Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq sees foreign reserves dropping to $43 bln in 2016 - IMF memo BAGHDad Jan 12 Iraq plans to finance its balance of payments deficit by drawing its

SocalDinar

Like I said I don't believe Da Tank was started till later. IMO DV has posted all related past/present threads in the sections you see now. Many of the sections you see today were not present back then but the threads are in them............JMO. Long term MODS or Adam would be the source for clarification for your troubled mind.

Edited by caz1104

Typical Cali tree hugger answer. Is'nt there an spotted owl or rare frog you need to go comfort/picket congress for?  By the way someone mentioned your a paid advisor to Bernie..................your doin a hellava job. He's giving Hillarious all he/she can handle.

Edited by caz1104

Well after seeing this It does look like The tank started in or around early 2010 to me. Unless someone post dated all the threads at the link.

Thought I would share a members previous posts. Take a guess who wrote these. :rake:

1.Thank you for the post. Yes there have been enough of these same conversations with Bank officials posted to think something is getting ready to pop. Or it's a conspiracy by the Banking industry on us RV speculators,one    or the other you choose. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.Smoke & Mirrors go together like a horse & carriage

3.Why would there be need for any new sites if the RV is just around the corner? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

4.Whether it happens today,tommorrow,next week,or next year I know it will happen. How many other speculative investments can you say that about. Not many if people are honest with themselves-GO RV

5.And Dave what about the millions that invested in Kuwait,fools too? I think the many millionaires would disagree - GO RV

6.Funny,driving home last night and listening to financial reports on XM the same thing popped into my head. I would think more people from financial world would be all over this. But to this day only a couple of segments have been used to discuss the Iraq Dinar as possible investment,both good mine you. Seems odd thats all,just an observation cus I'm a big believer. GO RV

7.All we have is Hope & Faith,

8.For me, I would like to hear a round table forum with Scooter,Phoenix,Rudy, & GrooveGal with Adam as moderator.

9.I dont always understand what they (iraqi's) are trying to say,but to me this sounded as if they are ready to move on the 15th. If so "here we go"!!!!!!!!! GO RV BABY!!!!!

10. Why some feel the need to bash over someones opinion is beyond me,shows lack of class imo.

11. But as we all should know by now NO ONE knows when,what,&where this RV will happen except for a chosen few

12. I don't dispute there those out there taking advantgage of the uninformed,but has Okie ever encouraged anyone to purchase dinar based on his info/intel or opinions? If so I have'nt seen it.

13. A man of honor & integrity would'nt attacked/bashed someone over something as trivial as their opinion,imo. ................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

14. While I hope/believe a LOP will not happen I respect the gloom & doom gang's right to differ.......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

15. I just want this nightmare over regardless of its outcome. Of course i'm hoping for an rv........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

16. While I hope/pray ur wrong with LOP,I am so with ya on the ready for this to be over. By far the worst investment play(mentally) i've ever been associated with.

17. I do believe there is a mechanism that will trigger the RV/RD/RI or whatever. Now what that mechanism is is anyones guess,and I think thats where the fun is. I myself listen but don't put to much stock in any prediction or guess. Of course I hope like everyone else that there right. Patience & Trust in this investment is a key imo.............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FR,

I believe the comments are valid (2010), but I don't remember a LOPster tank section back then. Just like today, look at how many sections DV has. My bet/guess is they have been added and threads have been put in their respective place. I could be wrong (would be the 1st time tho-LOL). This is why I thought referring the question to a long standing Mod or Adam would be appropriate.There actually were more LOPsters back then......................most sold off and moved on. Some stayed..............changed names (some multiple times).   

Seems you are showing your true stereotypical colors Caz.  Whats next? Are You Gonna Bash the Mexicans here too?  Its OK!  I would rather you take out your aggression on me and not your family.again tonight.  I always find it amusing when so called Christians and people of faith that treat people like you do think its OK.  People like this are just plain frauds. 

No tree hugger here but I do like trees. You don't?

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

LOL!

Are ya talking about legal Mexicans (your term) or illegal Mexicans?  My guess by your post is ur ok with 15 million non-citizens in our country illegally. If so yeah your right I have a problem with that. So if that's stereotypical .........................guilty as charged. And what a wimpy kitty kat you are talking about people beating family members........................must be a fetish of yours. "treat people like you do" ................do you not even think before u post..........u don't seem to have a problem berating folks. - priceless

I'd plus (+) ya but I see you've already done it - priceless

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The difference is I don't pretend to be a Christian like you do. You surely are not so gullible to think that the 15 million non citizens here illegally are all Mexicans. Quite a few Canadians and others too

I am 110% behind protecting our borders from any illegal immigration but unlike you I think it's wrong to infringe upon even one citizens constitutional rights to apprehend any one here illegally. What do you suggest targeting any body but whitey? That's racism Caz and in my opinion you probably approve of this gestapo like tactic. You would be willing to give up rights to protect your own Brethren ( your words Caz) now that's some scared little Woosey stuff. So why don't you grow a pair and respect and defend our constitution and bill of rights. I do every day.

