Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-27-2016

TexasGranny

Posted in VIP and nobody has answered yet:

Ok, so what has been officially done, not just a rumor? I believe I read an article that the budget has become law and posted in the Gazzete. What else has happened? Have tariffs been activated? What's the latest on the HCL? What needs to be done at this point still? Are their any more target dates that we are looking forward to? Did parliament get done everything that was required?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, do you think that security is playing a role in the timing of the RV? What are your thoughts on the Screaming Eagles, the 1800 US 101st Airborne being deployed to Iraq? Will the libiration of Mosul from ISIL be a trigger? Do the local Iraq tribes want help from the US and are they ready for patrols and occupation after the US helps liberate Mosul? We would not want simply the USA to control Mosul rather than ISIL in the big picture.

There's a thread going on your site with comments that points to all Muslim people deserving to be annihilated. Does DinarVets support this kind of thinking?

What is your position on Muslims and benefiting from the currency transaction? Do you believe that this is something that will help Iraqi people? And if they are all Muslim, and you support this kind of thinking- how does DinarVets navigate that?

I hope you don't find this offensive. I'm really confused and concerned by some of the posts I see here and I would love to understand the position of the leadership.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213610-honorable-muslims-please-help-us/?view=getnewpost&fromsearch=1

Edited by Dinarian64

I posted this question in last weeks thread but didn't gt any responses so I'll try here.   Why would anyone (IMF) loan money to Iraq if they didn't think they would ever get it back?  I know that kind of money works in mysterious ways but I thought the IMF always worked their loans so they would be repaid.  Only us (USA) gives $ away without need for repayment.  If Iraq is in such financial throes and can't pay their bills why would the IMF loan them money they probably will never get back based on the information we have?  Make any sense?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam - What else is needed for Iraq to RV other than HCL being passed/approved and in the Gazette?  In your opinion (any news from your contacts) do you think Iraq will RV their currency in 2016?

Edited by eburt

Adam:

Greetings. Tell us why Abadi has not coordinated efforts with US Special Forces or British SAS Forces, to send a squad into Maliki's neighborhood and arrested him and his Kasbah Krip members? In light of rock solid proof of Maliki's embezzlement of over 500 billion USD. Kidnapping of current GOI Ministers, and the kidnapping/detention if Abadi and his security crew recently. I know he has his own private army financed and trained by Iran. Yet would it be such a great distraction from the efforts to defeat ISIS to plan and execute a simultaneous raid on all of Maliki's entourage with our guys dressed in Iraqi Uniforms?