Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Safe Dinar 50k note

SlippinSlida

Hey LGD. How come we can't get them? Just curious.

​Cause they don't exist. If they did we would already be able to purchase them by now.

Think about it, the only place that anyone has ever see one is on a news article. And that 

was just a poster. No one has yet to produce one, and there's only one thing that I will 

believe in without seeing it, JESUS CHRIST. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

​Cause they don't exist. If they did we would already be able to purchase them by now.

Think about it, the only place that anyone has ever see one is on a news article. And that 

was just a poster. No one has yet to produce one, and there's only one thing that I will 

SafeDinar does have the 50K note listed for sale at $970 per Million Dinar (20 Notes)... You might want to retract your offer to buy it back for double the purchase price...

• Upvote 5

http://www.niqash.org/en/articles/economy/5199/Fear-That-New-50000-Dinar-Notes-Will-Hurt-Low-Income-Iraqis.htm

Ponderous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SafeDinar does have the 50K note listed for sale at $970 per Million Dinar (20 Notes)... You might want to retract your offer to buy it back for double the purchase price...

When you get one in your hands, let me know. 

For ex. 

I have a gold statue of the virgin Marry that cry's tears of blood every Easter.

I'm looking to sell it for $4,000,000.00 dollars. If anyone is interested drop me a line 

and I will make arraignments to relieve you of your money.  :eyebrows::lol:

Kinda reminds me of a saying about a fool and his money.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

LGD; faith and belief in what you know is a good thing. Writing checks that shouldn't be cashed is another thing. What harm can there be to research a little on your own. As for me brother, I Google buying Iraqi dinar and checked out Xchange America who are in most large malls and deal with every currency out there more or less. They are selling the 50k IQD. Safedinar.com which I thought got out of the game, they are selling the 50k IQD also. Some people on ebay.com, from whom I wld never feel comfortable buying currency from, are selling them. Just do some independent research friend. There cld be no harm.

Why are you so positive that they are fake, or not being sold to the public, or not being sold outside of Iraq?

• Upvote 1

LGD; faith and belief in what you know is a good thing. Writing checks that shouldn't be cashed is another thing. What harm can there be to research a little on your own. As for me brother, I Google buying Iraqi dinar and checked out Xchange America who are in most large malls and deal with every currency out there more or less. They are selling the 50k IQD. Safedinar.com which I thought got out of the game, they are selling the 50k IQD also. Some people on ebay.com, from whom I wld never feel comfortable buying currency from, are selling them. Just do some independent research friend. There cld be no harm.

Why are you so positive that they are fake, or not being sold to the public, or not being sold outside of Iraq?

Do you, or any of the others that neged me , know what it would mean if Iraq 

actually did issue that note? And yes you are 100% correct not to buy from any 

person on ebay. With computer tech and printing tech such that it is today you will 

get ripped. I know that most dealers are claiming to sell them, but they all are saying 

there's a waiting period for delivery. Hence my statement about ,"getting one in your hands".

If the CBI does issue that note then you can forget about any supposed revaluing of the dinar. 

I mean does anyone actually think that the CBI care so much for the average person in Iraq 

that right before an RV they are going to issue a new note that will essentially make everyone 

rich? These ignorant fools wont even send there own troops into Mosul and take back the city

from a bunch of vile thugs. 

Yea it's not like they've been spending the last three yrs reducing the note count on the 

streets. 

Therefore, if you get one then this scam is officially over. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With the release paper 50 thousand dinars, analysts reckon depreciation of the currency for reasons related to the Iraqi market mood rather than economic factors.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214506-it-concerns-the-application-of-the-law-of-the-fish-on-the-iraqi-dinar-categories/#ixzz3xWSR3nSx

Iraqi Central Bank began distributing small quantities of the new currency on some state departments and some banks to gradually raise the amount even access to the size decision.

