Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA

MyLadiesDaddy

So as a trucker I can say first hand that New York is a cesspool of vile and 

disgusting behavior and filth the likes that make a third world nation wanna 

puke.  And I'm sorry to say that like most Americans New Yorkers can't handle 

the truth. They arguably have the highest taxes in the nation and one of the 

highest crime rates. Yet when someone points that out they revile that man and 

​revere the loud and obnoxious. And if that wasn't worse then, as if to make some 

perverted point, they elect the most insane communist one can find to be mayor.

Was it magnificent how they reacted to 9-11? Absolutely, but how quick did they 

forget the reality of life.

I wonder if they actually know how stupid the rest of this nation thinks they are.

Lupica: There's just no 'value' to Ted Cruz and his criticism to ‘New York values'

This is what Ted Cruz, who wasn’t just born out of town but out of the country, said about Donald Trump the other day:

“Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values.” And made it sound as if this was some variation of insulting Trump about his hair.

Later Cruz kept digging, telling Megyn Kelly of “Fox News” that New York values weren’t Iowa values or New Hampshire values, as if he is suddenly as big an expert on values as he says he is on the Constitution. Finally on Thursday night he brought his cockeyed theories about the city to the Republican debate in South Carolina.

“Everybody understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal and pro-abortion and pro-*** marriage,” he said. “And focus on money and the media.” This was right before Trump turned and calmly took him apart again for insulting the city the way he has.

Ted Cruz, who only comes here with his hand out, has decided that the most diverse city the world has ever known is filled with people who all think alike. He sounds in these moments like as slow a thinker as we have ever had run for President.

If ya wanna read more of this pathetic Satanic diatribe you'll have to click

on the link in the title. The author of this garbage wouldn't know intellect

if it slammed his privates in a car door.  :butt-kicking:  :(  :(  :wacko:  :wacko: 

Adam you know that I deeply love you and greatly respect you.

I do so for a myriad of reasons, one being your uncompromising willingness 

to allow everyone to say what they think. As long as they do so with 

respect. And I do so here. But I simply cannot sit by and keep my mouth 

shut while people with the most nefarious intentions spew out their vile 

diatribe as if that still works. Donald Trump is without a doubt one of the

best in the business, but to attack a  mans mother and his nationality is 

beyond despicable.   To insinuate that Cruz was belittling New Yorkers for 

what happened on 9-11 is so far over the pale that it's clear New Yorkers

don't even live in  reality. Cruz was simply pointing out the simple fact that

in New York there are very few conservatives. Trump, and the communist media,

know full well what Cruz was saying. And I pray that they quickly find out 

how big a mistake they just made. 

• Upvote 4

So New Yorkers came together when attacked. So did Oklahomans. still Cruz is right. New York has been a bastion of Liberalism, gayism, abortionism and downright Un-American values. They vote for every vile Anti-American for President. ie Obama, Clinton...abortion, taking GOD out of school, etc. etc. etc. Yet because they came together as humans, they somehow are the poster children for America...give me a break. They have been so dumbed down, they aren't even tought American history anymore. Common Core anyone? I just need to stop...I understand what Cruz meant...wholeheartedly.

• Upvote 3

Had to give you a + LGD,

Going out to see the Benghazi Movie this weekend... Should be an eye-opener for [some] Hillarious supporters.

But everything is so screwed up and SO easy to take out of context...

Like these items [and 1000 more]...

"Ted Cruz’s Failure to Disclose Wall Street Loan is a Real Legal Problem"

The New York Times first reported that campaign disclosure reports show that before a scheduled run-off in the May 2012 senatorial election, Cruz received a low-interest loan from his wife’s bank, which his campaign committee never reported to the Federal Election Commission.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ted-cruzs-failure-to-disclose-wall-street-loan-is-a-real-legal-problem/

Kenneth A. Gross, a former election commission lawyer who specializes in campaign finance law, said that listing a bank loan in an annual Senate ethics report — which deals only with personal finances — would not satisfy the requirement that it be promptly disclosed to election officials during a campaign.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/us/politics/ted-cruz-wall-street-loan-senate-bid-2012.html?_r=0

There are two issues behind the Wall Street loans which Ted Cruz omitted from his campaign finance disclosures to the FEC, neither of which have anything to do with a candidate taking out an equity line of credit.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/15/media-reports-a-second-wall-street-banking-loan-inadvertently-omitted-by-candidate-ted-cruz/

To be clear, here’s the federal law that Cruz may have violated:

“52 USC 30104 (B)(2) (6) requires the committee of a federal candidate to disclose on a report filed ‘loans made by or guaranteed by the candidate’ and 52 USC 30104(B)(4)(d) requires the reporting of ‘repayment of loans made by or guaranteed by the candidate'”

So the question is, what can happen next? Clearly someone will have to file an official complaint (I have no doubt that will happen). If they do, the FEC could impose fines.

