Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

Hey guys! I spoke with my friend tonight and he didn't really have any new information, but he did mention something that I think is interesting, but take it only as rumor. I'm almost reluctant to share it but I will just in case. There is a PUK member (Barzanis party) that made a post on social media congratulating everyone on the Eid occasion but he also made the comment "congrats on the upcoming Kirdish independence in the next couple of weeks". My friend is going to try and find out more details if this is something related to the 10-4 date that he was given months ago or not.. Just really bizarre. My friend thinks something is probably going on behind the scenes.. Please, please, please only take this as a rumor as my friend try's to find out more details. I'm not taking it as anything but a strange post at this point. Like everything else, we will know in due time..

Greg

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Just when you think this ride: investment can't get any more crazy..

I spoke with my Kurdish friend tonight to see if he has heard anything, primarily related to the Oct 4th date and he just laughed. He said he received several Facebook and other notifications late Tuesday that riots were breaking out in the town of solemania (however you spell it).. he said the Kurds are mad at Barzani and the Kurdish government. They claim they have not been paid in 3 months but they believe that Abadi is telling the truth when he claims Baghdad has sent the money to the Kurdish Gov. (Their 17% every month) but their own Kurdish Government is not paying the people.. They are also stating there is corruption behind the selling of oil to Turkey.. The Kurds there are praising Abadi now and Threatening Barzani with his life! There were shots fired today at Barzanis headquarters also. They mentioned they will be marching to Erbil which according to my friend is a real long way to walk to from Solemania... my friend thinks this is bizarre.. if they haven't been paid in 3 months why would they wait until now to protest? This is all very bizarre. Maybe Yota will post some articles today or tomorrow talking about the uprising in solemania. My friend said he will send me a video showing the chaos, if he does, I will post the link here. Sounds like the wheels are falling off for the Kurds now.. how this effects everything and my friends Oct 4th date, is anyone's guess. We shall see.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Just when you think this ride: investment can't get any more crazy..

I spoke with my Kurdish friend tonight to see if he has heard anything, primarily related to the Oct 4th date and he just laughed. He said he received several Facebook and other notifications late Tuesday that riots were breaking out in the town of solemania (however you spell it).. he said the Kurds are mad at Barzani and the Kurdish government. They claim they have not been paid in 3 months but they believe that Abadi is telling the truth when he claims Baghdad has sent the money to the Kurdish Gov. (Their 17% every month) but their own Kurdish Government is not paying the people.. They are also stating there is corruption behind the selling of oil to Turkey.. The Kurds there are praising Abadi now and Threatening Barzani with his life! There were shots fired today at Barzanis headquarters also. They mentioned they will be marching to Erbil which according to my friend is a real long way to walk to from Solemania... my friend thinks this is bizarre.. if they haven't been paid in 3 months why would they wait until now to protest? This is all very bizarre. Maybe Yota will post some articles today or tomorrow talking about the uprising in solemania. My friend said he will send me a video showing the chaos, if he does, I will post the link here. Sounds like the wheels are falling off for the Kurds now.. how this effects everything and my friends Oct 4th date, is anyone's guess. We shall see.

:wub:For Several years now I've been saying that Barzani was a major stumbling block in Iraq. At least now it's kind of nice to see some evidence that I was right.:wub:

• Upvote 2

Lies can only be told so many times before they are no longer effective. Once they are no longer effective, new ones must be derived to appease the sheeple who meet under the steeple of the religion of handouts. When there are more takers than givers, the takers want more and no lies will ever be able to hide it like they once did. The word is out at that point.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...