Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 January 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

If you caught my update last week, you'll know that I mentioned a few things that 

are on my mind. Some of it is directly dinar related, and some of it is "bigger picture" 

type stuff that eventually has an impact on the WHEN and HOW we get to a better 

global economy that includes Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar.

To be completely frank on the situation, the IQD isn't nearly as complicated as a lot 

of people make it out to be... but in some ways, it's much MORE complicated.

Here's how it is simple: The CBI has the final say in the exchange rate of the Dinar. 

PERIOD! The IMF doesn't control the rate, Maliki has no control over it, and Trump 

isn't going to Revalue on his first day in office. (That article made me chuckle :lol:)

When the CBI says "The new rate is X", that's it. No approvals from Obama, no vetos 

from Putin, nothing will change it. When the CBI pushes the button, it's DONE.

Now here's how it's complicated: The IQD isn't currently traded on FOREX. It's not 

a currency you can go to Wells Fargo or Chase and exchange at the counter. It's not 

at the Currency Exchange booths in airports, and you can't currently use it to buy 

bread at your local store.

But the IQD does have an impact on the bigger global picture. The world, at least the 

intelligent and aware portion, is well aware that the IQD is in existence and has the 

potential to create BIG waves in the global economy! 

I mentioned 2 major things last week: Parliament and Price of Oil.

Parliament is stalled... no news out of them this week. :shrug: "It is what it is", as they 

say. But it won't stay that way for long - things will pick up speed again, just as sure 

as the sun will go down and come up again. So forget about Parliament for a minute, 

and let's talk about Oil.

Crude has crashed over the past couple months, and I'm not going to bore you with 

a long analysis of the market, supply, politics, and a hundred other points. I'm just 

going to give you my opinion - as of this morning, I'm finally starting to feel like we may 

have reached the bottom. Once we've reached the bottom, prices should stabilize and 

that's when I believe the CBI will loosen it's grip on Parliament (yes, I believe that the 

CBI has MAJOR strings to pull in the GOI), and once we're looking at a consistent uptick 

in oil... THAT is what we are looking for. It could trigger the HCL out of sheer necessity, 

and then we're in business.

Haha! I just realized that even though I tried not to get too wordy and technical, I did it 

anyway. Hopefully you're all still awake. :lol:

Of course, I could be wrong on this "bottom". Maybe oil will continue to crash until it's 

at $5 per barrel. Or maybe Bernie will just introduce legislation to make it free. Who really 

knows... I'm just giving my opinion. ;)

Here's the weekly Q's!

userghost Posted in VIP and nobody has answered yet:

Ok, so what has been officially done, not just a rumor? I believe I read an article that the budget has become law and posted in the Gazzete. What else has happened? Have tariffs been activated? What's the latest on the HCL? What needs to be done at this point still? Are their any more target dates that we are looking forward to? Did parliament get done everything that was required?

I think I answered that above. :twothumbs:

SideshowChad I'm hearing about the investment law passing. So wouldn't this signal that an RV soon? What else are we waiting for besides the HCL? Thanks!

Same as above :twothumbs:

countryroads Adam, I have heard that the IMF is in Iraq and are pushing them to get their financial affairs in order. Any thing heard from your group?
Go RV................PLEASE

GO RV!

The IMF is always pushing Iraq to get their stuff together... they are paper pushers, just like 

most other agencies.

:twocents:

JoeB CBI has posted new notes on their website but the 50 dinar note is still there. Do you think the withdrawal of the 50 was a hoax?

No, not a hoax... but with the 50 being such an insignificant note at this time, I don't think 

they invested a lot of time or resources into completing the project. They've already declared 

them null, so they can choose not to honor them or whatever they want. It's just not that 

important to them.

ametad Hi Adam, do you think that security is playing a role in the timing of the RV? What are your thoughts on the Screaming Eagles, the 1800 US 101st Airborne being deployed to Iraq? Will the libiration of Mosul from ISIL be a trigger? Do the local Iraq tribes want help from the US and are they ready for patrols and occupation after the US helps liberate Mosul? We would not want simply the USA to control Mosul rather than ISIL in the big picture.

That's a complicated question! I have to refer to my earlier explanation of how Iraq is very 

simple, yet also very complicated. 

Do these things make a difference? Of course! But do they make THE difference? I don't 

think so.

since0freakin9 Hello Mr. Montana   I've always been of the belief that Iraq must enter into Article 8 (IMF) in order to go "international"  Any opinion on this?

They "must" enter Article 8 with the IMF? No, absolutely not. Would it be "helpful"? Possibly.

But they don't "need" to do that at all.