The real problem for Cruz is if evidence somehow emerges that this was ‘knowing and willful.’ If that could be demonstrated, then Cruz could potentially be prosecuted criminally by the U.S. Department of Justice, according to campaign finance experts. Cruz insists that it’s not.

http://theantimedia.org/ted-cruz-could-face-federal-prosecution-over-1-million-goldman-sachs-loan/

So New Yorkers came together when attacked. So did Oklahomans. still Cruz is right. New York has been a bastion of Liberalism, gayism, abortionism and downright Un-American values. They vote for every vile Anti-American for President. ie Obama, Clinton...abortion, taking GOD out of school, etc. etc. etc. Yet because they came together as humans, they somehow are the poster children for America...give me a break. They have been so dumbed down, they aren't even tought American history anymore. Common Core anyone? I just need to stop...I understand what Cruz meant...wholeheartedly.

Actually there mostly NOT Americans. I used to go there a lot and New York city has been 

completely overrun by foreigners. Mostly Russians, Arabs, and Orientals. Some would say 

that pointing that out is racist, but like the, " DUCK ", I don't give a shite. I'm so far past caring

about stupid peoples political correctness.  

Had to give you a + LGD,

Going out to see the Benghazi Movie this weekend... Should be an eye-opener for [some] Hillarious supporters.

But everything is so screwed up and SO easy to take out of context...

Like these items [and 1000 more]...

"Ted Cruz’s Failure to Disclose Wall Street Loan is a Real Legal Problem"

The New York Times first reported that campaign disclosure reports show that before a scheduled run-off in the May 2012 senatorial election, Cruz received a low-interest loan from his wife’s bank, which his campaign committee never reported to the Federal Election Commission.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ted-cruzs-failure-to-disclose-wall-street-loan-is-a-real-legal-problem/

Kenneth A. Gross, a former election commission lawyer who specializes in campaign finance law, said that listing a bank loan in an annual Senate ethics report — which deals only with personal finances — would not satisfy the requirement that it be promptly disclosed to election officials during a campaign.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/us/politics/ted-cruz-wall-street-loan-senate-bid-2012.html?_r=0

There are two issues behind the Wall Street loans which Ted Cruz omitted from his campaign finance disclosures to the FEC, neither of which have anything to do with a candidate taking out an equity line of credit.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/15/media-reports-a-second-wall-street-banking-loan-inadvertently-omitted-by-candidate-ted-cruz/

To be clear, here’s the federal law that Cruz may have violated:

“52 USC 30104 ( B)(2) (6) requires the committee of a federal candidate to disclose on a report filed ‘loans made by or guaranteed by the candidate’ and 52 USC 30104( B)(4)(d) requires the reporting of ‘repayment of loans made by or guaranteed by the candidate'”

So the question is, what can happen next? Clearly someone will have to file an official complaint (I have no doubt that will happen). If they do, the FEC could impose fines.

The real problem for Cruz is if evidence somehow emerges that this was ‘knowing and willful.’ If that could be demonstrated, then Cruz could potentially be prosecuted criminally by the U.S. Department of Justice, according to campaign finance experts. Cruz insists that it’s not.

http://theantimedia.org/ted-cruz-could-face-federal-prosecution-over-1-million-goldman-sachs-loan/

Personally I'm all out as far as the elections go. When I heard Ted Cruz make his 

statement about the sailors supposedly captured by Iran, I thought to myself how the 

hell is it that someone as smart as Ted is supposed to be so ignorant as to not know

that theirs a video that shows how a fishing boat and two unarmed men appeared causing

several naval personnel to surrender. You see I know that we are now entering the part of 

the Revelation of John that is the end of times. It no longer matters what anyone thinks, only

that they find the Salvation of God. And I'm sorry to say that most wont even consider it.

Oh they'll give lip service to it, but not much more. Remove Ted from the race,{ and if he can't

or wont learn enough about international situations then I do remove him, } And it seems clear 

that our fate as a nation is set.   

• Upvote 4

You would have to be pretty stupid not to realize that there is difference between small town  rural america and the big apple.

Cruz was just stating the obvious. Yes their morals are different. and yes after 911 they went back to not looking at one another as they walk by the thousands

down the street.  When I think of new York I have a memory from the past that never fails to come to mind. That  of a women being stabbed to death pleading for help as people walk by , lots of them and not even looking her way. 

