Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad

ronnie s

If I know....then it's not a secret!   :D

PEOPLE DONT BELEAVE OBAMA HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISIS

Yup. Obama is now training the newest group to battle ISIS and Assadd. If they all get progressively worse what shall we have to deal with by the time O leaves office. I can hear him now, well everything was set up fine and dandy and work towards our goals appropriately when I left. I don' t understand what the new POTUS did to foul things up. ask them.

• Upvote 2

This is a tad old news. A lot of us knew this going all the back to 2012 when the FSA began being overrun by the al-Nusra Front (allegiance to al-qaeda).  You guys really need to stop focusing on who is in the White House. From Bush to Obama, these so called elected officials are just hand picked figure heads the real ruling class have chosen only for us to elect giving us the illusion that they hold any real power on our behalf when in fact they are just puppets.

Saddam Hussein - Gold Standard (or Euro) dropping the dollar currency of choice

Muammar Gaddafi - Gold Standard again dropping the dollar as the currency of choice.

Assad - Rumblings about dropping the dollar as the currency of choice.

See a pattern here?  Just follow the gold and the us currency.

Anyway here's a good article about what's going on in Syria in terms of fighting groups

There are believed to be as many as 1,000 armed opposition groups in Syria, commanding an estimated 100,000 fighters.

Many of the groups are small and operate on a local level, but a number have emerged as powerful forces with affiliates across the country or formed alliances with other groups that share a similar agenda. Here we look at the most prominent.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24403003

And yet after all these years they still haven't been able to topple Assad.

• Upvote 1