So according to this article they have begun issuing the 50,000 note, but only in small 

amounts so as to alleviate peoples fears about rising prices. But people are people and 

as those notes hit the street in larger quantities I suspect that folks will be facing higher

prices. Human nature being what it is, people will also gravitate toward using the dollar

even more now than before.

No matter what if this is a true article and not more of the same bs they always put out 

Two things are clearer now,

1) The reason that currency dealers say you must wait for delivery is because of the small 

amount that was released.

2) There ain't gonna be any revaluation anytime soon. 

Sorry if the truth hurts, so go on neg away. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Been buying Dinar on EBay for years, the safest place to buy Dinar... To many scammers come here on DV to try to con it's members. LGD I will assume you got ripped off on EBay buying Dinar at one time. Would love to know why EBay didn't return your money because that is the guarantee they have. Wouldn't care to hear any horror stories about your neighbor or brother in law gettining ripped offed on EBay but saying 100% not to buy on EBay one can only assume you personally have been scammed.

• Upvote 3

Been buying Dinar on EBay for years, the safest place to buy Dinar... To many scammers come here on DV to try to con it's members. LGD I will assume you got ripped off on EBay buying Dinar at one time. Would love to know why EBay didn't return your money because that is the guarantee they have. Wouldn't care to hear any horror stories about your neighbor or brother in law gettining ripped offed on EBay but saying 100% not to buy on EBay one can only assume you personally have been scammed.

Actually I've never have used ebay. My feelings come from my knowledge of 

people , and my experiences buying things on the road. I've heard that some 

national retailers use ebay and I guess that's good. But no for me I would rather

buy directly from the store.

go ahead maggi neg this one to  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Do you, or any of the others that neged me , know what it would mean if Iraq 

actually did issue that note? And yes you are 100% correct not to buy from any 

person on ebay. With computer tech and printing tech such that it is today you will 

get ripped. I know that most dealers are claiming to sell them, but they all are saying 

there's a waiting period for delivery. Hence my statement about ,"getting one in your hands".

If the CBI does issue that note then you can forget about any supposed revaluing of the dinar. 

I mean does anyone actually think that the CBI care so much for the average person in Iraq 

that right before an RV they are going to issue a new note that will essentially make everyone 

rich? These ignorant fools wont even send there own troops into Mosul and take back the city

from a bunch of vile thugs. 

Yea it's not like they've been spending the last three yrs reducing the note count on the 

streets. 

Therefore, if you get one then this scam is officially over. 

Dude, I never negged you. If I ever did I would tell you and not be shy about it. You know that about me. Or at least you use to know that about me. You seem a little hopped up about something are you good? PM me if you wanna talk, anytime.

• Upvote 1

Look people, the 50,000 dinar note is not something mysterious. It simply allows larger marketplace transactions to occur easier. That's what the CBI said. It ain't no different than if the US treasury introduced a higher denomination bill. Would you freak out? I doubt it. The problem with this dinar thing is that whenever the CBI does something new, all the conspiracy theories start flying around. Just relax. It ain't gonna revalue anytime soon so chill out and enjoy life. I would count owning dinars at just about the bottom rung on my list of God's blessings on my life. The 50,000 dinar note is just a denomination that they didn't have, but needed. I wouldn't run out to buy anymore dinars, whatever the denomination, for awhile, until we see how this economy shakes out.

• Upvote 2

Dude, I never negged you. If I ever did I would tell you and not be shy about it. You know that about me. Or at least you use to know that about me. You seem a little hopped up about something are you good? PM me if you wanna talk, anytime.

I hate this so much gets lost in translation. I wasn't meaning that you would do that 

I know who it is, and that she has multiple accounts here so as to hide. 

I know that you would not do that to me or anyone else. 

And SG, my little kitty, I know you wouldn't either. To answer your question, yes I meant her. 

But for the life of me I don't know why I let children get under my skin. OH well I'll have to 

do better at ignoring childish behavior.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1