Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do you hate Obama?

Your original question was "why do we hate Obama", now I'm reading/ seeing you making a change of your question.  You are now using "dislike" I believe you purposely use "Hate" to stir up the members and now trying to weasel your way out of it using "dislike", also saying that you are satisfied with the response.   How unfair of you to fool with peoples emotions, you definitely are portraying yourself as a deceiving individual as such administration. 

Can you honestly tell us that you are so ignorant in not knowing all that was mentioned in the last four pages, that you had no clue that this individual has been so destructive to our Nation?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Your original question was "why do we hate Obama", now I'm reading/ seeing you making a change of your question.  You are now using "dislike" I believe you purposely use "Hate" to stir up the members and now trying to weasel your way out of it using "dislike", also saying that you are satisfied with the response.   How unfair of you to fool with peoples emotions, you definitely are portraying yourself as a deceiving individual as such administration. 

Can you honestly tell us that you are so ignorant in not knowing all that was mentioned in the last four pages, that you had no clue that this individual has been so destructive to our Nation?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing 1 post in this thread that agreed that they "hated" Obama. Pretty much everyone denied that or used another term to describe how they felt about him. I didn't use anything to "stir up members", I'm not a newspaper writer, I have nothing to gain here. I typed a title that I felt was accurate at the time based on things I've read here and heard from others. So when I learn that I was wrong about it what should I do?

What sense would it make for me to keep pushing a word like that that no one agrees that they feel that way? To be a bit more direct, how would you feel if I kept telling you that you hate Obama? I can't imagine that would go over well with you.

So yes I did change it up, for that reason. And now that makes me a "deceiving individual"? I guess it's not at all possible that that could be

my subtle way to admit I was wrong for using that term in the first place?

And is it really that hard to believe that out of the millions of people in this country that not every single individual in the US uses parts of their free time to find out more about politics? It may surprise you, and I don't want to be the one to tell you but not everyone is as interested as you.

So I guess I speak on behalf of the "ignorant" Americans who are unaware of every political fact that you "know". 

I'm not here acting like I know it all. I didn't try to argue that my original points were correct and/or say that all of you were idiots for disagreeing with me or anything like that. And I won't because I came in knowing that I didn't know it all about this subject. I simply asked a question while stating a few things that I thought were true, received and appreciated some quality responses, and retaliated against some who I felt unnecessarily attacked me.

And according to you I'm not even allowed to be satisfied with quality responses here either? Wow... Lol where am I?

And now, it's only right that I'm the one who is "disliked" here.

My thanks still go to anyone here that provided a quality political education for someone so "ignorant". Anyone that still approves of appreciation that is... 

• Downvote 2

I suspect that you are a millennial RP, and as such I would like to offer you something.

The only thing that evil needs to prosper is for good people to do nothing.

And is it really that hard to believe that out of the millions of people in this country that not every single individual in the US uses parts of their free time to find out more about politics? It may surprise you, and I don't want to be the one to tell you but not everyone is as interested as you.

You should be, as interested as we are. Because the Democratic and Repuckes in control of this nation 

are counting on people that don't pay attention, so that they can enslave us all. Make no mistake about it,

my friend, they do not have our best interest at heart. They don't care about anything but their power.

And now this nation has entered into the very death throngs that will destroy millions of it's citizenry. 

I say, destroy, and I meant destroy. As in Kill. Read any book about Germany in the 1930s and you will 

quickly find that is where America is today. Only this time there isn't a Christian Nation to come to the 

rescue. And that means that you might wanna look into the condition of your soul. No I'm not talking 

about joining some religious church or anything like that, indeed it's well known around these parts 

that I've little faith in what passes for the Church today. Talk about a bunch of people that don't pay 

attention.    :lol: I mean ask God if Jesus Christ is really his son, just you and God in your own private 

place. Ask with a truthful desiring heart and he will show you. And when he does then cry out to him 

with tears in your eyes to forgive you and to save you from your sins. Because, my dear, you don't

wanna be around for what's coming next.   :praying:

:angel:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing 1 post in this thread that agreed that they "hated" Obama. Pretty much everyone denied that or used another term to describe how they felt about him. I didn't use anything to "stir up members", I'm not a newspaper writer, I have nothing to gain here. I typed a title that I felt was accurate at the time based on things I've read here and heard from others. So when I learn that I was wrong about it what should I do?

What sense would it make for me to keep pushing a word like that that no one agrees that they feel that way? To be a bit more direct, how would you feel if I kept telling you that you hate Obama? I can't imagine that would go over well with you.

So yes I did change it up, for that reason. And now that makes me a "deceiving individual"? I guess it's not at all possible that that could be

my subtle way to admit I was wrong for using that term in the first place?

So I guess I speak on behalf of the "ignorant" Americans who are unaware of every political fact that you "know". 

I'm not here acting like I know it all. I didn't try to argue that my original points were correct and/or say that all of you were idiots for disagreeing with me or anything like that. And I won't because I came in knowing that I didn't know it all about this subject. I simply asked a question while stating a few things that I thought were true, received and appreciated some quality responses, and retaliated against some who I felt unnecessarily attacked me.

And according to you I'm not even allowed to be satisfied with quality responses here either? Wow... Lol where am I?

And now, it's only right that I'm the one who is "disliked" here.

My thanks still go to anyone here that provided a quality political education for someone so "ignorant". Anyone that still approves of appreciation that is... 