Dinarian64 There's a thread going on your site with comments that points to all Muslim people deserving to be annihilated. Does DinarVets support this kind of thinking?  

Well, technically it's "my" site, but I like to think of it as "our" site, and there are a lot of 

opinions in this group... 

I didn't read the thread in question, so I don't know exactly what you're referring to. I will say 

that to even insinuate that I or even any majority portion of this community supports hate 

speech is insulting to the entire community - I'd suggest you reconsider how you phrase 

something like that next time.

I don't have time or desire to police every post on this site (as you know, there are almost 1.5

MILLION posts here... I'm not going to read them all!)

If you find things that are offensive, there are 2 courses of action:

1. Click the "report" button. We have a great moderator team here that will review and take 

action if necessary. 

2. Avoid the threads or sections that are offensive to you.

DWitte I posted this question in last weeks thread but didn't gt any responses so I'll try here.   Why would anyone (IMF) loan money to Iraq if they didn't think they would ever get it back?

In my opinion, they wouldn't. 

eburt Hello Adam - What else is needed for Iraq to RV other than HCL being passed/approved and in the Gazette?  In your opinion (any news from your contacts) do you think Iraq will RV their currency in 2016?

When it comes to the DATE, such as a 2016 chance... I'm currently watching the OIL, 

which should give us a nice starting gun to begin the HCL race, and the finish line is 

RV!

:twothumbs:

new york kevin Adam:  Greetings. Tell us why Abadi has not coordinated efforts with US Special Forces or British SAS Forces, to send a squad into Maliki's neighborhood and arrested him and his Kasbah Krip members? In light of rock solid proof of Maliki's embezzlement of over 500 billion USD. Kidnapping of current GOI Ministers, and the kidnapping/detention if Abadi and his security crew recently. I know he has his own private army financed and trained by Iran. Yet would it be such a great distraction from the efforts to defeat ISIS to plan and execute a simultaneous raid on all of Maliki's entourage with our guys dressed in Iraqi Uniforms?

I know you spend a lot of time thinking about Maliki, and I'll tell you this: If I could spend a day in 

Abadi's head, I would pass that opportunity to YOU! I think you'd gather a lot of information that, 

while it may not speed up or even tell us when to expect the RV, would be a lot of fun to have 

laid out on a table for us all to pick through.

But at the end of the day, how much does Maliki matter to Abadi? I don't think he matters much. YES, 

he stole a bunch of money. YES, he's a thorn in his side. But Abadi has a VERY full plate... so perhaps 

one day we will wake up to news that he did exactly as you suggested. Or maybe not. Either way, I 

stand firm that Maliki is not "priority #1" for an RV, or even Iraq's continued success in the repair and 

rebuilding of their country.

That's my :twocents: on the matter. :twothumbs:

===============================================

And on that note, my friends... I'm off for now! Stay safe, stay sane, and COME ON, OIL! Let's 

get this party started already :D

:tiphat:

• Upvote 16

Hey Adam,  I'm with you now.  Off till next year.  My Patriots didn't look too good I have to admit and the Broncos looked pretty awesome.  I hope they take the big Game.  If you can get a few tickets I'll be happy to go with you and be your entertainment for the day.  I can promise to make it a day you will remember for the rest of your life.  I'll be happy to pay 25,000 IQD for a ticket.  What say you my friend?  Santa Clara is a very nice place and very warm this time of year.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam - But if oil is the reason for the HCL not being pass then why did Iraq wait so long?  When it was high they made other excuse for not passing the HCL.  It just seems to be another excuse to not passing the HCL.  There will never be a perfect picture and I'm not confident that CBI/GOI will pull the trigger if it's up them for RV without any pressure on them.....That is why many is stating the IMF will have to put pressure on them to do the right thing.....This is just my :twocents: - Thanks again for the update and hopefully something will happen in 2016 for RV...

• Upvote 3

[/size][/font][/color]

Well, technically it's "my" site, but I like to think of it as "our" site, and there are a lot of

opinions in this group...

I didn't read the thread in question, so I don't know exactly what you're referring to. I will say

that to even insinuate that I or even any majority portion of this community supports hate

speech is insulting to the entire community - I'd suggest you reconsider how you phrase

something like that next time.

I don't have time or desire to police every post on this site (as you know, there are almost 1.5

MILLION posts here... I'm not going to read them all!)

If you find things that are offensive, there are 2 courses of action:

1. Click the "report" button. We have a great moderator team here that will review and take

action if necessary.

