Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

2 hours ago, Texas1 said:

What if his contact has no updates because Iraq is not planning on raising their value of their dinar.......ouch

that would suk 

Texas1, I don't know. I really get the feeling like they don't really care if it RVs or not over there. But if / when it does happen, they will let him know and in turn he will text me right away.. Especially if it takes a while to unfold my friend may can provide clearer insight as to what is going on.. We shall see.

• Upvote 11

10 hours ago, need2heal said:

Realy? This isn't even a rumor. It's pure BS!

Hi need2heal! I'm not sure what you are calling BS. If you are saying my friend is BS, I can assure you he is not. I will even go as far as to say if you or anyone is in the dfw area over any weekend, And would like to meet my friend in person on a weekend night. I would try to make that happen. Then you will know he is real and you  can decide for yourself if you trust him or not.. (I am certainly not a guru, just lucky to have a friend that has some incredible contacts over there). He is not gong to know everything, but he might be able to put a few pieces of the puzzle together for us. It's up to you.

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 14

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 6:19 PM, need2heal said:

5 negatives for expressing an opinion in a rumor section? 

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 6:19 PM, need2heal said:

5 negatives for expressing an opinion in a rumor section? Really?

You sure know how to make friends. FYI: This is by far one of the best contacts we've got. If you can bring something better to the plate we are all ears. :angry:

• Upvote 5

On 3/25/2016 at 6:50 AM, GregHi said:

Thanks Jaygo! But i sure don't mind setting up a meeting with him and I for anyone in DFW that are interested. ;)

Im intrested in meeting him and hearing what he has to say. I want to know if i need to get out while the the getting is good! Thanks for caring!

• Upvote 1

On 29/3/2016 at 1:19 AM, need2heal said:

5 negatives for expressing an opinion in a rumor section? Really?

I understand....But unfortunately (or luckily) that's the beauty of democracy....Or so they say ( smile)

Sorry about your rubies, friend....Gave you a green on  your above post

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pass this tidbit along tonight. I spoke with my friend tonight about the protestors entering Parliment, etc. he told me that he spoke to his buddies back home this weekend and that only pershmega troops guard the green zone. The US does not trust the Iraqi army to guard it, so they make sure it's only pershmega troops and US troops around the American Embassy. On Saturday, the Pershmega troops were under specific orders from President Barzani, not to stop anyone that was not perceived to be violent into the green zone. In fact the pershmega let them in and were seen shaking hands with the protesters as they came in. My friend is going to be sending me the video link that he has and I will post the link here when I get it. Anyway, that's it.. Not specifically dinar related, but interesting nonetheless. I will always pass along his Intel when I get it..

• Upvote 7

One last update and this is a biggie!!

my friend says that Abadi will resign in the next few days and this person pictured, General Shgati Kanani will replace him.. My neck appears to be on the block again.. Lol as always take as rumor! 

image.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cbe1aa900556670d5baec42

• Upvote 5

uh oh !   not another replay of the  last dictator ,  before   malarkey !    if this is true ,  seems like the u.s.  puts in place  a  type of guy who is buddy  buddy  , and after a couple years ,  it goes too his  neck !     maybe  this one will  turn out  different ?

• Upvote 1