Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

7 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

That's pretty huge GregHi.. Adabi resigning???? Seems hard to believe after everything he has done in such a short amount of time. 

That's what he said Jaygo, I guess we shall see.. I felt the US was backing Ababi, but he is hearing this change is about to happen. We will see how this plays out. Just bringing to the table what I am being told. So far my friend has been eventually correct 100%, we shall see if this comes to fruition. As I always say, take as rumor until it is proven to be fact.. 

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

That's what he said Jaygo, I guess we shall see.. I felt the US was backing Ababi, but he is hearing this change is about to happen. We will see how this plays out. Just bringing to the table what I am being told. So far my friend has been eventually correct 100%, we shall see if this comes to fruition. As I always say, take as rumor until it is proven to be fact.. 

I'm not mad at ya thanks for bringing it. I'm just baffled. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks GregHi !  I appreciate any news that you believe to be true, how ever it turns out I for one won't get upset. I don't think that anything to do with the dinar is in stone yet and the possibilities are endless, that's why we are all here. Have a great day DV !

• Upvote 3

This makes all the sense in the world!!! I don't like it that Abadi may be going home but I don't think that he will be able to uphold the law with Maliki... Or Any of the hundreds of other corrupted officials. Looks like they are bringing someone in that is "clean" (not blackmail able) and has no one in his pocket. If he can clean house with one swipe....just think of what could happen next!  Certainly makes you wanna go,  Hmmm....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey Greg, Thanks for the update.

I agree with you Yota. I thought you had an article the other day that he was going to resign from the party.

I would hate to see him leave now as well. It looks like he has done so much to get the country on the right track.

• Upvote 2

On April 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting From Parliament While Abadi Gets Ready To Ditch Maliki And His Party Then Expose His Corruption !

(by reddstarr)

http://alhurrahadath.net/4552-.....D8%A7.html

Sources: Al-Abbadi will resign from his party and the 8th bags that will be 

adjustable tomorrow!

Sources: Al-Abbadi will resign from his party and the 8th bags that will be adjustable tomorrow

Revealed close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, for the latter to inform them
that he is thinking to resign from the Dawa Party, which is headed by Nuri al-Maliki, as they
announced the names of eight ministerial portfolios will go on amendment on Thursday.

He said people close to the modern means of Arab media and seen by the "free event", said that
"al-Abadi told those close to him that he is thinking to resign from the Dawa Party, which is headed
by al-Maliki," pointing out that "Abadi after the completion of the change will begin to open corruption
Maliki government files, which may be considered a paper threat to the owners in case insisted on his
position on the current crisis. " 

And the names, which will go on amendment tomorrow, Thursday, close shows that it "will include
bags of Justice, Foreign Affairs and Education, transportation, defense, interior, finance and
communications."

They add that "change the current ministers of these bags is compatible him," but it is not compatible
yet on their replacements. "

Referred to the House of Representatives voted on Tuesday, the fulfillment Jaafar as Minister of
Labour and Social Affairs, and Hassan al-Janabi, a minister of water resources on my own and
Agriculture Acting as the voice of the Ala rich and Minister of Health, also voted to nominate
Abdul-Razzaq al-Issa, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the acceptance
of the resignation of former minister Hussain al-Shahristani and the voice on Ala Disher and minister
of Electricity succeeding Qassim Fahdawi and the acceptance of the resignation of the latter.

He announced sitters House of Representatives on Tuesday, all stabbed the legitimacy of the meeting
in which the vote on the cabinet reshuffle, the Federal Court, confirming the presence of suspending
parliament sessions pending an appeal.

According to a parliamentary source said Tuesday that the House of Representatives of the protesters
were beaten, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "water bottles", as he pointed to a verbal altercation
between lawmaker Kazem Sayadi one to protect the Prime Minister.

The head of parliament article Salim al-income, to the House of Representatives Hall amid protect
very intense, and ascended the platform Presidency of the Council of Representatives, while the
House of Representatives sitters shouted "no legitimacy and drops idol."

As I used the power of the Kurdish Peshmerga, a number of journalists who were inside the House of
Representatives, and exceeded verbally abusive on Iraqi state television team

• Upvote 6

Thanks for bringing over that article DinarThug... Let's see if he actually does resign and if that guy takes his place. To me it sounds a little out there, but I'm just relaying his information of what he is hearing from his friends. Time will tell.

• Upvote 4

Here is a bit more clarity regarding Abadi resigning that I mentioned last night.. I asked my friends more questions tonight.. Keep in mind my friend is Kurdish and most of his friends over there are Kurdish Parliment members that he talks with.. So a lot of what he hears comes from that side and not Iraq as a whole.. The person he spoke with over the weekend was a Kurdish Parliment member. They told him they have a plan to remove Abadi from office. They have already met with him and told him he needs to resign on his own to save face or they will remove him with force. (Will the Kurds be able to get enough members to go along with forceing him out by vote is yet to be seen). Biden is supposedly aware of this plan. The general that I spoke of replacing Abadi would be a temporary place holder until urgent elections could be held and determine a new PM. I'm sorry if this sounds like bad news but it is what I was told and wanted to relay it to everyone. Hopefully Abadi will implement the reforms fully before this happens but this is what the Kurdish delegation is planning behind the scenes. My friend said its about to get really nasty over there. So there you have it, time will tell and we shall see. As always consider it as rumor! Hopefully it won't happen!

Greg

• Upvote 7

First I want to say thanks GregHi for sharing everything that you hear from your contacts.  I believe you are an educated and honest man with no agenda, and I always look forward to reading what you post. 

But I want to point out that this post was originally about some Kurds going to Baghdad in January to try to get them to RV at a particular rate.  (..... "the Kurdish delegation that will go to Baghdad on the 17th will consist of 12 people. (I really hope this comes out in an article, but don't expect it to since it is such a small amount of people). He also told my friend that they are proposing a "Big Change" in the exchange rate and hopefully Baghdad will agree.")  As I recall, the Kurds returned home empty handed and discouraged and started talking of seceding.  Still, I think the Kurds probably did go to Baghdad to try to do that - they just overestimated their influence in Baghdad.  I posted earlier in this thread that to me it seems like Kurdistan is the ugly stepchild of Iraq.  The rest of the country tolerates them because they possess so much of the country's wealth, but it seems like the Kurds are not given the respect or influence that they should be given.... at least that's how I see it.  

So while the Kurds may say they will force Abadi out, I have to wonder if they're really in any position to do so.  Just like they held no sway in getting Iraq to RV earlier this year, do they really hold any sway in trying to force Abadi out of office?  

Lastly, it seems like I read weeks ago that Abadi was going to resign from the Dawa party in order to distance himself from Maliki.  Does anyone else remember that?  Anyway, it does sound like the Kurds are talking about trying to get Abadi out of his position as Prime Minister - and not just getting Abadi to resign from the Dawa party.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1