• Upvote 1

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw this story. The thought that 

The obtuse and loudmouth "DUCK" would call anyone a,"nasty guy",

is simply amazing.

And he claims that no one in Washington likes him, Well guess what Mr. Duckster

That is by far the best thing I've ever read about Ted Cruz yet. I want someone

that all those morons in Washington don't like, because he OBVIOUSLY doesn't wanna

play the game the same way they do.

And lest we forget, Mr. Bad Hairdo, no one liked Ronald Reagan either. 

Trump brands Cruz a 'nasty guy'

The fracas between the Republican presidential front-runners escalated Sunday as Donald Trump went after Ted Cruz's likability, calling him a "nasty guy."

"Nobody likes him, nobody in Congress likes him, nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him," Trump said in an interview airing on ABC's "This Week."

Story Continued Below

After weeks of circling each other, the gloves came off between Cruz and Trump in Thursday's debate, as Trump questioned Cruz's birthright citizenship and Cruz attacked Trump's "New York values."

The attacks continued as both men campaigned in South Carolina Saturday. And Trump got booed while bringing up Cruz's undisclosed bank loan.

Trump revived the charge in his interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC, calling Cruz a hypocrite and "very dishonest."

"He wants to look like Robin Hood," Trump said. "That he's the one protecting the people from the banks, while he's actually borrowing money and personally guaranteeing it and not disclosing it, which is illegal."

In response to Stephanopoulos's question about what kind of judges Trump would appoint, he praised Justice Clarence Thomas and blamed Ted Cruz for advancing Chief Justice John Roberts, who "turned out to be a nightmare for conservatives."

Opening up a new line of attack, Trump called Cruz "very weak on illegal immigration" and accused him of suddenly echoing Trump's call to build a wall on the Mexican border.

And Trump said he'll consider filing his own lawsuit challenging Cruz's eligibility to be president based on his birth.

"Maybe I'll talk to them about it," Trump said. "I'd like to talk to Ted about it, see how he'd feel about it — 'cause you know, when I file suits, I file real suits."

• Upvote 2

And back to the subject of New York well I don't know what to say about

this. 

New York police say assailants chanted 'ISIS' while beating man

(Reuters) - New York City police were investigating on Sunday an assault on a man who was pummeled by suspects shouting "ISIS, ISIS," leaving him with bruises on his head and face, authorities said.

The 43-year-old man was attacked while walking with a nine-year-old girl in the Bronx around 5:30 p.m. on Friday, according to the New York City Police Department.

He was punched several times in the head, knocked down and kicked, police said. The victim, whose name was not given, was treatedHe had been wearing a shalwar kameez, a traditional South Asian outfit featuring a long tunic, the New York Times reported.

The attack comes amid increasing anxiety in the United States over the threat posed by Islamic State, also known as ISIS, which has claimed responsibility for militant attacks around the world.

A Muslim couple inspired by the group killed 14 people on Dec. 2 in San Bernardino, California, just weeks after gunmen linked to Islamic State killed 130 people in Paris.

No one was immediately arrested in the New York assault, which is under investigation by the police department's Hate Crime Task Force, the agency said in a statement on Saturday for injuries at a hospital and released
  • Upvote 2

You would have to be pretty stupid not to realize that there is difference between small town  rural america and the big apple.

Cruz was just stating the obvious. Yes their morals are different. and yes after 911 they went back to not looking at one another as they walk by the thousands

down the street.  When I think of new York I have a memory from the past that never fails to come to mind. That  of a women being stabbed to death pleading for help as people walk by , lots of them and not even looking her way. 

I suspect you're referring to the infamous Kitty Genovese murder,correct me if I'm wrong, which has become something of an urban legend and for the most part is simply not true. In the interest of historical accuracy it didn't happen in NY City proper but rather out on Long Island in the borough of Queens more than 50 yrs.ago.. There is no evidence that anyone "walked" by the murder scene and only 2 people witnessed the crime from inside an apartment bldg. A number of people from inside their apartments heard her screams but thought it was likely a domestic dispute. The N.Y.Times was responsible for the erroneous story which brings to mind the old adage "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"..The victims family has prepared a documentary debunking the story which is soon to be released.

The killer was caught and as of a few years ago was still in prison.

There may exist valid reasons to depict N.Y.ers as callous and uncaring but the Kitty Genovese tragedy is not one of them.

• Upvote 2

This was written in 2014.

I guess the subject is still a matter of opinion.

Kinda like the earth is flat.

Fifty years later: What have we learned from the 1964 Kitty Genovese tragedy?

