Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-20-2016

TexasGranny

Adam with Crude oil hanging  around $30 a barrel and the Iranian's Military inside Iraq causing problems do you still believe that Iraq is stable enough to RV and have enough money for there budget?

I like you want to be part of the RV. I am a relative newbie to the investment; 2008. Trying to keep the faith.

Take Care Sir

• Upvote 1

Did they print the budget in the Gazette yet? Was the HCL and not the HCA in there? What now? Regarding stability inside Iraq, how stable can they be if as ISIS retreats by the foot, Shiite malitias take up their place and increase kidnappings of westerners specifically Americans, and the GOI stands there impotent ?

Edited by new york kevin

I know you have told us before, but I researched and didn't find where you said it.  When the dinar RVs, will this site become a VIP only site, or will you continue to leave the site open for communication?  I know there are some very active posters on this site that don't appear to be VIP.  Appreciate you, Adam!!

Hey Adam,

Are we there yet? I don't think I can hold it any longer!!!

Seriously - thanks for all you and the mods do to give us a safe, happy place to play!!

Speaking of playing ... I don't think you can ask much more from Aaron ... Two 60 yard bombs to tie the game in regulation ... Well, there's always next year!

Now, is there any way we can trade up so we can draft GregHi instead of Luigi ... o_O ... ?

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam -

I've been daydreaming, thinking ahead to what happens after we get that thrilling message from you and subsequent directions on what to do next.  I'm picturing that I may be taking my dinar currency to a bank that you point us to.  I'd then have to hand it over to some bank employee to "verify" (?!!) or check the authenticity or some such.  Then I would have tax forms or other paperwork to sign, and hopefully they would deposit a lot of bucks in my account.  Do you think it would go something like that?  Obviously I'm nervous about handing over my currency and not getting ripped off.  I'm wondering if there is something I can do to prepare - I've opened an account with a big name bank - I think they will have resources that my local bank doesn't and that might be important for post-RV cash-in. I've also made copies of all my currency so I have records of all the serial numbers.  Is there anything else you can suggest or let us know what to expect?

Thanks very much.

• Upvote 1

See DV article, Maliki ... tyrant love the smell of blood. I think that's the title. Regarding increasing the stability of Iraq. With all the evidence, all the proof, the CBI has that Maliki and crew embezzled billions of dollars, mudrdered fellow Iraqis via Shitte death squads, why is Maliki and crew walking around free ? Why does Maliki remain in the Presidents Palace ? Hey does Maliki remain in Iraq ? Is he providing logistics to the Irannian Shitte Militias that are trying to solidify their hold on Iraq? Is Maliki hoping to be placed back into the Prime Ministers position by Iran, and then be their puppet? If this were true wouldn't IRAN risk chilly relations with the GOI and Abadi if Maliki fails?

Edited by new york kevin

Hello Adam.  We waited about a month for the next Parliament session to begin. Full of hope and expectation, only to have them meet for a short time and postpone their session until Thursday or maybe the middle of next week, depending on what article you read.  This is beyond discouraging and frustrating.  I just want to scream.  Is there any hope these people will get  this done and do what is right for their nation??? How on earth can they sleep at night knowing their people are suffering while they sleep in their beds and sugarplums dance in their heads???  What positive news could come out of this mess???

oil....with sanctions lifted and a glut of iran oil about to hit market...in spite of saudi objectins...the ppb for crude may hit historic lows.

iraq re-enters oil market

iraq...another glut of now iraqi oil hits market.

oil prices drop even further than historic lows !!

who in the crude selling business would want now or in near future iraqi's billions of barrels to hit market and lower ppb even lower.

is it in worlds best interest to allow all that iraqi oil to hit market and drive what are historic lows for a barrel of oil even lower ??

im a nocice at best but....doesnt sound to me like anyone is gonna want all that iraqi oil to hit open market any time soon.

go rv !?!?!?

Hello Adam.  We waited about a month for the next Parliament session to begin. Full of hope and expectation, only to have them meet for a short time and postpone their session until Thursday or maybe the middle of next week, depending on what article you read.  This is beyond discouraging and frustrating.  I just want to scream.  Is there any hope these people will get  this done and do what is right for their nation??? How on earth can they sleep at night knowing their people are suffering while they sleep in their beds and visions of sugarplums dance in their heads???  What positive news could come out of this mess???