Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter Next Parliamentary Legislation .. Oil And Gas Investment Law !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With 1/3rd Less Calories While Trying To Maintain A New Years Resolution !

Chapter next parliamentary legislation .. oil and gas investment law

01/17/2016

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary deputy Ares Abdullah revealed, for the determination of his committee legislation of a special law to invest in oil and energy, among this law would overcome the routine procedures in this area.

Abdullah said in an interview with "JD" The parliamentary our committee will begin a special law to invest in oil and gas, in the new legislative term of the parliament, "adding that" the adoption of this law comes to the need of the country to him because Iraq relies on oil for financial Moisnath, and therefore needs investment to develop the ".

And that "the law will solve the problems of investment in this area in the country, and Breaking the routine procedures, which coincides with the work of investors."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, will resume its legislative work to Chapter II second legislative year, during the current week. / End / 22 /

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=6643

• Upvote 8

laid back :   when you say it is coming get ready ,   it seems  like   ,  { I don`t  know  something   way out there ,  kind of like  when you get all built up on  , say  a  good movie , we get all hyped up ,  we see it  and yet it seems  like  a   " so-so " event  } ...  I do not want too down  play this event , when it happens by no means ,  it  just seems like we have been looking  for it for so -long  , it   really isn`t looking  very shiny and bright ...  I guess it  will look a lot better when I see it  hit  the  bank accounts !    

• Upvote 2

laid back :   when you say it is coming get ready ,   it seems  like   ,  { I don`t  know  something   way out there ,  kind of like  when you get all built up on  , say  a  good movie , we get all hyped up ,  we see it  and yet it seems  like  a   " so-so " event  } ...  I do not want too down  play this event , when it happens by no means ,  it  just seems like we have been looking  for it for so -long  , it   really isn`t looking  very shiny and bright ...  I guess it  will look a lot better when I see it  hit  the  bank accounts !    

You are very prophetic in that statement  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ares Abdullah - Well look who just caught up.  :lol:   I agree with jeepquy. It really doesn't seem as though the HCL has been the Law holding up the RV. With the oil price dropping, they need to account for every barrel these days. They should have been doing it all along. Now it is affecting the elite as well as the common citizen and everyone in between. Corruption, war and instability are what is holding up the RV not the HCL.

If the HCL was the main reason, wouldn't you think they would have made it their TOP PRIORITY years ago?

The HCA is so loose that it permitted influential organizations such as ISIS and MPs to make their own private sales and profits. The Iraqis and the rest of the world already know this and those in power would certainly not like to see their Oil funded Castle crumble.

• Upvote 1

Oil is so low at the moment, what incentive do they have at all to pull more out of the ground?!?!

If you don't pump the oil, you won't receive any revenue. Further, all those corrupt business ventures begin to deteriorate. Awwww to bad. 

Probably why we are seeing more articles about missing funds from the CBI, the Gold Reserves and any other source of revenue other than oil.

Gotta keep that Wheel of Corruption greased.

Edited by djgabrielie1

HCL is probably the closest thing to :bs:  that I believe I've ever heard. Years and years, yet nothing ever happens. :facepalm:

Oil is so low at the moment, what intensive do they have at all to pull more out of the ground?!?!

oil is going to go back up soon mark my words. Iraq is well aware of this.

• Upvote 3

agreed...that is why I do not feel sorry for the Saudi's....with their gold lamborginis and emerald encrusted bentley's and his diamond layered mercedes......and that is his 37th car!!!!

crying poor ...sorry not buying it folks!!!!!

f4gc3u.jpg

flash+cars+077.JPG

Here he is in his helicopter9.DWF15-1167157.jpg

SO do not scream poor me to me...take care of your people.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2