What is the moral legacy of the Catherine "Kitty" Genovese murder, 50 years later? It was back on March 13, 1964 at 3 am that petite 28-year-old Kitty repeatedly screamed for her life when she was brutally attacked on her way home, but none of the reported 38 neighbors who heard Kitty's screams so much as phoned the police, as the psychopath brutally sliced Kitty to death in two attacks over an excruciating half-hour. The neighbors' inaction was so inexplicable that New York Times Editor A.M. Rosenthal was moved to write his classic book, Thirty-eight Witnesses, which transformed Kitty's tragedy from an unreported incident to a front-page headline around the world—that still impacts our society a half-century later.

In his book, Rosenthal asked a series of behavioral scientists to explain why people do or do not help a victim and, sadly, he found none could offer an evidence-based answer.  How ironic that this same question was answered separately by a non-scientist. When the killer was apprehended, and Chief of Detectives Albert Seedman asked him how he dared to attack a woman in front of so many witnesses, the psychopath calmly replied, "I knew they wouldn't do anything, people never do" (Seedman & Hellman, 1974, p. 100).

Though Ms. Genovese surely felt horribly alone and unheard that final night, it is hard to overestimate the immense and diverse impacts her unanswered cries have had on western society: the national 9-1-1 phone system, victim services, rape prevention, community self-help groups, Guardian Angels, Good Samaritan and duty-to-aid legislation, anti-stalking programs and, of course, new research in the behavioral sciences. Thanks to Thirty-eight witnesses, Kitty's tragedy is now part of our popular culture, as even those not yet born in 1964 know of the "38 witnesses" and the "Kitty Genovese syndrome." Any social psychology textbook is incomplete if it omits the "bystander effect" and the Genovese tragedy. 

To say Queens is not part of New York is like saying Compton isn't part of L.A.  As always, just my "rural" opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

The way the story has evolved suggests that a woman was savagely murdered in Midtown Manhattan and countless passersby witnessed the brutality and callously ignored her pleas for help..The reality is it happened in a small neighborhood in Queens on the steps of the woman's apartment and no one walked by and witnessed anything.

• Upvote 2

This was written in 2014.

I guess the subject is still a matter of opinion.

Kinda like the earth is flat.

Fifty years later: What have we learned from the 1964 Kitty Genovese tragedy?

What is the moral legacy of the Catherine "Kitty" Genovese murder, 50 years later? It was back on March 13, 1964 at 3 am that petite 28-year-old Kitty repeatedly screamed for her life when she was brutally attacked on her way home, but none of the reported 38 neighbors who heard Kitty's screams so much as phoned the police, as the psychopath brutally sliced Kitty to death in two attacks over an excruciating half-hour. The neighbors' inaction was so inexplicable that New York Times Editor A.M. Rosenthal was moved to write his classic book, Thirty-eight Witnesses, which transformed Kitty's tragedy from an unreported incident to a front-page headline around the world—that still impacts our society a half-century later.

In his book, Rosenthal asked a series of behavioral scientists to explain why people do or do not help a victim and, sadly, he found none could offer an evidence-based answer.  How ironic that this same question was answered separately by a non-scientist. When the killer was apprehended, and Chief of Detectives Albert Seedman asked him how he dared to attack a woman in front of so many witnesses, the psychopath calmly replied, "I knew they wouldn't do anything, people never do" (Seedman & Hellman, 1974, p. 100).

Though Ms. Genovese surely felt horribly alone and unheard that final night, it is hard to overestimate the immense and diverse impacts her unanswered cries have had on western society: the national 9-1-1 phone system, victim services, rape prevention, community self-help groups, Guardian Angels, Good Samaritan and duty-to-aid legislation, anti-stalking programs and, of course, new research in the behavioral sciences. Thanks to Thirty-eight witnesses, Kitty's tragedy is now part of our popular culture, as even those not yet born in 1964 know of the "38 witnesses" and the "Kitty Genovese syndrome." Any social psychology textbook is incomplete if it omits the "bystander effect" and the Genovese tragedy. 

Agreed but my point was the version of the story you brought forth was not what transpired that night..Lots of people didn't walk by and ignore a murder victims plea for help.. Nobody walked by...Sadly,your version is the oft repeated story that persists and is an inaccurate description of the event.

• Upvote 2

To say Queens is not part of New York is like saying Compton isn't part of L.A.  As always, just my "rural" opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

God I'm so glad that you said it first. I can't quite wrap my brain around the 

​thought processes of anyone that doesn't know that. 

The way the story has evolved suggests that a woman was savagely murdered in Midtown Manhattan and countless passersby witnessed the brutality and callously ignored her pleas for help..The reality is it happened in a small neighborhood in Queens on the steps of the woman's apartment and no one walked by and witnessed anything.