I dont dislike you RP How can you dislike someone you dont even know.  Yes most the people here are up on currant events and politics. So yes you rattled a hornets nest and got stung. We all have at one time or another. You can`t be nicy nice all the time . You hear BS you call it out. If you throw our BS be prepared to be called out and take it like a man. Nobody here thinks less of you . Its call being honest. The only real problem I have with you RP is your statement that you will represent the  "ignorant" Americans "

Do you realize that whats at stake here. You plan to marry? possibly have kids? One of your biggest prioritys should be the welfare of their future. Dude look around you pick up a paper . Read it how can you not be politically aware. There are millions of you out there with your heads in the sand. Although its better then being a liberal and having your head up your a$$ you still need to wake up before its to late. This is important stuff my man and unless you the youth in this country can change it. Its going to be a pretty sorry a$$ place to live one day. 

• Upvote 4

I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I think that people who dislike him think that he is evil hearted with bad intentions, and "not" that he means well and just makes bad decisions. 

As for the "Yet your reply shows you really did not care what about others thoughts and had a pre-conceived idea of the responders’ character." comment. 

It's partially correct.

The first part is not true at all, I really do value opinions and I was interested in learning why people were so pissed and I have discovered a multitude of reasons why thanks to some of you. As far as the latter part of your comment, I did expect to be attacked by some in their responses and I was.

You'll have to excuse me because where I come from if someone punches you in the mouth you punch them back.

As for you personally, I do appreciate the details that you provided in your post. It was very articulate and informative to someone not so well versed on the particular subject.

Thank you...

Thank you for the response.  I tried to teach my kids what my parents taught me in that when first dealing with someone you should treat them with respect.  After the initial dealing that respect is either enhanced or diminished by the other person’s actions.  I believe my first response to your question was respectful.  After asking for your conclusions and seeing your first response I must admit my respect for you was diminished and I responded in kind.  After seeing your direct response to me I will say that that respect was enhanced.  So again, I thank for responding directly to me.  Also, not sure why you would get rubies for this response to me so I did my part to make one go away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry RP, we will get over it. Just, you see we are a little sensitive when our president has done so much harm. Now you know why and you probably already know a lot of this that was said, I hope you understand why we are so upset. Hang in there. You will have plenty more friends when the RV hits with all that money hanging out of your pockets.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lol, don't anyone worry about me. I'm from Chicago I've been through much worse than message board attacks I'll be fine.

And for those who suggested that I should follow this subject closer and know more about it. Believe me I understand why you would say that and why it is important and I will probably start paying a little more attention.

I just usually try to stay away from things that I have absolutely no control over. I don't see the benefit of being a disgruntled pissed off person because of things that are beyond my control. And that's exactly what it would do to me. Unnecessary stress. I think if I'm going to sit around and worry about something it should be things that I can actually do something about.

Politics on a regular basis would drive me crazy. I'd rather keep my focus on what I can do to better myself, my family, and my friends. And when I get my $ to where I want it to be I'll add others to that list. In the mean time, me knowing every detail of the extent of how evil the people in control are is not my priority. I know that 99.9% of the government is up to no good. That's enough for now. I can't fight them. I know some people want to see some young hero (or group) come and change it all for the better. And while I would support the cause, that's not me and that's not my fight.

So right now I don't believe that me knowing everything in detail wouldn't change anything but my morale.

Lol I'm cool, thanks...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lol, don't anyone worry about me. I'm from Chicago I've been through much worse than message board attacks I'll be fine.

And for those who suggested that I should follow this subject closer and know more about it. Believe me I understand why you would say that and why it is important and I will probably start paying a little more attention.

I just usually try to stay away from things that I have absolutely no control over. I don't see the benefit of being a disgruntled pissed off person because of things that are beyond my control. And that's exactly what it would do to me. Unnecessary stress. I think if I'm going to sit around and worry about something it should be things that I can actually do something about.

Politics on a regular basis would drive me crazy. I'd rather keep my focus on what I can do to better myself, my family, and my friends. And when I get my $ to where I want it to be I'll add others to that list. In the mean time, me knowing every detail of the extent of how evil the people in control are is not my priority. I know that 99.9% of the government is up to no good. That's enough for now. I can't fight them. I know some people want to see some young hero (or group) come and change it all for the better. And while I would support the cause, that's not me and that's not my fight.

So right now I don't believe that me knowing everything in detail wouldn't change anything but my morale.

Lol I'm cool, thanks...

Fair enough.......now brace yourself for another round of supreme right wing intelligence and all the subtleties and respect that accompanies it.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

Lol I'm cool, thanks...

Thank You for Your insight,spokesperson for rahm emanuel. <_<

• Upvote 1

Lol I'm cool, thanks...

It's everyone's fight!  Lead, follow, or get out of the way.  Thanks for bowing out!

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Simply put he has done more to destroy the country my Forefathers and ancestors fought to found and my relatives fought to keep and protect than any other force in history.   I do not opposed so much that he supports Islam as much as he supports the factions which are trying to kill us.  He does not respect nor support the military or his security details.  He is really stupid in his blind support of Islamic terrorist and even ISIS.  Islam IS a part of the problem.  He burns through money like a candle and treats the working person as his own piggy bank.  I could go on but you got the picture.  He is an arrogant self centered SOB who has no regard for the nation he is supposed to represent.  If he was working for me I would have fired him years ago. 

• Upvote 4

I do not like a Muslim like O because he is not an American and he does not think like an American. And I know this because I am an American and my family has fought in every American war since the Boston Tea Party. I may be considered prejudice but there are all kinds and races of people in the USA that are 100% American and proud to be an American. People my age know the price of freedom and it's sad that others don't.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1