Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 January 2016

Adam Montana

At one time I think Trump was +3000 - aka bet $100 and win $3000.

Right now he's +536 (bet 100 to win 536)

Link: http://w-as.com/?Gk59J

(All that means is that the oddsmakers are leaning more and more towards Trump having a better shot at the win... approximately 6x what they thought when I first suggested placing a wager on him.)

Because there is always that chance.

:shrug:

Please sir, don't take this in the wrong way as you should know by now how much I love you.

But seeing as you're a betting man and that happens to also be one of my weaknesses{ I know 

Christians aren't supposed to bet  :lol: } I'd like to have a personal wager with you. 

If Trump wins the GOP nomination I'll pay you $500 U.S. dollars. 

If Trump wins the election I'll pay you an additional $500 U.S. dollars. 

But if Trump runs as a third party, or drops out,  then you pay me $500 U.S. dollars.

And if that causes Hillarious to win the election then I get another $500 U.S. dollars. 

:bravo: Again, my friend, all in good fun. You are the best.  :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Please sir, don't take this in the wrong way as you should know by now how much I love you.

But seeing as you're a betting man and that happens to also be one of my weaknesses{ I know 

Christians aren't supposed to bet  :lol: } I'd like to have a personal wager with you. 

If Trump wins the GOP nomination I'll pay you $500 U.S. dollars. 

If Trump wins the election I'll pay you an additional $500 U.S. dollars. 

But if Trump runs as a third party, or drops out,  then you pay me $500 U.S. dollars.

And if that causes Hillarious to win the election then I get another $500 U.S. dollars. 

:bravo: Again, my friend, all in good fun. You are the best.  :bravo:

LGD with all due respect, I thank you for the proposal but I have to politely decline.

I don't know if you have $500 or $1000 to blow on a bet like this, and it doesn't really matter to me because I truly think you are betting with your heart... and that is something I cannot be part of. I would never feel good about taking that money from you, if you happen to lose.

I'm not saying I think I'm wrong, or you're wrong... I'm just putting you as a friend in front of my fondness for a good wager.

Trump might run as a third party, but I believe he won't for several reasons. I also believe he isn't staging a coup for the same reasons... Trump has an ego the size of Jupiter, if not bigger. I personally don't believe he has anything more important to gain than the personal satisfaction of winning the title of "President of the United States of America", and I actually think he can do it.

That doesn't mean I think he'll be a great, or even good President. I have no idea how he will do... but if he wins, I sincerely hope he sticks to his guns and rocks the world in a way that no "politician" has ever done. Trump really is the first candidate to ever be as "free" as Trump, and he's the first person to ever have the opportunity that he has.

What he does with it... we will see. What I like is that it will be something we've never seen before, and are unlikely to see ever again... I just know I'm tired of the same old crap that I know we will get with Billary, Bush, Cruz, Bernie, or any of the other "political" candidates.

We shall see.

:tiphat:

P.S. If it turns out that I would have won the bet if I had taken it, I will gladly let you buy me a drink Post RV.

:)

I can't wait to see what your going to post after the 19th............!

It's going to be one of two things!

And I can't wait either! 

COME ON IRAQ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

LGD with all due respect, I thank you for the proposal but I have to politely decline.

I don't know if you have $500 or $1000 to blow on a bet like this, and it doesn't really matter to me because I truly think you are betting with your heart... and that is something I cannot be part of. I would never feel good about taking that money from you, if you happen to lose.

I'm not saying I think I'm wrong, or you're wrong... I'm just putting you as a friend in front of my fondness for a good wager.

Trump might run as a third party, but I believe he won't for several reasons. I also believe he isn't staging a coup for the same reasons... Trump has an ego the size of Jupiter, if not bigger. I personally don't believe he has anything more important to gain than the personal satisfaction of winning the title of "President of the United States of America", and I actually think he can do it.

That doesn't mean I think he'll be a great, or even good President. I have no idea how he will do... but if he wins, I sincerely hope he sticks to his guns and rocks the world in a way that no "politician" has ever done. Trump really is the first candidate to ever be as "free" as Trump, and he's the first person to ever have the opportunity that he has.

What he does with it... we will see. What I like is that it will be something we've never seen before, and are unlikely to see ever again... I just know I'm tired of the same old crap that I know we will get with Billary, Bush, Cruz, Bernie, or any of the other "political" candidates.

We shall see.

P.S. If it turns out that I would have won the bet if I had taken it, I will gladly let you buy me a drink Post RV.

:)

It's going to be one of two things!

And I can't wait either! 

COME ON IRAQ! :twothumbs:

because I truly think you are betting with your heart...

And you would be right. Also I suspect that $1000 dollars would be a bigger hit to me 

than you. Not to mention my wife slapped me upside the head for suggesting it.  :lol:

So, brother, I think that you just kept me from living the life of a Monk until Christmas. 

For that, my brother, I already owe you a drink.  :woot:  :woot:

I'm just putting you as a friend in front of my fondness for a good wager.

And I am,"your friend". Now I know so, because anyone else would take my money and laugh 

at me all the way to the bank.  :twothumbs:

Trump really is the first candidate to ever be as "free" as Trump, and he's the first person to ever have the opportunity that he has

And that is the fact. His freedom to be Trump is definitely free to say whatever he thinks, or wants us to

think he thinks. And I must admit  that does make me a little bit jealous. As much as I love Ted Cruz, I can 

not deny that he is, A Politician, and now a days that is NOT a good qualification. I would love nothing more 

than Trump be for real but alas my BS meter just wont let me. And my initials are B.S.T. 

:nooo:  

• Upvote 3

they are all full of BS, my friend... we're just here for the ride. 

And you knew I was your friend before today, buddy. Don't pretend you weren't sure until now :) I can pull out the history :lol:

End of the day, my stance remains the same... "we shall see".

P.S. Hi-five your wife for me. ;)

P.P.S. I'd have a drink with a truck driver any day of the week. These politicians, or anyone running for political office, they will have to catch me off guard to get me to sit down with them. Keep on being a real person bud! I love that about you and 99% of this community :)

• Upvote 9

because I truly think you are betting with your heart...

And you would be right. Also I suspect that $1000 dollars would be a bigger hit to me 

than you. Not to mention my wife slapped me upside the head for suggesting it.  :lol:

So, brother, I think that you just kept me from living the life of a Monk until Christmas. 

For that, my brother, I already owe you a drink.  :woot:  :woot:

I'm just putting you as a friend in front of my fondness for a good wager.

And I am,"your friend". Now I know so, because anyone else would take my money and laugh 

at me all the way to the bank.  :twothumbs:

Trump really is the first candidate to ever be as "free" as Trump, and he's the first person to ever have the opportunity that he has

And that is the fact. His freedom to be Trump is definitely free to say whatever he thinks, or wants us to

think he thinks. And I must admit  that does make me a little bit jealous. As much as I love Ted Cruz, I can 

not deny that he is, A Politician, and now a days that is NOT a good qualification. I would love nothing more 

than Trump be for real but alas my BS meter just wont let me. And my initials are B.S.T. 

:nooo:  

I would have taken a part of that bet {rhetorically}... but if Hill wins (and NO RV yet) then I wouldn't have enough "after-tax" dollars to even buy you a drink (much less pay off the debt) :lol:  

FINALLY... I may be a 1%er!  B)

• Upvote 4

I would have taken a part of that bet {rhetorically}... but if Hill wins (and NO RV yet) then I wouldn't have enough "after-tax" dollars to even buy you a drink (much less pay off the debt) :lol:  

The day you are financially a 1%er, is the day I remind you that you're not a 1%er mentally.

None of us here on this board are. That's why we're the best damn group of dinarians in the galaxy :)

• Upvote 8

they are all full of BS, my friend... we're just here for the ride. 

And you knew I was your friend before today, buddy. Don't pretend you weren't sure until now :) I can pull out the history :lol:

End of the day, my stance remains the same... "we shall see".

P.S. Hi-five your wife for me. ;)

P.P.S. I'd have a drink with a truck driver any day of the week. These politicians, or anyone running for political office, they will have to catch me off guard to get me to sit down with them. Keep on being a real person bud! I love that about you and 99% of this community :)

I really enjoyed this conversation. And I would love to have a drink with someone of 

your caliber and wit. Even before an RV if you're ever in Kansas drop me a line.  :twothumbs:

as for Caye98 1% percenter

Yea baby!!!!!!!

gallery_23164_8_28084.png    Take us to the beach.  :bravo::backflip:  :backflip: 

• Upvote 2

I really enjoyed this conversation. And I would love to have a drink with someone of

your caliber and wit. Even before an RV if you're ever in Kansas drop me a line. :twothumbs:

Yea baby!!!!!!!

gallery_23164_8_28084.png Take us to the beach. :bravo::backflip: :backflip:

Where at in Kansas LGD? I'm here also wasting away...

P.S. Go Pack GO!

And the beat goes on....  ;)

12509790_945885468827011_380859242079703

I know watchin' much of the last half of this season for us die hard Packer fans has been rough...but they sure played like their old selves last weekend!!!  :cheesehead: 

Sandfly for the update Adam...lookin' forward to celebrating/toasting with a few Wisconsin Micro Brews and Garlic Cheese Curds when this thing finally pops...who says Wisconsinites don't have class???  :eyebrows: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

At one time I think Trump was +3000 - aka bet $100 and win $3000.

Right now he's +536 (bet 100 to win 536)

Voting For Donald Trump Is Like Playing Country Music Backwards ! :blink:

U Get Ur House Back, Ur Car Back, Ur Job Back, And Ur Country Back ! :o

- Charlie Daniels

:D:D:D

• Upvote 9

Where at in Kansas LGD? I'm here also wasting away...

I live in the area outside of Wichita. But I hide from Muelslayer cause he's known to skin wild

Animals.LOL

Voting For Donald Trump Is Like Playing Country Music Backwards ! :blink:

U Get Ur House Back, Ur Car Back, Ur Job Back, And Ur Country Back ! :o

- Charlie Daniels

:D:D:D

OKAY, if he gives me all that back and keeps the

EX, I'm sold hook line and sinker.

• Upvote 6

your caliber and wit. Even before an RV if you're ever in Kansas drop me a line.  :twothumbs:

Yea baby!!!!!!!

gallery_23164_8_28084.png    Take us to the beach.  :bravo::backflip:  :backflip: 

Hey LGD, I'm over here in KCMO, where about in Kansas are ya? 

Sorry if this seems out of the blue. LOL the problem with being a long time lurker is that you feel ya know the big guys, but they usually don't know you. 

All of us here KNOW that the notes we hold may not be worth a penny.Iraq can do whatever they want with their currency.

That's the best part about it. They may not end up worth a penny... or maybe a penny won't scratch the surface.

Because yes, Iraq CAN and I believe they WILL do whatever they want with it.

GO RV!!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

That's the best part about it. They may not end up worth a penny... or maybe a penny won't scratch the surface.

Because yes, Iraq CAN and I believe they WILL do whatever they want with it.

GO RV!!!!

:twothumbs:

Thanks Adam, always positive always encouraging.

I been here awhile not going anywhere.

Keep up the great work you do so I don't have to. Can't anyway.

• Upvote 1

I once waited over an hour for a meal at Bob Evans. I think I can wait this out. Remember the old phrase about "A House Divided Against Itself........."  We have stood together through all of the hard times before, and sooner or later the "Law of Averages"  will even out in our favor. Hang in there guys, you can't get a ride like this at Walt Disney World and we have seen our share of Goofy's come and go and we will be seeing more. 

Go RV

Countryroads

• Upvote 2