You can't be serious, crime happens on regular basis on the streets of 

New York and no one does anything at all. That is why the meat market 

had to put a fence around the market and hire their own security. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

God I'm so glad that you said it first. I can't quite wrap my brain around the 

​thought processes of anyone that doesn't know that. 

You can't be serious, crime happens on regular basis on the streets of 

New York and no one does anything at all. That is why the meat market 

had to put a fence around the market and hire their own security. 

I forgot "As a trucker I can say 1st hand"...  I didn't know that being a trucker from Kansas gave someone a unique qualification to talk about New York..

In response to your arrogant comment about Queens,  I was born in Queens and lived there in 64 when this event happened..

Your comment about New York being over run by Arabs,Asians and Russians is simply ignorant. The 2nd largest ethnic group in the 5 boroughs are Hispanics ,a group that you conveniently ignored..The numbers are as follows: whites 33 %,Hispanics 26%,Blacks 26% and Asians 13 % which leaves 2% to cover all other ethnic groups including the Arabs who apparently aren't over running anything.

My question to you is why are you still here after stating that if Iraq came out with a 50k note "the scam was over" and suggesting that anyone who didn't see that was a fool soon to be relieved of their money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I forgot "As a trucker I can say 1st hand"...  I didn't know that being a trucker from Kansas gave someone a unique qualification to talk about New York..

In response to your arrogant comment about Queens,  I was born in Queens and lived there in 64 when this event happened..

Your comment about New York being over run by Arabs,Asians and Russians is simply ignorant. The 2nd largest ethnic group in the 5 boroughs are Hispanics ,a group that you conveniently ignored..The numbers are as follows: whites 33 %,Hispanics 26%,Blacks 26% and Asians 13 % which leaves 2% to cover all other ethnic groups including the Arabs who apparently aren't over running anything.

My question to you is why are you still here after stating that if Iraq came out with a 50k note "the scam was over" and suggesting that anyone who didn't see that was a fool soon to be relieved of their money.

I'm still here because I PAID TO BE HERE. 

Sorry that you can't handle the truth, but just because you can't handle it 

doesn't mean that it's not true. 

I don't owe you anything in the way of an explanation, but I will tell you that 

I've been an otr driver for the last 24 yrs  and I went to New York and L.A. more 

than anywhere else, ya know why? Because it paid the most. Ya wanna know 

why it payed the most? BECAUSE IT WAS SO DANGEROUS TO GO TO. 

But the people of New York are to stupid to understand that the reason 

everything cost so much is because of their violent, murderous lifestyle. 

Don't think for one second that I wont give it back to you about something 

I do know so well. As far as the story at hand, I know nothing of it. I simply

know that I wouldn't be caught in Queens, Brooklyn, or any other borough

after dark for nothing. And I most certainly wouldn't if I was a cop. 

So you can live in your fantasy world all you want, I'll just let the news do 

the talking for me.

Manager at NYC McDonald's Stabbed to Death After Asking Homeless Man to Leave Restaurant: Police

22-Year-Old Pregnant Woman Stabbed to Death in Bronx, Baby Surgically Removed: Police

Father of two stabbed to death in domestic dispute in the Bronx: cops

Video shows cop repeatedly stabbed by homeless man trying to explode gas station (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Such a lovely place to raise my daughter.

Brooklyn Man Fatally Stabbed Girlfriend as Police Were on Their Way, Officials Say

Police: Ex-Boyfriend Killed NY Students Before Suicide

And the most pathetic thing that one can say about the Great, Wonderful 

city of New York is...................... 

And this list was so long that this site told me the info was too much to post. 

nypd-patch.png New York City Police Department

Police Officer Juan Feliciano

New York City Police Department

EOW: Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cause: Heart attack

Detective Randolph A. Holder

EOW: Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cause: Gunfire

Detective Brian Raymond Moore

EOW: Monday, May 4, 2015

Deputy Chief Steven Bonano

EOW: Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cause: 9/11 related illness

Detective Rafael L. Ramos

EOW: Saturday, December 20, 2014

Detective Wenjian Liu

Police Officer Michael C. Williams

EOW: Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cause: Automobile accident

Sergeant Paul Ferrara

EOW: Thursday, August 28, 2014

Detective Dennis Eric Guerra

EOW: Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cause: Fire

Detective John J. Marshall

EOW: Sunday, April 6, 2014

Detective Robert A. Montanez

EOW: Sunday, March 16, 2014

Captain Ronald G. Peifer, Sr.

