Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

6 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Thanks Greg.......Does your friend think that Maliki was behind this?  I was wondering if the people suspected Maliki at all ?

My friend doesn't know who was really behind it and it seems like the people are blaming the entire Government as a whole. JMO but I think Maliki may have been behind it but that's just my thought. The GOI right now better do a better job of protecting the people or the people will hang the politicians. 

• Upvote 4

On July 22, 2016 at 9:12 PM, millionaire in training said:

Greg, has your friend ever mention Abadi going on tv to tell the citizens that he would give them the reforms.  The reason I ask is because it's been reported that ....that has happened. But I was wondering your friends opinion on that.

MIT, he hasn't mentioned anything about it. I don't think my friend doubts the reforms will happen, he just is fairly negative about the whole thing making comments like "they will just replace the old corrupt with new corrupt". So because he is so negative about it, I usually don't talk to him much about the reforms..

• Upvote 3

Here's a little bit of useless trivia for ya on a Sunday morning.. My Kurdish friend is about to buy a new sports car and made the comment to me that he would love to take it back home (Erbil)  to see what it could do.. I asked him what he meant and he said there are no speed limits back home so people drive whatever speed they want.. The police also do not issue speeding tickets either since there are no posted speeds. I am assuming this may be the same for the rest of Iraq also.. So there you go, useless info to start your day.. Lol ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, GregHi said:

I asked him what he meant and he said there are no speed limits back home so people drive whatever speed they want.. 

8 Camels Wiped Out Around Dead Man's Curve Last Month Alone ! :bananacamel:

:D     :D      :D

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...