Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy3: New Date, New Rate.

Luigi1

04 Jan 2016 GREAT NEWS OVERNIGHT FROM POPPY3...
GUYS LATE LAST NIGHT I RECIEVED INFORMATION THAT IT IS NOW AGREED AND SCHEDULED FOR A NEW RATE ON THE DINAR WILL SHOW BEFORE THE END OF FEB. 2016 $$$$$$$$
YES THIS IS OFFICIAL . YOU WILL HEAR IT ALL ANNOUNCED VERY SOON MADE PUBLIC.
THIS IS A REAL REPORT FROM SOLID PROOF THIS IS HAPPENING THIS MONTH INCLUDING THE NEW RATE.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 17

I haven't had my coffee yet... I must be dreaming... Oh no not luigi and possum on the same day!  I'm going back to bed and try to wake up again. lol

***///

So you woke up and found yerself in an alternate universe...?  :shrug: 

Happens all the time - DinarLand IS DreamLand !   :blink:  :wacko:

We've all O.D.'d on HOPEium here and only a legit Rx RV text from Dr.Montana can cure us all !  :surgeon:

:P  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

I wish there was something we can to do to prevent these people for saying stuff like this.....All they are doing is pumping sales for Iraq Dinar to get more people to buy...This has been going on for years now...What a mess :butt-kicking: - Also, I wish Lugi would stop pumping this mess into the rumor section, but I know it's is the RUMOR sections :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Voices awoke Possum early this morning by screaming in his head. Possum hit the carpet on all fours and tears flowed like rivers throughout his double wide trailer. The voices said, "Possum, prepare your flock for the manna that will fall into their hands by Monday. They must develop their prosperity/humanitarian gifts and foundations". "Tell them to quit their jobs, for their services are now needed to help those who did believe". "But, before the work begins, tell them it's Trtttttttttiiiiiiimmmeeee to Ppppppppaaaaaarrrrtttttyyyyy and do it Super Bowl Weekend"!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2