EOW: Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Police Officer Perry T. Villani

EOW: Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Detective Angel Creagh

EOW: Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Detective Christopher Strucker

EOW: Friday, January 3, 2014

Detective Michael R. Henry

EOW: Thursday, November 28, 2013

Detective Steven Hom

EOW: Saturday, October 19, 2013

Police Officer Francis T. Pitone

EOW: Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Officer Nicholas G. Finelli

EOW: Saturday, June 8, 2013

Detective Carmen M. Figueroa

EOW: Sunday, May 26, 2013

Police Officer Anthony DeJesus

EOW: Friday, May 24, 2013

Sergeant Donald J. O'Leary, Jr.

EOW: Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lieutenant Steven L. Cioffi

EOW: Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Detective Tommy L. Merriweather

EOW: Monday, January 21, 2013

Detective Traci L. Tack-Czajkowski

EOW: Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Detective John F. Kristoffersen

EOW: Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Police Officer Ronald G. Becker, Jr.

EOW: Sunday, August 19, 2012

Captain Dennis Morales

EOW: Friday, July 27, 2012

Sergeant Garrett Danza

EOW: Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sergeant Michael J. McHugh

EOW: Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lieutenant Christopher M. Pupo

EOW: Saturday, June 23, 2012

Police Officer Richard G. Holland

EOW: Friday, March 23, 2012

Police Officer Denis McLarney

EOW: Thursday, March 1, 2012

Detective Alick W. Herrmann

EOW: Friday, December 23, 2011

Detective Peter John Figoski

EOW: Monday, December 12, 2011

Police Officer Sherman Abrams

EOW: Monday, September 12, 2011

Police Officer Karen E. Barnes

EOW: Thursday, August 4, 2011

Detective Fermin Sonny Archer, Jr.

EOW: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Detective Edwin Ortiz

EOW: Monday, July 4, 2011

Captain Barry Galfano

EOW: Sunday, June 26, 2011

Police Officer Martin Tom

EOW: Thursday, June 9, 2011

Police Officer George M. Wong

EOW: Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Police Officer Alain K. Schaberger

EOW: Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cause: Assault

Sergeant Harold J. Smith

EOW: Saturday, March 5, 2011

Detective Kevin A. Czartoryski

EOW: Sunday, December 5, 2010

Police Officer Robert M. Ehmer

EOW: Sunday, November 21, 2010

Police Officer David Mahmoud

EOW: Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lieutenant Jacqueline McCarthy

EOW: Monday, July 5, 2010

Detective Joseph Seabrook

EOW: Saturday, May 29, 2010

• One thing that I would like to be clear about is that were talking about 

New York City, NOT UPSTATE. Those who live upstate will give any southerner 

a run for their money in the race to Hospitality. They can't even stand the City.  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm still here because I PAID TO BE HERE. 

Sorry that you can't handle the truth, but just because you can't handle it 

doesn't mean that it's not true. 

I don't owe you anything in the way of an explanation, but I will tell you that 

I've been an otr driver for the last 24 yrs  and I went to New York and L.A. more 

than anywhere else, ya know why? Because it paid the most. Ya wanna know 

why it payed the most? BECAUSE IT WAS SO DANGEROUS TO GO TO. 

But the people of New York are to stupid to understand that the reason 

everything cost so much is because of their violent, murderous lifestyle. 

Don't think for one second that I wont give it back to you about something 

I do know so well. As far as the story at hand, I know nothing of it. I simply

know that I wouldn't be caught in Queens, Brooklyn, or any other borough

after dark for nothing. And I most certainly wouldn't if I was a cop. 

So you can live in your fantasy world all you want, I'll just let the news do 

the talking for me.

Manager at NYC McDonald's Stabbed to Death After Asking Homeless Man to Leave Restaurant: Police

22-Year-Old Pregnant Woman Stabbed to Death in Bronx, Baby Surgically Removed: Police

Father of two stabbed to death in domestic dispute in the Bronx: cops

Video shows cop repeatedly stabbed by homeless man trying to explode gas station (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Such a lovely place to raise my daughter.

Brooklyn Man Fatally Stabbed Girlfriend as Police Were on Their Way, Officials Say

Police: Ex-Boyfriend Killed NY Students Before Suicide

And the most pathetic thing that one can say about the Great, Wonderful 

city of New York is...................... 

