Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 2-3-2016

TexasGranny

Adam, in a post the other day it was mentioned Iraq planned to sell 600,000 properties to realize $150 billion.

This would certainly go a long way towards Iraq sweetening their reserves - but as they mentioned they wouldn't sell these to foreigners, are there that many Iraqis who could afford to purchase a $250,000 property - other than corrupt government thieves, that is?

Adam, do you see the creation of a national oil company affecting us positively at this time since they are taking their own sweet time with the signing of an acceptable ---  oh dang my chemo brain, I am totally blank now  ---  all of you not affected by noxois chemicals surely know the law I'm reffering to, as we discuss it frequently on this site.  Adam, you certainly must know what I am referring to, the oil and gas law.  If a national bank was set up with the owners every citizen of Iraq, that would include the Kurds, and they would benefit fairly from it.  Either bond lady or that thugish clown was referring to it in an article a day or so ago.  My question to you, Adam, do you see the creation of such a bank something that would push them into an RV.  I am sorry I am sounding to disjointed today.  

Edited by TexasGranny
removed quote

A recent Iraqi article stated, ""The three presidencies and political leaders and leaders of the blocs meeting may last Thursday agreed to pay double attention to the achievement of the basic legislation to the process of completing the building of state institutions and ensuring resolve outstanding problems including a draft oil and gas law, and the law of the Federal Court, and the law of the Federation Council, and the law of the distribution of imports and control, and the law of the National Guard and other laws. The oil minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, had confirmed during deliberative meeting with oil-producing provinces that "the failure to approve oil and gas law led to big problems and not with the Kurdistan only, but with the other to the absence of legal cover, which is mainly based upon the provinces and with the absence of this law, we are obliged to hold every year agreement with the province on the general budget."

How cool is that?

Adam - Do you still think the investment in Iraq Dinar will RV anytime soon or are we years away?  The reason I ask is because it's been over 10 plus years and yes Iraq has made major improvements over the years but it seems to me that the CBI and GOI has no intensions on RVing their currency anytime soon...Lately when Parliament meets to discuss passing laws and other important issues they always seems to cancel tell the next session.  Just wanted to know how you feel about this and what your contacts is saying?

• Upvote 1