Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEVER WELL BE A RV !!

ronnie s

***///

His good points about the evil banking cartels and spot on assessment of

ToeNailTony Renfro's mental health aside,

we'd pay good money to see Mr. Adam Montana in a cage match with this guy.

And our money'd be on Montana ...  ;)

Thanks for an interesting post, RonnieS.  

Even if it is from a guy squirreled away in a tiny apartment who has still has creepy 1980's bedding and

can't afford drapes for his bedroom or an iron for his shirt.   :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It was interesting and he sort of had me for the first half.  But when he started on the Dragon Family and his personal relationship with them....  And then he says their plan is to share their massive amount of gold with the rest of us in the world - once we take this guy's (the speaker in this video) classes and learn how to think positive thoughts and not listen to the evil banking cartel (which, I agree is totally controlling and manipulating us) - that's when I call BS.  This guy himself could even be a source of "misinformation".  He criticizes  RV pumpers - (and I totally agree that they are scum) who are making money of us, while he puts on his own classes to save us instead..... 

And btw, when he says there's no way that Iraq will RV - he completely neglects to mention the fact the Iraq deliberately devalued (which is technically an RV - just in the opposite direction of how we usually think) 10 years ago so that they could rebuild their country inexpensively.  An RV today isn't pulling money out of thin air, it's replacing the value that was deliberately and temporarily removed.

I've heard this guy before and I sort of liked him.  But this video made me change my mind.  I, for one, won't waste any more of my time with him.

jmo

• Upvote 7

hey Thug, go up the hill and kick his ass. Don't touch his senators plaque on the wall though.

Ya, He Used To Be A State Senator In Washington About 5 Years Ago Until He Got Caught Embezzling His Campaign Funds ! :o

What A Pisa Schmidt ! <_<

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

LIKE HE SAYS , WHERES ALL THAT TRILIONS GOING TO COME FROM  ??

Hi Ronnie... thanks for the post!

It's all FIAT money.  I'm one of the believers that feel it's all simply relative.  They (or almost any other country) can revalue their money to whatever they want it to be,,, especially, as the relative value IN COUNTRY is simply factored across the board for the prices of goods, services, debt, loans, contracts, etc.  In essence... it becomes just a number change.  I'm not one of those people that believe a 1:1 RV would make all Iraqis wealthy... it would only increase their purchasing power, depending on the factor created, and the prosperity it promotes over time.  On the other hand... those of us outside of Iraq would benefit drastically from that kind of increase, as the rest of the world's prices are exclusive.  JMO

• Upvote 6

Guys,I have been in this game for many years now.I observe and I comment.You will NOT like what I am about to say.In my honest opinion,Irag will NEVER RV their currency.Why?,you might ask.because they don't have to for starters and another reason is that: They are NOT going to throw out trillions of dollars if they don't have to.Would you give $10,000 for a battery when you can get the same battery for $10? Of course not and they wouldn't either.I lost $1000.00 on an investment that had a slim chance of making a hefty return in the first place.Oh,well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guys,I have been in this game for many years now.I observe and I comment.You will NOT like what I am about to say.In my honest opinion,Irag will NEVER RV their currency.Why?,you might ask.because they don't have to for starters and another reason is that: They are NOT going to throw out trillions of dollars if they don't have to.Would you give $10,000 for a battery when you can get the same battery for $10? Of course not and they wouldn't either.I lost $1000.00 on an investment that had a slim chance of making a hefty return in the first place.Oh,well.

Stealth... are you too now a Lopster?!!  Why would they be throwing out trillions of dollars with an RV?  Please explain.  Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1