Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 January 2016

Adam Montana

.... I still have not found, or seen, the words to express how much this community means to me.

Well ya could call your buddy at the CBI and tell him to RV this dang thing at 22 to one already  :bravo:  :eek:  :lmao:

I'm pretty sure that everyone would think of you as the internet god afterwords.  

Thanks Adam for a Great Chat a Great Site with Great Members and Mods..and as always....

tumblr_mwn0x4Jpq11sld5elo1_500.gif
SMILE AND ENJOY THE RIDE

​Dang it Yota, now I'm having psychotic flashbacks of my ex wife.  :trash2:  

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

There are some people here that I really have a connection to...  you have shown yourself to be a great person and I hope to meet you one day, regardless of the outcome of the IQD. Caye is another one. I can't think of one person on the Mod Squad that I can't wait to meet, not to mention so many of the VIP and also non VIP members as well. We really do have an AMAZING group of people here!

But in spite of my countless encounters with innumerable accounts from an amazing variety of authors, poets, writers, and every other variation of creature that happens to put pen to paper or keystroke to webpage in an attempt to convey the deepest and most amazing feelings and emotions one can possibly experience... 

.... I still have not found, or seen, the words to express how much this community means to me.

You are all amazing. Thank you for being part of this community... no, wait. This FAMILY.

:twothumbs:

I butchered  your post a bit Mr. Adam.  Apologies.  But I thought I might divulge some info here.  You see, Davis and myself are actually (in a bizarre sort of way) TWINS.  He had a rather bizarre fetish as a child and so it came to manifest itself in us as Adults.  I am "The Suit" and Davis is "The Thong".  I may have been sans underwear as a child, but as an adult it rarely shows and I can usually get around without issue.  However, my twin was cursed with quite the different chromosome deficiency which I believe to be the 13th chrome as it is well known that the 13th chromosomal abnormality is directly related to the Thong.  What is not so widely and publicly known is the effect of this chrome direct to this thong.  It causes the back of said garment to curl up to a string like material right up the center back while the front shrinks one way and stretches another to end up like a patch that attempts to cover up the genital area.  When the 13th chromosome fails in men/boys the outcome can be devastating for the owner "thong" and also for anyone that might come in contact with said owner "viewer".  It is a very traumatic experience.

Since your post was so generous to include a large array of people I just want to make sure, and ask if we, as morphadites can please be included in your group also?  It would mean the world to both of us and I promise to keep a thumb on my little Bro.  He was born several years after me.  Remember I said it was bizarre.  No wonder Mom was so upset for so long.  Little thongie  (pronounced tongy), that what Mom always called him/her.  She always wanted a girl, but then Dad always wanted a girl too.  Maybe I should stop here.  I just want to feel like we are part of your special group first and foremost but I wanted you to kinda know what we really are.

So, Adam, Can we, Can we, Can we, Can we, Can we, Can we, Can we.