Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subscription to vip

her

Paid my subscription twice and the renewal date will not change. Already sent support a email and this is the second one with no reply. Need to have an easier way to contact people about this problem and this is not the first time this has happened with my subscription. Please take care of this problem.

Paid my subscription twice and the renewal date will not change. Already sent support a email and this is the second one with no reply. Need to have an easier way to contact people about this problem and this is not the first time this has happened with my subscription. Please take care of this problem.

What is your renewal date?  You show to still be VIP so I am "assuming" that the date is sometime in the FUTURE. Please note, the date will not reflect your new expiration date until the old one runs out. Not sure where you are sending your email but if you are not using VIP@dinarvets.com your messages are not getting through.

Also, this is the 3rd time you have started a new topic on this issue but you never respond. Please do not start new topics each time, simply go back to the original topic and post on it again. We will see it and can respond to you.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2

Did everything you are telling me to do. Now it has expired and I can't get into chat or VIP. Now what.

Chat has nothing to do with your VIP account... what browser are you using?

I checked in the support system and there is no email from the email that shows on your account here. Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com from your gmail.com account that you are using here on the forums.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Adam, I have sent 3 emails from my gmail acct to [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> today. They show in my sent folder as sent. Please just fix my subscription renewal, that's all I want. Then refund the second renewal that was done.

Thank you.

1. You didn't tell me what email you are sending FROM. Are you logged into your Google Gmail account? Again, there is NO emails in our system from the gmail listed on your account.

2. I just tested the system, AGAIN, to be sure there is no issue on our end. I sent a test email to [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> at 8:52 AM. At 8:53AM I  saw the support ticket generated in the support queue. By 8:54AM I had this response in my personal inbox:

post-72-0-57278800-1453906628_thumb.png

As you can see there, in less than 2 minutes I had a verification that my support ticket was created.

I can't just magically pull your information out of the cloud and find your payments, and I can't send the email for you.

1. What browser are you using?
  2. Are you signed into gmail.com on your browser? 
  3. Are you sending the email from inside gmail.com through your browser?
  4. Are you sending the email from the email listed on your dinarvets.com account here?

I'm trying to help you here, but there's only so much I can do. I've verified that the email support system is working. :shrug:

Also, please give me a screenshot of your sent folder. Maybe that will help.

• Upvote 5