Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 January 2016

Adam Montana

There are some people here that I really have a connection to... olivesman, you have shown yourself to be a great person and I hope to meet you one day, regardless of the outcome of the IQD. Caye is another one. I can't think of one person on the Mod Squad that I can't wait to meet, not to mention so many of the VIP and also non VIP members as well. We really do have an AMAZING group of people here!

I write a LOT... my many "jobs" require it of me. I also read a lot, for the same reason. I am exposed to a ton of prose, a plethora of styles, and I can't even count the ways I have seen to describe this or that or another thing.

But in spite of my countless encounters with innumerable accounts from an amazing variety of authors, poets, writers, and every other variation of creature that happens to put pen to paper or keystroke to webpage in an attempt to convey the deepest and most amazing feelings and emotions one can possibly experience... 

.... I still have not found, or seen, the words to express how much this community means to me.

You are all amazing. Thank you for being part of this community... no, wait. This FAMILY.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 11

So, I tell my siblings what Adam says on his weekly chat (they are not involved with this site). My sister says, "I don't know; I just don't trust him."  I reply, "That's because you don't know him.  . . . Wait, I don't know him either."  But I do know you, Adam.  Your consistency in reporting your view of the state of this dinar roller coaster and your very level-headed responses to our never-ending questions speak volumes about your character and professional/business acumen.  There is definitely a community/family atmosphere on this site.  And I thank you for that.

• Upvote 5

There are some people here that I really have a connection to... olivesman, you have shown yourself to be a great person and I hope to meet you one day, regardless of the outcome of the IQD. Caye is another one. I can't think of one person on the Mod Squad that I can't wait to meet, not to mention so many of the VIP and also non VIP members as well. We really do have an AMAZING group of people here!

.... I still have not found, or seen, the words to express how much this community means to me.

You are all amazing. Thank you for being part of this community... no, wait. This FAMILY.

I am humbled by your words and

to be associated with such a fine group.

I also look forward to meeting you

and many in this group.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5

RS I'LL BE THERE

Missing ya bro...don't know if you' e been out in the sand flyin' around or it's been me just wrapped up in some of the cares of life...but I think it goes without sayin'...your in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Cayne...I posted before I read your post so I missed it...but from my personal experience your absolutely right! When I had a family crisis the DV family came out of the woodwork with prayers and many words of encouraging support!!! For that I can't be greatful enough...and its that reason more than just enjoying that first trip to the bank that I'm looking for this ride to be over...so that we can put some real names to faces and fill in the blanks that anonimity for this site has required. So once again...from the heart...Sandfly to all my fellow DV family members...I can't wait to meet y'all...and hopefully that day is..."right quick"!!! :)

Come On RV Baby!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

I write a LOT... my many "jobs" require it of me. I also read a lot, for the same reason. I am exposed to a ton of prose, a plethora of styles, and I can't even count the ways I have seen to describe this or that or another thing.

But in spite of my countless encounters with innumerable accounts from an amazing variety of authors, poets, writers, and every other variation of creature that happens to put pen to paper or keystroke to webpage in an attempt to convey the deepest and most amazing feelings and emotions one can possibly experience...

Appreciate the post and sincerity, Adam.
  • Upvote 3

"I mentioned 2 major things last week: Parliament and Price of Oil.

So forget about Parliament for a minute, and let's talk about Oil.

Crude has crashed over the past couple months, and I'm not going to bore you with 

a long analysis of the market, supply, politics, and a hundred other points. I'm just 

going to give you my opinion - as of this morning, I'm finally starting to feel like we may 

have reached the bottom. Once we've reached the bottom, prices should stabilize and 

that's when I believe the CBI will loosen it's grip on Parliament (yes, I believe that the 

CBI has MAJOR strings to pull in the GOI), and once we're looking at a consistent uptick 

in oil... THAT is what we are looking for. It could trigger the HCL out of sheer necessity, 

and then we're in business.

Haha! I just realized that even though I tried not to get too wordy and technical, I did it 

anyway. Hopefully you're all still awake. :lol:

Of course, I could be wrong on this "bottom". Maybe oil will continue to crash until it's 

at $5 per barrel. Or maybe Bernie will just introduce legislation to make it free. Who really 

knows... I'm just giving my opinion. ;)

And on that note, my friends... I'm off for now! Stay safe, stay sane, and COME ON, OIL! Let's 

get this party started already :D

:tiphat:

Big bro Adam!!!  I totally believe you're on to something indeed!!!  Check it out, this has to lead to something yeah?!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-prices-rouhani-idUSKCN0V618O

Thanks again for all that you do, I'm definitely ready to party!!  YEAH YEAH!!  :backflip:  :undocumented:  :cheesehead:

(Pardon my sudden excitement...I had the goosebumps reading this article and compared it with Adam's thoughts  :peace:)

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 6

Big bro Adam!!!  I totally believe you're on to something indeed!!!  Check it out, this has to lead to something yeah?!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-prices-rouhani-idUSKCN0V618O

Thanks again for all that you do, I'm definitely ready to party!!  YEAH YEAH!!  :backflip:  :undocumented:  :cheesehead:

(Pardon my sudden excitement...I had the goosebumps reading this article and compared it with Adam's thoughts  :peace:)

YES! GREAT article.

I DO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING.

:backflip:

• Upvote 5

I am glad you are perhaps more at ease with this site now...

From the very start Adam has been committed to having as little intervention and limitations placed on posts here on DV. There really are very few rules. Be polite, refrain from being offensive, do not share personal information, do not promote or solicit business.

Because of this "freedom" some individuals attempt to push the limits, and hiding under anonymity they feel powerful. It is true, not everyone posting on here is of the same interest, values, opinions or even tolerance. The "open" forums have significantly more "issues" than on the VIP side (where we are more business, education and investment oriented). By-and-large people on DV area very caring bunch. You may not be aware of the hundreds of hours invested by members and thousands of dollars that have been raised to purchase and deliver supplies to international victims of catastrophes, or the thousands more that Adam has donated from this site alone to charities over the years. These are not just Adam's "pet" charities, but charities that Adam has openly asked members to nominate and vote on as recipients.

I can tell you we have NO prejudice towards any religion, ethnicity or location. Many members here are veterans, active military, military families and others who overwhelmingly support the people of Iraq, the ME, US and any other place we believe is in need of support.

Adam does not take the time (or feel the need) to point all of this out, but it should probably be acknowledged more often.

All of this shared, it is an election year, so be prepared for anything goes on the open side of this site. As Adam pointed out, if you are offended by something you read, report it, or just read something else.

Democratic, Republican, or whatever other label you attach to yourself, there are people here who will pray for you if you ask (and even if you don't).

Enjoy the ride!

:twothumbs::twocents:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! It's really lovely.

I had hoped to gain a greater picture of the leadership. And if the leadership was in support of the Iraqi people, that the love of everyone for Adam would influence those who harbor hate in their heart.

I'm also very well aware of all the lovely full here. It is their voice that compels me to read on. And I do try to ignore the stuff that feels yucky. And I am aware of all the good charity work which I find wonderful. Paragraph thank you for taking the time. Often I found my words have been taken out of context and my concern was that that was what happened here.

Thank you.

:)

• Upvote 3