2. Avoid the threads or sections that are offensive to you.

First off - thank you for the thread today. It was one of the most informative ones that I've read on the site – your site. Thank you for taking the time to help clarify many things that people have questions about, including me.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It is very good to know that you don't support hate on your site. I do want to point out that I was never " insinuating a majority of the members here are supporting hate crimes" so please please do not feel insulted - because honestly you must not of read the entire post where I stated "please don't be offended" and "I'm just checking on where the leadership stands" because I see a lot of posts from some members that are very hateful. I feel the excerpt from my post does not reflect the entirety and specific attention to avoid offending you...so sorry you found such an honest question to be insulting. Your response on that level was very confusing; however, your position is no longer confusing. I'm extremely relieved to know that you do not support hating the Iraqi people nor all Muslims. I think that's an incredibly important thing for myself and other members to know.

And thank you for letting me know that I can report those kinds of posts. From my impression this is the site supposedly has free speech and even those noxious comments are part of our Constitution of free. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am glad yours is one of peace and honoring The people who we all hope to benefit from. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

First off - thank you for the thread today. It was one of the most informative ones that I've read on the site – your site. Thank you for taking the time to help clarify many things that people have questions about, including me....

...And thank you for letting me know that I can report those kinds of posts. From my impression this is the site supposedly has free speech and even those noxious comments are part of our Constitution of free. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am glad yours is one of peace and honoring The people who we all hope to benefit from. Thank you.

I am glad you are perhaps more at ease with this site now...

From the very start Adam has been committed to having as little intervention and limitations placed on posts here on DV. There really are very few rules. Be polite, refrain from being offensive, do not share personal information, do not promote or solicit business.

Because of this "freedom" some individuals attempt to push the limits, and hiding under anonymity they feel powerful. It is true, not everyone posting on here is of the same interest, values, opinions or even tolerance. The "open" forums have significantly more "issues" than on the VIP side (where we are more business, education and investment oriented). By-and-large people on DV area very caring bunch. You may not be aware of the hundreds of hours invested by members and thousands of dollars that have been raised to purchase and deliver supplies to international victims of catastrophes, or the thousands more that Adam has donated from this site alone to charities over the years. These are not just Adam's "pet" charities, but charities that Adam has openly asked members to nominate and vote on as recipients.

I can tell you we have NO prejudice towards any religion, ethnicity or location. Many members here are veterans, active military, military families and others who overwhelmingly support the people of Iraq, the ME, US and any other place we believe is in need of support.

Adam does not take the time (or feel the need) to point all of this out, but it should probably be acknowledged more often.

All of this shared, it is an election year, so be prepared for anything goes on the open side of this site. As Adam pointed out, if you are offended by something you read, report it, or just read something else.

Democratic, Republican, or whatever other label you attach to yourself, there are people here who will pray for you if you ask (and even if you don't).

Enjoy the ride!  

:twothumbs:  :twocents:

• Upvote 13

Thanks for the insight. I agree with you that oils is at or very near the bottom. Many people here have lost their job because of the low price which has reduced production. I have read that OPEC or whats left of it are trying to close the spicket some to help bolster the price. It can only get better from here the way I see it. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

I am glad you are perhaps more at ease with this site now...

From the very start Adam has been committed to having as little intervention and limitations placed on posts here on DV. There really are very few rules. Be polite, refrain from being offensive, do not share personal information, do not promote or solicit business.

Because of this "freedom" some individuals attempt to push the limits, and hiding under anonymity they feel powerful. It is true, not everyone posting on here is of the same interest, values, opinions or even tolerance. The "open" forums have significantly more "issues" than on the VIP side (where we are more business, education and investment oriented). By-and-large people on DV area very caring bunch. You may not be aware of the hundreds of hours invested by members and thousands of dollars that have been raised to purchase and deliver supplies to international victims of catastrophes, or the thousands more that Adam has donated from this site alone to charities over the years. These are not just Adam's "pet" charities, but charities that Adam has openly asked members to nominate and vote on as recipients.

I can tell you we have NO prejudice towards any religion, ethnicity or location. Many members here are veterans, active military, military families and others who overwhelmingly support the people of Iraq, the ME, US and any other place we believe is in need of support.

Adam does not take the time (or feel the need) to point all of this out, but it should probably be acknowledged more often.

All of this shared, it is an election year, so be prepared for anything goes on the open side of this site. As Adam pointed out, if you are offended by something you read, report it, or just read something else.

Democratic, Republican, or whatever other label you attach to yourself, there are people here who will pray for you if you ask (and even if you don't).

Enjoy the ride!  

:twothumbs:  :twocents:

Thank you Caye, your post is appreciated my friend!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1