everyday I believe in an RV , that's why I'm still here and that's why I'm not going anywhere. One thing is for certain I caught on to your mannerism from the get go and I got to hand it to you that you had a good run topside before you got thrown in the tank. I used to get upset when someone didn't see it my way, but thanks to you and SD , I've tempered myself because I've realized that some things I just can't change and that includes my positive attitude which always starts out my day. You know I used to make boatloads of money and I've managed to hang on to just enough to allow me to do what I want to do. You are going to think that this is funny but nowadays I deal in Arecaceae's......ain't life grand ! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GO RV boys and girls. It's Feb. 17, 2016, and it's now been 208 weeks since I deluded myself into buying dinar for the big RV. Those were heady days, boys and girls. Dreams of instant wealth. Greed does strange things to the human mind. It blinds you to rational thought. Thankfully, those days of brainwashing are over. It is much more difficult for the gurus and their paid shills to pump those tired, old, talking points. Iraq is in far worse shape economically and politically than back in 2008, when the dinar craze began in earnest. Their foreign currency reserves are about half of what they were when I bought in 2012. There was no ISIS in Mosul, and there was no Iranian nuclear deal giving the bad guys 100 billion dollars with which to wreak havoc across the middle east. I have 1.5 mil left, which is worth far less than it was in 2012. Losing money is never friendly. But, I have recovered enough of my initial investment to keep from banging my head into the wall everyday. I learned valuable life lessons. "If it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't". So why do "lobsters" even come here to post? The answer is fairly obvious to me. To present intelligent, thoughtful discussions on why it's "okay" to think outside the box. To not march in lockstep over the dinar cliff just because your friends or your favorite guru says "GO RV" every 5 minutes, without a shred of credible evidence other than their money making strident voices. That is why we post.

I thought the dinar craze began in Iraq........where exactly is earnest?    :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

giphy.gif

GO RV, then BV   B) 

• Upvote 2

Can anyone tell us how an RV in Iraq is possible. Anyone? There must be someone here out of the thousands of members that can tell us how Iraqs currency can just become worth 100,000 % more overnight.. How???

How could they even RV to 1 cent? That's a 1000% increase in value. And if they could why? Every dinar is a liability and increasing that liability by such huge proportions makes no sense to me..

I know some will give theological reasons and t hat's cool if people want to believe in stuff they can not see but seeing things in my opinion gives things a bit more credibility.

One thing that made sense to me is that CBI will make a lot of money back on the spread. If you pay 200 now for 850 worth of dinar - when you cash in the dinar you will likely pay 20-30% spread...this is quite a piece of change.

Gold is going up again and they have a lot

And fiat money only requires 10% of the actual money to exist...of course it is likely more complex if a banker explained it - but this is my kindergarten version of what I understand and " I may be wrong but I maybe right."

• Upvote 1

Now before I started this thread I was led to believe that because the Iraqis were reducing the note count that the LOPsters had been debunked and the majority had gone , so I thought it was time to get excited about this Dinar game again, now I don't know what to think, which is the side with the agenda? I really can't tell. One thing that hasn't changed is that the Go RVers and LOPsters still go at it like they were Israelis and Palestinians.   

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs