Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2016 Budget Published in the Gazette, Tariff Implementation, Important Laws & Exchange Rate

:bravo:Good Afternoon DV, I just want to add my opinion on the following areas below.

2016 Budget Published in the Gazette:

We know that the President of the Republic have approved and ratified the budget earlier this month.  I often wonder why should it take this long to be published in the Gazette knowing that the line items in the budget cannot be implemented until this action is complete.  Nonetheless, We do know that majority of the line items have a retroactive date of 1/1/2016.  The Provinces and Ministries are unable to receive their funding due to 2016 Budget not being published in the Gazette.   IMHO, The budget will be published either before or soon after the GOI, Parliament return next week.  The Parliament have approved the PM Abadi's reform packages however their are still important laws that need to be read, voted on and approved.     

Customs & Tariff & Other Taxes Implementation:

We do know that lines items in the 2016 Budget have authorized Customs & Tariff and other Taxes to be implemented per discretion of GOI, Parliament..  However, We also know that the delay for implementation is due to 2016 Budget not being published in the Gazette to date.  The IMF & WB set specific conditions for GOI in order to obtain loans they must find other revenue to offset 2016 Budget deficit and taxes were a big part of the equation. 

Important Laws & Exchange Rate:

Parliament is due to return for meetings and discussions on 16 Jan and session starts 19 Jan.  We know from numerous articles provided that important laws are ready to be read, voted and approved per Parliament Legal and other GOI agencies.  We also know that they work behind the scenes to get important issues resolved that we may not hear or read about until after the it has already happened.  The art of misinformation by GOI, CBI & Parliament and Expert Economists over the past few weeks in regards to important laws, exchange rates have been headlining the news for weeks now I believe more than we have ever witnessed to date IMHO.

Lastly, I do believe IMHO we are extremely close to witnessing Iraq return to the World Stage & International Market with an increase in the value of their IQD.

Keeping the faith!!  :praying: :praying:

GO RV!!   

• Upvote 11

Tigergorzow - The extensive official Iraqi news outlet misinformation is one of the key indicators, for me, to what we have been looking for is soon to occur.

I could be wrong, but I think the event we have been looking for should occur very soon and likely before the end of 1Q2016.  I think there are a few major laws in the news that need to be passed, Maliki and associates on the prosecution train via the ICC, ISIS smashed like a bug, and the foreign (Turkish and Iranian) troops off Iraqi soil before the event will occur.  All of these things look like, to me, they are on the verge of reality and will occur soon.

Thanks for your post.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Oh never mind, I thought you were announcing the publicatio0n in the gazette...

Zebra. Give the kid a break. He ain't bad for a green horn, though we have all read various articles like this for a few weeks now.

Besides, security over the nation hasn't been handed over to the Kurds yet. When that happens, if it truly happens, it will go along way in damping down WB, IMF, and everyone's concern over the security of the whole of Iraq. With the Kurds having demonstrating effective security in their AO for years now. With their latest effectiveness showing their resolve to defeat foreign invaders ISIS and protect Iraq without concern of which religion or culture the indigenous people hold to. A skill the Shutter Army Reps have not been able to demonstrate.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

Zebra. Give the kid a break. He ain't bad for a green horn, though we have all read various articles like this for a few weeks now.

Besides, security over the nation hasn't been handed over to the Kurds yet. When that happens, if it truly happens, it will go along way in damping down WB, IMF, and everyone's concern over the security of the whole of Iraq. With the Kurds having demonstrating effective security in their AO for years now. With their latest effectiveness showing their resolve to defeat foreign invaders ISIS and protect Iraq without concern of which religion or culture the indigenous people hold to. A skill the Shutter Army Reps have not been able to demonstrate.

Oh, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.  I just read the title and my heart started to go faster.  No foul intended on either side.  Start from the 20 yard line and first down.

• Upvote 1

IMF has stated Iraq will return to the international markets by Mid 2016. This would be ideal for Iraq to come out having a strong dinar against the US dollar.. if they come back with a weak dinar how does that make them look to the world against the dollar? Also IMO Iraq is waiting for oil to climb back up . OPEC is holding a world emergency meeting early march about oil pricing. I think oil may go up dramatically in feb -june

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

We have an statement from the IMF saying; Iraq will be go international in the first half of 2016.

We have Iraq-Letter of intent saying; they still have a lot of work to do and many different areas.

I personally feel something is going on in the CBI. Lots of aticles taking about the exchange rate.

We patiently wait.

Thank for the post tidergorzow.

• Upvote 5

It's fun to see Laid Back being so talkative. lol  You have truly been "laid back" for all the time I've been here, since 2010, or at least since I noticed you being here and being your own silent self beginning in ??? what now seems like a long time ago.

Thanks Francie26, nice to see you back posting.!

• Upvote 4

I gave each of you a plus.  It is good to see a lot of people coming

back. They are always in my prayers that after all of these years

of waiting we finally get to meet for a party.

I am really ready to party.  Hubby is groaning at cost of renewing OSI, which I consider critical.  He has agreed to renew this year, but if we don't get to put our party clothes on and dance in the hallways this year, I will have a harder time confincing him for next year.  If this doesn't come through for us soon, I might need some help from y'all to make him see the light.  Since we have several million at steak here, OSI is crucial.  I really like the news I have been reading, so I have kept buying.

:bravo:Good Afternoon DV, I just want to add my opinion on the following areas below.

We know that the President of the Republic have approved and ratified the budget earlier this month.  I often wonder why should it take this long to be published in the Gazette knowing that the line items in the budget cannot be implemented until this action is complete.  Nonetheless, We do know that majority of the line items have a retroactive date of 1/1/2016.  The Provinces and Ministries are unable to receive their funding due to 2016 Budget not being published in the Gazette.   IMHO, The budget will be published either before or soon after the GOI, Parliament return next week.  The Parliament have approved the PM Abadi's reform packages however their are still important laws that need to be read, voted on and approved.     

We do know that lines items in the 2016 Budget have authorized Customs & Tariff and other Taxes to be implemented per discretion of GOI, Parliament..  However, We also know that the delay for implementation is due to 2016 Budget not being published in the Gazette to date.  The IMF & WB set specific conditions for GOI in order to obtain loans they must find other revenue to offset 2016 Budget deficit and taxes were a big part of the equation. 

Parliament is due to return for meetings and discussions on 16 Jan and session starts 19 Jan.  We know from numerous articles provided that important laws are ready to be read, voted and approved per Parliament Legal and other GOI agencies.  We also know that they work behind the scenes to get important issues resolved that we may not hear or read about until after the it has already happened.  The art of misinformation by GOI, CBI & Parliament and Expert Economists over the past few weeks in regards to important laws, exchange rates have been headlining the news for weeks now I believe more than we have ever witnessed to date IMHO.

Lastly, I do believe IMHO we are extremely close to witnessing Iraq return to the World Stage & International Market with an increase in the value of their IQD.

GO RV!!   

GO RV!!