Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KEEP IT RESPECTFUL

EagleEye

The Off Topic page specifically says keep it respectful. In a recent thread it was anything but that and sadly much came from professing believers...

my fellow Mod Markinsa closed the thread with this wise and solemn prayer

Jesus, please give us a Spirit of Love, Forgiveness and Reconciliation.

Read more:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214532-at-the-last-trumpet/page-4#ixzz3yjKNmXRm

​I was at the time typing my own response  but want to add the following from the Word !!

and as we are repeatedly instructed in the Old Testament ; SELAH !!!  (Pause and calmly think about that)

Mar 9:38  And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

Mar 9:39  But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Mar 9:40  For he that is not against us is on our part.

Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Luk 12:1  In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Luk 12:2  For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Luk 12:3  Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Joh 10:16  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, andone shepherd.

Heb 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Mat 12:30  He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Mat 12:32  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit

Mat 12:33  Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Mat 12:34  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat 12:35  A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Mat 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

FB Meyer wrote of the above passage:

SLANDER FROM EVIL HEARTS 

Spite and hatred absolutely blind the eyes and distort the judgment. They reached their climax in this effort of the Pharisees to discredit Christ. They could not deny His miracles, so they imputed them to a collusion between Him and Satan. On the face of it, this charge was absurd. But our Lord showed clearly that in making the allegation, His enemies were violating their spiritual sense and deliberately blinding their eyes and dulling their ears to God’s Spirit.

The one test that Jesus proposes is fruit.The nature of a man or doctrine or movement can be rightly estimated only when the results have had time to develop.

Eagle sermon done....SELAH !!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1