And you can go through my posts and see you are the only one here on DV in 5 years that has pissed me off enough to berate.

And I will now formally apologize for that. I'm sorry.

But you berate anyone that does not agree with the Rah Rah Dinar cheerleader mentality.

From day one you spoke down to and belittled any one that had a different opinion than yours.

And if you truly believe in a God you must also believe He is omnipresent and is watching you and the way you treat his others.

I know quite a few Christians and none of them would turn their backs on any human being because of where they were born.

I am no Christian but I also would not turn my back on another person because of their birthplace

I was out riding in the desert near Ocotillo Wells last summer ( on my big bore Yamaha iIT 465 two stroke so obviously I'm not an environmentalist )

It was a hot day and We turned a corner in a wash in the middle of nowhere and right there with scared rabbit eyes was a family ( most likely Mexicans ) walking across the desert. Two of them were under ten years old. We stopped and asked them if they were ok and if they needed help. You could tell they were scared , hungry and thirsty . So my friend and I took off our camel packs full of water and snacks and our spare water containers we keep on our handle bars and gave them to this family. The look on those kids eyes when I pulled out some granola bars was Priceless. I would like to think and hope anyone else would have done the same thing:

So in conclusion I will put you on ignore ( that's why they have that feature ) as you should do to me and anyone else that pisses you off. Life is way to short to let anyone on a messenger board get us upset

And always remember that your God is watching you always including here.

I am no environmentalist

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your opinion about illegals is why we are where we are. If your here illegally white, black, purple I don't care you need to need to either abide by our laws or leave................simple. I'm surprised a "good Christian" would resort to sink as low to use a racist remark  "whitey". And yes I believe we should shut down our borders till we get a grip on our ability to control them...............if you consider that "gestapo" like tactics, I feel sorry for ya. I hate to tell ya this but "stereotyping" & "profiling" have been in use forever in multiple forums not just police/government (sales & healthcare, just to name a few). So to use the term "racist" which is thrown about like confetti in today's world is telling about you.

"From day one you spoke down to and belittled"...............No I usually responded to those that had already done so to myself or others for their views or opinions. Or those that NOW judge others right to determine whats good for them in terms of investing/speculating. I guess u using the terms mentioned above or the "rah rah" isn't "belittling" or "talking down to" in your world - priceless

Your story about "Mexicans" while touching also seems a little self serving considering our conversation. Not saying you made it up.............jus seems awful  convenient IMO.

Your insensitive remarks about me and my God are exactly that. God will judge me..................for HE knows me and no one else. And I believe he's ok with me.

In closing if you want to run and hide.............I'm cool with that as well...............speaks volumes.

I give you permission to add this to your  cut & paste collection.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey caz. With your shill-like opinions, what do you think about the CBI auctionING off dollars at the New rate? It sure looks like the dinar is going in the wrong direction, as in, we're losing money! Please ask your dinar connections what they suggest we do. Maybe buy more? Huh?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The difference is I don't pretend to be a Christian like you do. You surely are not so gullible to think that the 15 million non citizens here illegally are all Mexicans. Quite a few Canadians and others too

I am 110% behind protecting our borders from any illegal immigration but unlike you I think it's wrong to infringe upon even one citizens constitutional rights to apprehend any one here illegally. What do you suggest targeting any body but whitey? That's racism Caz and in my opinion you probably approve of this gestapo like tactic. You would be willing to give up rights to protect your own Brethren ( your words Caz) now that's some scared little Woosey stuff. So why don't you grow a pair and respect and defend our constitution and bill of rights. I do every day.

And you can go through my posts and see you are the only one here on DV in 5 years that has pissed me off enough to berate.

And I will now formally apologize for that. I'm sorry.

But you berate anyone that does not agree with the Rah Rah Dinar cheerleader mentality.

From day one you spoke down to and belittled any one that had a different opinion than yours.

And if you truly believe in a God you must also believe He is omnipresent and is watching you and the way you treat his others.

I know quite a few Christians and none of them would turn their backs on any human being because of where they were born.

