Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a question for the power ball

jeepguy

thanks  for  the  imput  so  far  every  one  !    when  we  had  the 1st draw  ,  of the 1 billion dollar  powerball ,  that  was   how  it  was to be !    1  ticket  1 share ,  now  folks did  buy  2 or  4  or  10  ,  but   I  do  not  think they had purchased those tickets with the idea  , that  I purchased   these  amount of tickets  I  would  get  this much more ,     so  lets  stay with  the  easy  stuff  ,   1 person  with  one ticket  will be  a  1  part of  a  larger number split  { as in 1 of  10  or  1  of  20  }   will agree with jaxinjersey  ,  it  is  a  fun  pool  too  have  more opportunity  for  a chance too win , being  tickets are spread out over a larger area of the map  {  west coast  too east coast  ,  from north  too south  }   and   with  a lotto pot  start  buy   at 100 million  ,  it will be  a  lot more exciting  too watch ,  and  you can imagine  there will be  a lot more players as the pot  grows  larger !   as far  as   ---  ticket holder , makes  the  rules ,  or  makes  the call ,   { lets go this way ,  the ticket holder  for instance , me  ,   jeepguy  wins   the  lottery with  the numbers  I posted on the  club thread ,   every one  is very excited for sure ,  so I will go too the dinarvets  chat site ,  stay  on   too start  on  how  we  can stay connected through  this  next phase  ,   maybe  somehow   give out  cell phone  number ,  or  land  line  number  which ever   might  work ,  that  would  give  some  idea  too   how  too  reconnect  later ,  and  too communicate if something  came up  on the other players end ,  like  someone mentioned  , they might not be able too make  it  but will send some one else  ,  that   communication  with  phones  would be  essential  too say the least !  with other fail safe  things too follow  for that situation ...   I would not feel  to comfortable  too just hand over  millions of dollars  too a 2nd party with just  communication over a  phone ...   maybe set up a  bank account   too have  the funds deposited , and  can transfer after that too their  location ...  I am sure  with this kind of  amount   it would not be too hard too find  financial  banking  too help out }    -------  so a recap  --------  1  person  1 split --------- 1 person buys  for another member ,  puts that  members name on that number  still 1 split  { example  snowglobe  buys 1 ticket  gets 1 split of  lottery winning ,  but  now snowglobe  buys  3  tickets    1 for  snowglobe  numbers  12345 6    and buys  another for  angle eyes  11 12 13 14 15  16  and  one  for   children  21 22 23 24 25  26     snow globe still gets  1  split  of the jackpot  , but  now  ----- angle eyes  and children  have  a  split  each ,    3 players , 1 person  buys  tickets }   hope that  helps  in  figuring  this  out a little better !     STILL  A  LONG  WAY TO GO  YET   !     we  have     too   hit   first   :) 

• Upvote 1

serious, if we are gonna do this i want a partner, i will paypal my comittment to them, if it is 2.00 per ticket and doing every draw what

once a week i will send 20.00

US

not canadian hahahahah

can i do that????????????

you can have my digits anytime.... :eyebrows:

thought they were mine

ahhhh i lose again

Are you saying,?, If I buy 3 tickets and put them in the pot for my 2 children, with their names attached to that ticket, even tho they are not members of dv that they would also get a equal split of the pot?..... if so, I personally believe that this should and would need to be for members of dv only......otherwise one could buy multiple tickets for family and friends that was never intended for them to begin with but to enable one to enlarge their own chunk. Perhaps I misunderstood what you wrote. Is this for dv members only?

Thank you for clarification

• Upvote 1

a good point  -- learning all  I  can ---  it is starting too get  in grey area`s !    ....  lets  keep it  dinar vets  only ,   if  you  wish   too buy 3  tickets  and  1 of those  three tickets  happen too win ,  still  spilt  as though  you had  only  1 ticket ...    trying too keep it simple  as  I can  folks ...      IT    is  only a game of chance   ,   and it would  be  a    SUPER HUGE  STIKE  OF  LUCK  ANY ONE  WOULD HIT   ...   <-------  but   that  is why we are playing , with so many  people ,  one of those  folks might  be  the next one  who`s  luck  lines  up  just right !    if  the only thing we had too worry about was  how many  tickets  we bought  this  will be  easy  for sure ...  wait  until  we  hit   :eek:       :D   ............     remember  if  we hit 100  million  and split it  only 10 ways ,  we have  all day  , all week  , to figure out  how too pull every one together  too do the  cash in  deal  :peace:  

• Upvote 1