And this list was so long that this site told me the info was too much to post. 

nypd-patch.png New York City Police Department

Police Officer Juan Feliciano

EOW: Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Detective Randolph A. Holder

EOW: Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Detective Brian Raymond Moore

EOW: Monday, May 4, 2015

Deputy Chief Steven Bonano

EOW: Saturday, January 17, 2015

Detective Rafael L. Ramos

Detective Wenjian Liu

Police Officer Michael C. Williams

EOW: Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sergeant Paul Ferrara

EOW: Thursday, August 28, 2014

Detective Dennis Eric Guerra

EOW: Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cause: Fire

Detective John J. Marshall

EOW: Sunday, April 6, 2014

Detective Robert A. Montanez

EOW: Sunday, March 16, 2014

Captain Ronald G. Peifer, Sr.

EOW: Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Police Officer Perry T. Villani

EOW: Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Detective Angel Creagh

EOW: Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Detective Christopher Strucker

EOW: Friday, January 3, 2014

Detective Michael R. Henry

EOW: Thursday, November 28, 2013

Detective Steven Hom

EOW: Saturday, October 19, 2013

Police Officer Francis T. Pitone

EOW: Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Officer Nicholas G. Finelli

EOW: Saturday, June 8, 2013

Detective Carmen M. Figueroa

EOW: Sunday, May 26, 2013

Police Officer Anthony DeJesus

EOW: Friday, May 24, 2013

Sergeant Donald J. O'Leary, Jr.

EOW: Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lieutenant Steven L. Cioffi

EOW: Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Detective Tommy L. Merriweather

EOW: Monday, January 21, 2013

Detective Traci L. Tack-Czajkowski

EOW: Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Detective John F. Kristoffersen

EOW: Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Police Officer Ronald G. Becker, Jr.

EOW: Sunday, August 19, 2012

Captain Dennis Morales

EOW: Friday, July 27, 2012

Sergeant Garrett Danza

EOW: Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sergeant Michael J. McHugh

EOW: Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lieutenant Christopher M. Pupo

EOW: Saturday, June 23, 2012

Police Officer Richard G. Holland

EOW: Friday, March 23, 2012

Police Officer Denis McLarney

EOW: Thursday, March 1, 2012

Detective Alick W. Herrmann

EOW: Friday, December 23, 2011

Detective Peter John Figoski

EOW: Monday, December 12, 2011

Police Officer Sherman Abrams

EOW: Monday, September 12, 2011

Police Officer Karen E. Barnes

EOW: Thursday, August 4, 2011

Detective Fermin Sonny Archer, Jr.

EOW: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Detective Edwin Ortiz

EOW: Monday, July 4, 2011

Captain Barry Galfano

EOW: Sunday, June 26, 2011

Police Officer Martin Tom

EOW: Thursday, June 9, 2011

Police Officer George M. Wong

EOW: Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Police Officer Alain K. Schaberger

EOW: Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cause: Assault

Sergeant Harold J. Smith

EOW: Saturday, March 5, 2011

Detective Kevin A. Czartoryski

EOW: Sunday, December 5, 2010

Police Officer Robert M. Ehmer

EOW: Sunday, November 21, 2010

Police Officer David Mahmoud

EOW: Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lieutenant Jacqueline McCarthy

EOW: Monday, July 5, 2010

Detective Joseph Seabrook

EOW: Saturday, May 29, 2010

There are over 8.5 million people in N.Y.C. almost 3 times the entire population of Kansas yet  Kansas City has a much higher rate of crime per capita..Seems like it might be safer to take your daughter to N.Y.   You might want to do a little research and see where N.Y.C. is rated on the lists of highest crime rate or most dangerous..You'll find it's not even in the top 10 and barely makes the top 20.

Not sure why you felt the need to include a partial list of N.Y.P.D. victims who died from 9/11 related injuries or illness and probably best that I don't know.

•  

• Upvote 2

There are over 8.5 million people in N.Y.C. almost 3 times the entire population of Kansas yet  Kansas City has a much higher rate of crime per capita..Seems like it might be safer to take your daughter to N.Y.   You might want to do a little research and see where N.Y.C. is rated on the lists of highest crime rate or most dangerous..You'll find it's not even in the top 10 and barely makes the top 20.

Not sure why you felt the need to include a partial list of N.Y.P.D. victims who died from 9/11 related injuries or illness and probably best that I don't know.

First off, I wouldn't live in any city for that very reason. We weren't discussing the statistical 

​comparative crime rates of all American cities but whether or not that Cruz's statement about the 

New York political attitude was incorrect. I live in a very small Catholic town with less that one thousand

residents and that's about 995 too many. How many violent crimes do you think that we've had in the last 

10 yrs? NONE. check the link

As far as the Police related deaths I was attempting to post the names of every officer that gave his life 

in the line of duty since 1820. But that info was to much for the site. Click on the link and you may honor 

their sacrifice as I do. If I ever see some thug attacking ANY POLICE OFFICER like the one in the vid,

Then I can assure you that I will open up a 30yr long Pandora's box on that thug and relieve one hell of 

a lot of pressure. Unlike the liberals that have no clue, I know that for the major majority, Police Officers

are there to save my life, WITH THEIRS IF NEED BE.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be clear WE weren't talking about anything..I was communicating with dog53 about the Kitty Genovese incident,something you clearly know nothing about, and you butted in with your toxic comment about Queens.