I am no Christian but I also would not turn my back on another person because of their birthplace

I was out riding in the desert near Ocotillo Wells last summer ( on my big bore Yamaha iIT 465 two stroke so obviously I'm not an environmentalist )

It was a hot day and We turned a corner in a wash in the middle of nowhere and right there with scared rabbit eyes was a family ( most likely Mexicans ) walking across the desert. Two of them were under ten years old. We stopped and asked them if they were ok and if they needed help. You could tell they were scared , hungry and thirsty . So my friend and I took off our camel packs full of water and snacks and our spare water containers we keep on our handle bars and gave them to this family. The look on those kids eyes when I pulled out some granola bars was Priceless. I would like to think and hope anyone else would have done the same thing:

So in conclusion I will put you on ignore ( that's why they have that feature ) as you should do to me and anyone else that pisses you off. Life is way to short to let anyone on a messenger board get us upset

And always remember that your God is watching you always including here.

I am no environmentalist

Way to Go SD!! 100 +s if I could. Fascism is way out of control in the the USA! Any one that thinks these HMS stops are Ok are just plain fools and don't deserve the freedoms this country was founded on!

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 2

Now how would you locate the millions among us......................wait for them to be arrested? I agree with your 1st two points by the way

IMO waiting for them to do something wrong..............is too late IMO. In this case I believe in being proactive. I also am not naïve to think that there are not terrorists among us...............how would you go about tracking & eliminating them?

Edited by caz1104

Caz, again I agree with Anti,  your presence is out of place here. In essence we are discussing the  increasing difficulty it would be for Iraq to increase the value of the IQD. Let us stick to that . You keep changing the subject. It almost looks like it is your JOB to muck up that topic. If you think there is a way they can do it let's hear it.  If you don,t then say so.

Now something for you to think about.. How are all those nice clean dinar getting out of Iraq????? It is against the law for the dinar to be exported, yet plenty gets out.. DO you suppose that the CBI itself is letting it out for dollars???? Intending in the long run to DEMONITIZE it!!!!!  Well I will counter with  "Nobody  knows"  . LOL  Not impossible.   

• Upvote 1

Caz,  Didn' know it was SDs input .. Hope we can drop the diversion and get back to formative issues. Things like " Why can't you buy/sell dinar at a real bank??? Will you ever be able to. My thoughts , only if the CBI openly states it will buy back dinar across the borders !!!

If the dinar was trully  "undervalued"  They certainly would gain by taking it back at the current rate ... Ahem... Out of the country it is really worthless to them.  They don't need it. 

OK I am game.....I bought my dinars at the Bank of Oklahoma...if they sold them once I suspect they can again. 

ok so the rate is at 1120....what happens when it goes to 1000....nothing.....800...nothing.......500 nothing.....economy slowly improving....400 nothing.....100 nothing.......50 nothing. This whole time really nothing happens because it it not internationally traded.

Nothing will happen until it is traded internationally...will it? I believe yes...Iraq oes want to play with the big boys on an economic level. They show this buy jumping through the hoops that Moon has given them...otherwise IMO they would just not even try.

Now the question remains...when if ever will the rate change....I do not know, but I believe Abadi wants it to...but he has a list of stuff that has to happen first...I believe he is trying to get stuff done, he is cleaning house again according to an article Yota posted.

Do you guys think the rate will never change? if so what is the rate that Iraq can "afford"?

I am not arguing with ya all...I never have...just wondering what are your thoughts

Been a while since we have chatted about what is on my mind

• Upvote 2

SG7. You're right the dinar was handled like any other currency UNTIL SUDDENLY nearly all banks stopped.  Maybe at that time the CBI allowed  IQD to be traded , BUT that is currently not done.  IF/WHEN the GOI allows the CBI to buy/sell dinar out of the country US banks will.  Even with the current restrictions Iraq is bleeding resources thru corrupt exchange of dollars.

You say the rate is 1120 , NAY it is officially 1182 and 1225 in the market.  If the reserves are falling as this article suggests it could really be 1300+.

Abadi may be cleaning house as you say OR  he may be faced with current ministers abandoning ship... Faced with cuts in pay and less security they may just want out.  If they can Iran may be a better place to live these days.

SG7,

I agree the question will be moot till the Dinar is internationally tradeable. But of course that's what we're waiting on, and for the rate to eventually change. The rate Iraq can afford is also moot IMO, most countries don't do anything monetarily based on affordability. All ya got to do is look at the good ol USA. We (govnmnt) spend like drunken sailors on weekend pass, and could care less if they/us can afford it.  

Edited by caz1104