Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Emergency RV Alert CC Call...From KTFA Blue Sofa.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this Blue Sofa alert as a rumor.

KTFA has had many other emergency calls before.

Nothing has ever become of these emergency alerts.

Not varified.

Your opine.

31 Jan 2016  KTFA:
Frank26:  KTFA FAMILY .......... We came VERY close to having a CC today.
Lets see what happens tomorrow.
DELTA TEAM is loaded with intel that no one understands right now.

KTFA Frank

Mike100:  I can see why Frank that you felt the need to almost have an Emergency CC BIG articles today... all at once. Sistani is also ready to pounce it seems. Abadi should be worried. It seems Iran is trying to run to the international markets while Iraq is continuing to power walk. We shall see IF Iraq is ready to play ball much sooner than expected.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

Luigi,

why do you have a title that says "emergency rv alert conference call" when there wasn't a conference call?

Thug has reminded you a few times to have your title match your text.

FYI, Thugs isn't a Moderator or Admin on this site, so anything he says is his own personal opinion.  No offense Thugs. :twothumbs:

Luigi,  Please use Topic Titles that give a more accurate description of the topic you are posting.  In other words, don't Bait and Switch.

• Upvote 4

It's okay everyone calm down we found a very large brown spot on the blue sofa after Delta stood up, it was a emergency but then we realized it was just chocolate, after Frankie did a taste test.

Perfect. Brought back memories of Bill Murry with the turd in the pool scene. I think it was caddy shack

• Upvote 3

FYI, Thugs isn't a Moderator or Admin on this site, so anything he says is his own personal opinion.  No offense Thugs. :twothumbs:

Luigi,  Please use Topic Titles that give a more accurate description of the topic you are posting.  In other words, don't Bait and Switch.

Wait Thug is NOT a mod?????

crap I guess I was being nice to him for nothing.....

• Upvote 4

Luigi says...

Take this Blue Sofa alert as a rumor.

KTFA has had many other emergency calls before.

Nothing has ever become of these emergency alerts.

Not varified.

Your opine.

31 Jan 2016 KTFA:

Frank26: KTFA FAMILY .......... We came VERY close to having a CC today.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

DELTA TEAM is loaded with intel that no one understands right now.

I am sofa king tired of you wanting to know everyone's opine!!! Because you don't listen anyway!!

People keep telling you to stop posting crap from those other sites - that's their opine - yet you don't care and keep bringing it over here anyway because you need the attention!!!

DELTA TEAM is loaded with intel that no one understands? Really - o_O ... there loaded with something - and Intel isn't a very good word for it - excrement is more likely!!!

• Upvote 3

Yup - and it's as frustrating as trying to get money from Mr. Drysdale ...

bev-hills-bank.jpg

Yo BJ - Only U, Me, Sarge's Gals And Maybe 8 Other People On This Site Are Old Enough To Remember These Old 'Gunsmoke' + 'Beverly Hillbillies' TV Shows ! :rolleyes:

However, Luigi Still Has A Big Crush On Miss Hathaway ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Yo BJ - Only U, Me, Sarge's Gals And Maybe 8 Other People On This Site Are Old Enough To Remember These Old 'Gunsmoke' + 'Beverly Hillbillies' TV Shows ! :rolleyes:

However, Luigi Still Has A Big Crush On Miss Hathaway ! :o

:D :D :D

That's because Luigi is also a Biddle Bird Watcher!.(Now THAT is an obscure little reference.  Wonder how many will get that without Google!)

None Taken Dude - No Worries ! ;)

Besides That - I'm Way Too Busy Running A Pretend News Network To Take On Any Additional Responsibilities...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4