Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million euros

k98nights

The Independent: Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki bought the most expensive house in the world B275 million euros

02:31:02 2016-02-01 | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumer News selling the most expensive house in the world to the buyer (Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki), compared to 275 million euros, compared to 301 million US dollars, according to a report the British newspaper The Independent. The paper says that the property extends over 50 thousand feet square, or about 4645 square meters and located the house, in a huge park located between the areas of Versailles and Marly Le Roy in the French capital, Paris. The site Bloomberg that the person who bought the property, asked not to be identified, but sources close to al-Maliki, according to the newspaper mentioned, that his son Ahmed is bought this huge house. This reflects the home of His Excellency the Palace of Versailles and includes home two wings main room and a huge reception roof adorned with hand drawings, and two kitchens in a technician were designed and floors reserved for occasions, in addition to the wine cellar, and Dar internal Cinema, in addition to the aquarium underground is the only one in Europe. has broken the house record globally, beating Butmenh on the price of an apartment in the British capital, London, which sold for $ 221 million in 2011. Source: Sumer News

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=317435#ixzz3yvTv7uC2

• Upvote 1

Maliki has to be one of the world elite and is essentially incapable of being brought to justice. Until I see his corpse in a news report photo or an interview of him behind bars, I'm just going to patiently wait for thr RV and try not to get upset. I have to remind myself I didn't invest that much into this, just some years of my life caring about day to day Iraqi goings-on and some of my money that could have been used to pay bills in tight pinches. But oh well. C'est la vie!

• Upvote 3

I may have a skewed perspective but I think Maliki and associates is a way to tracing a significant number of the corrupt actors inside and outside of Iraq.  Maliki and associates are being allowed to run around doing whatever until the entire drag net pulls them all (or at least the biggest ones locally and internationally) up.  They are running around today picking up all the big pieces of cheese (and sharing morsels with cohorts) thinking they all have means of immunity and can profit.  In my opinion, the longer the drag net is out, the more dire the consequences are for the bad actors.  I read an article posted in DV recently that the international community is interested in identifying and returning the funds absconded from the CBI.  I am pretty sure more drama will unfold but am also pretty sure all the severe villains will get whacked in some way, shape, or form (hopefully in the near future).  I am hoping their demise is via the ICC for legitimate reasons so justice prevails and we all have a more secure future benefit.  Win/Win.

• Upvote 2

Remember how saddam hussian ended up, hiding in a crawl space, and for his retirement party, he was presented with a neck tie !    probably the first and the last one he  ever wore. Or was it one of his doubles ? Remember this is the elite Boys club of the world, they may hate each other in the eyes of the world ,!but they all belong too the same club. and cover for each other, there will be no Justice until Judgement Day, that is for sure .IRAQ and the Forty Thieves of Bagdad.

And there's your sign. Maliki purchased a palace in England. These two places are about 10% of his wealth. Flaunt it like no one sees a thing, move along there's nothing to see here.

FWD

GO RV

I see it more like a straw purchase, seeing as how officially the son bought it. Personally I hope dad moves in permanently real soon. Then I hope it gets repossessed for lack of payment of the taxes, or non payment of the mortgage right after the GOI seizes their embezzled monies returning them (the money) to Iraq.

• Upvote 3

Hey, the Integrity Commission has promised that the big fish will be fried in 2016.  This is just an indication that they are tracking down all of the embezzled wealth of Iraq.  The amount of evidence against Maliki is accumulating every day.  When he is finally indicted, it will be a slam-dunk.

• Upvote 2

Hey, the Integrity Commission has promised that the big fish will be fried in 2016.  This is just an indication that they are tracking down all of the embezzled wealth of Iraq.  The amount of evidence against Maliki is accumulating every day.  When he is finally indicted, it will be a slam-dunk.

mmm.......mmm....... Gunnah luv that fish fry!

I may have a skewed perspective but I think Maliki and associates is a way to tracing a significant number of the corrupt actors inside and outside of Iraq.  Maliki and associates are being allowed to run around doing whatever until the entire drag net pulls them all (or at least the biggest ones locally and internationally) up.  They are running around today picking up all the big pieces of cheese (and sharing morsels with cohorts) thinking they all have means of immunity and can profit.  In my opinion, the longer the drag net is out, the more dire the consequences are for the bad actors.  I read an article posted in DV recently that the international community is interested in identifying and returning the funds absconded from the CBI.  I am pretty sure more drama will unfold but am also pretty sure all the severe villains will get whacked in some way, shape, or form (hopefully in the near future).  I am hoping their demise is via the ICC for legitimate reasons so justice prevails and we all have a more secure future benefit.  Win/Win.

You would hope. But in a world of blatant corruption I doubt it.

You would hope. But in a world of blatant corruption I doubt it.

Yeah, I hear you.  I would like to point out that even in the most corrupt of circumstances there is still a lot of rat killin'.  Have you seen a picture of Maliki lately?  Wouldn't you say he just plain looks like a rat?  Pretty sure his fate has already been decided and we all wait to see the timing.

Yeah, I hear you.  I would like to point out that even in the most corrupt of circumstances there is still a lot of rat killin'.  Have you seen a picture of Maliki lately?  Wouldn't you say he just plain looks like a rat?  Pretty sure his fate has already been decided and we all wait to see the timing.

As long as the rat has bribed the right politicians he will get the cheese. Unlikely to get caught in the trap.

As long as the rat has bribed the right politicians he will get the cheese. Unlikely to get caught in the trap.

You could very well be right.  I suspect there are multiple traps internal and external to Iraq.  I'm fairly sure, but could be wrong, that Maliki and people involved in his corrupt practices will experience dire consequences at some point.  I'm pretty sure, too, that Maliki and people like him will need to be removed for Iraq to function well enough as a nation and internationally.  Like Saddam Hussein, tying Maliki and people like him off will end a lot of future complications regardless of the purposes he served for his known or unknown puppet masters.

Just my two cents.

M over pays for the home and when the GOI attempts to sale and recuperate the funds it will be too late. They should have taken him down sooner rather than later and confiscated all the funds he has stolen and antiquities. How long must they wait to make him pay for all his crimes?