Up until then I had nothing to say about your bizarre manifesto about a city you visit periodically but one that I lived in the greater part of my life..You made statements that were at once untrue,unfair and unsupported by the facts. Now,after being confronted with facts, you say you wouldn't live in any city. Here are some more facts: You claim to get paid more because N.Y.C. is dangerous..I say nonsense..You get paid a higher rate because tolls,food,fuel and lodging are higher than anywhere in the country. If you're claims were true you'd get paid more in Miami,Detroit,Kansas City and all the other cities with higher crime rates than N.Y.

As for your comments about upstate N.Y.ers and their opinion of downstaters I'll say nonsense to that as well..I've owned a Sportsman's lodge on the that invisible line that defines where the Catskill Mtns. become the Pocono Mtns. and those "upstate" regions couldn't survive without the downstate people and their money..it's no different in the southern snowbird states where I winter.

As for the number of police killed on duty in N.Y.C., The number of officers killed on 9/11 and those who died from 9/11 illnesses shouldn't be included now or ever as that number will continue to grow..There are 70,000 responders enrolled in the WTC health monitoring program many of them police and firefighters,myself included..Many have passed on in the years since the attack..My late wife is counted among those victims having died from 9/11 lung disease after spending 4 months at ground zero.

In short, and in my opinion, a casual visitor to N.Y.C. doesn't have the right to make the statements you've made.

I would elect not to continue this debate..Be safe out on the road.

• Upvote 2

To be clear WE weren't talking about anything..I was communicating with dog53 about the Kitty Genovese incident,something you clearly know nothing about, and you butted in with your toxic comment about Queens.

Up until then I had nothing to say about your bizarre manifesto about a city you visit periodically but one that I lived in the greater part of my life..You made statements that were at once untrue,unfair and unsupported by the facts. Now,after being confronted with facts, you say you wouldn't live in any city. Here are some more facts: You claim to get paid more because N.Y.C. is dangerous..I say nonsense..You get paid a higher rate because tolls,food,fuel and lodging are higher than anywhere in the country. If you're claims were true you'd get paid more in Miami,Detroit,Kansas City and all the other cities with higher crime rates than N.Y.

As for your comments about upstate N.Y.ers and their opinion of downstaters I'll say nonsense to that as well..I've owned a Sportsman's lodge on the that invisible line that defines where the Catskill Mtns. become the Pocono Mtns. and those "upstate" regions couldn't survive without the downstate people and their money..it's no different in the southern snowbird states where I winter.

As for the number of police killed on duty in N.Y.C., The number of officers killed on 9/11 and those who died from 9/11 illnesses shouldn't be included now or ever as that number will continue to grow..There are 70,000 responders enrolled in the WTC health monitoring program many of them police and firefighters,myself included..Many have passed on in the years since the attack..My late wife is counted among those victims having died from 9/11 lung disease after spending 4 months at ground zero.

In short, and in my opinion, a casual visitor to N.Y.C. doesn't have the right to make the statements you've made.

I would elect not to continue this debate..Be safe out on the road.

Okay, pocono , I've used specific jargon that I've learned not only from the residence of NYC 

but also from Buffalo{ which has a much higher murder rate than NYC} and since you haven't

gathered already, I'll say it, my wife's family which lives with me and I fully support are from

Rochester NY. So no; my relations there aren't as superficial as you wrongly assumed. Did you 

not notice that I gave  right back at ya that New York attitude? Ya know the one, were everyone

else thinks you're being exceptionally rude but New York'rs have no issue with.    And while your

busting my balls would ya like to know what my Family tree is? How's about," Thomas Pain", yea

you know the New York'er that wrote "Common Sense". If it wasn't for him America may never

have existed and we wouldn't be having this nor-easterner style conversation. So get over yourself ,

my friend, I'm as much a New England'er as you are. And I too have run a multi hundred thousand 

dollar business. Though I must confess, I spent to much on partying to keep it. You see your only real 

issue with me is that I have New York in my blood. But you didn't know that, did ya? 

My love to you and yours, and please know this one last thing. I started this thread So I didn't but in, and like my fellow 

New Englandrs I love my country. ALL OF IT. So when I see Liberal idiots destroying it with their 

political crap I get involved. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1