Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is a LOP on or off the cards?

TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

Shmegma,

Im glad you agree that Anti lopsters like you are the same as Gurus like Okie oil man.

Both pump dinar in their own way.

Such a little little man you are Shmeg. I know your type well. We all do. Everyone but your bone  er  buddy Shabs can see  right through you.

People at this web site may not like lopsters but in real life no one likes you. Thats why you are here.

Edited by Freedomrules

Smegma,

You are the king of pumpers. People read your rantings but you really say nothing. Just drivel from a little man. You have nothing to add to any discussion here. You can't even say why the dinar is a sound investment ( its hardly an investment ) You know the IQD is not going to revalue. You know these people will lose money on this so called investment. Yet you keep pumping the dinar. You are just like the Gurus.  IMO Antietam is right. You are a planted Shill. 

Smegma,

You are the king of pumpers. People read your rantings but you really say nothing. Just drivel from a little man. You have nothing to add to any discussion here. You can't even say why the dinar is a sound investment ( its hardly an investment ) You know the IQD is not going to revalue. You know these people will lose money on this so called investment. Yet you keep pumping the dinar. You are just like the Gurus.  IMO Antietam is right. You are a planted Shill. 

Smegma?.....like, from the taint?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Shmegma

Its not an investment . Never was. Its a Scam! People bought dinar under the premise that it would revalue 100.000%  Thats a SCAM. Buying currency by itself and speculating it will increase in value in itself is not a scam but buying because some one making money off of it lied to you is a SCAM  Deceive, Trick, Dupe!

Always knew you swung that way Scabies

Exit only !  Exit only little man.

Edited by Freedomrules

Yep, you're right SD. But caz has been doing this to so many good people over the years it's just hard to lay off him/her. He has a real burr up his saddle for posters who don't tote the RV mantle. Sounds just like someone in the business to me.

They have banned people for less. He must have a relationship with the folks upstairs

GM, caz

Their reaction to not reacting was reactionary, don't you think? :huh: Oh, and do we get Good Friday off, paid.....management hasn't said? ;)

GO RV, then BV

Hahaha!

How about these two practicing giving up conflict for lent.

I can even remember someone calling a $14.00 rate once. At some point you gotta realize how crazy that would be.

Sure it's nice to dream about that car you have always wanted. I can even remember looking at real estate I was going to buy.

In retrospect i was sure acting foolishly. It was the greed that overwhelmed me.

I've heard $32! Prosperity packages from the Chinese to control oil or something like that.

I can even remember someone calling a $14.00 rate once. At some point you gotta realize how crazy that would be.

Sure it's nice to dream about that car you have always wanted. I can even remember looking at real estate I was going to buy.

In retrospect i was sure acting foolishly. It was the greed that overwhelmed me.

I've heard $32! Prosperity packages from the Chinese to control oil or something like that.

Admittedly - I'm still praying for a 1-1

• Upvote 1

Yer right............I'm tight with Mr Rich..........no he lied & got caught ................I'm tight with Keep.............oh no he left..............I'm tight with LetGoOfMyLegos.................oh no he left also........................I'm tight with SamIAm................oh no he left & started his own site and it folded.....................I'm tight with Truthful one........................oh wait he got busted for not being......Truthful......................etc. There seems to be a patern here

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

"I never accused Caz of being a shill"

1)"True-Shill like character" 

2)"There is absolutely no doubt where you are making your money"

3)"guarding your occupation"

4)"who do you really work for?"

and that's jus from the last 3 pages of this thread.......................nah no one would ever think you accused me of being a "shill" - LOL  PRICELESS

LOPsters like Guru's depend on the ill-informed & uneducated thus the examples above.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Can anyone tell us how an RV in Iraq is possible. Anyone? There must be someone here out of the thousands of members that can tell us how Iraqs currency can just become worth 100,000 % more overnight.. How??? 

How could they even RV to 1 cent?  That's a  1000% increase in value.  And if they could why? Every dinar is a liability and increasing that liability by such huge proportions makes no sense to me..

I know some will give theological reasons and t hat's cool if people want to believe in stuff they can not see but seeing things in my opinion gives things a bit more credibility.