Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion

yota691

Parliamentary Finance: the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette and its deficit stood at $ 74 billion

Date:  01/20/2016 10:31
 | Hits: 117

%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8

Information / special / ..

The parliamentary finance committee, revealed Wednesday that the federal budget for the current year deficit of $ 74 billion of the $ 94 billion is the budget, stressing that the budget has not been published in the Official Gazette until now.

He said committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed told / information /, "The current year budget in 2016 is still just words on paper did not apply its provisions yet," noting that "the draft budget did not now be published in the official newspaper the facts."

"The budget deficit of $ 74 billion of the $ 94 billion is in the general federal country's budget," stressing that "it is supposed to government and related parties should make more effort and seriousness to resolve the outstanding and recurrent cases per year when initiating the preparation of the budget."

He pointed out that Mohammed "a surging budget deficit leads to the need to emphasize the proper planning of the budget and in the early adoption of adequate transparency in their resources and all aspects of exchange and direct resources in order to achieve a real balanced and sustainable development."

It is noteworthy that Iraq is witnessing a severe financial crisis after the fall in oil prices significantly large deficit in the balance of the year 2016, all this with the high costs of the war on terror for the Liberation of Albulad.anthy / 25 u

• Upvote 4

I suppose they're considering scrapping it all and starting all over again . . . Who's got another decade to wait ? Cmon, Show of Hands !! We did the last decade standing on our hands - - - ain't nothin but thang !!! 

I'm waiting to see of they scratch the implementation of the Tariffs again . . . What's the deal with the IMF deadline of Feb 2016 to get it all done or else ? I know I live in the Oil Field, what I miss.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What are you guys hiding in the budget?

Why is taking so long to be published in the gazette.?

We patiently wait.

You, being wiser than I, probably do "patiently wait," but I don't patiently wait at all. I just stomp my feet, sigh a lot, whine regularly, and somehow also wait. LOL

• Upvote 3