Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

After 10 Pages On This Thread - It's Time For An Official CNN Post Count Update ! B)

It Looks Like The Original Poster Has A Slight Lead With A Certain Kitty Within Furrball Spitting Distance ! :o

:D :D :D

GregHi 16

SnowGlobe7 15

BJinMontreal 11

dinarbeleiver 10

davis411 10

DinarThug 9

umbertino 9

Texas1 8

drj 8

Shedagal 8

ChuckFinley 7

gregp 4

easyrider 3

WheresmyRV? 3

brokerkeith 3

caz1104 3

rw.sutton 3

docneedles 3

Francie26 3

jg1 3

Gypsygirl11 2

idplzr 2

watercop 2

DWitte 2

djgabrielie1 2

yusofsabri 2

Freedomwish 2

nannab 2

Kraidle 2

ladyGrace'sDaddy 2

Synopsis 1

mad asafrog 1

Laid Back 1

King Bean 1

easy 1

Hooter 1

Stumpy 1

Jaxinjersey 1

iamtheeggman 1

wildeman 1

jcfrag 1

tattooman1 1

Zebra0101 1

willis23 1

jcav 1

new york kevin 1

justchecking123 1

jeepguy 1

crane 1

Linda Bower 1

tkeaton 1

Jaygo 1

lifes journey 1

Rome M. 1

moose 57 1

Candy01 1

pokerplayer 1

gymrat76541 1

Artitech 1

geographer 1

Indraman 1

sxsess 1

TennesseeCherokee 1

SolidSnake 1

dinarmite

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-dinar-rumors/#ixzz3yDv682Ux

:nothingtoadd:

• Upvote 2

Update 1-26-16

Guys, I wish I had more positive news to update everyone on, but it is what it is and I don’t Sugar coat anything. So I will tell you exactly what my Kurdish friend told me tonight at work and then I will give my opinion on what I think is happening for what it’s worth..

What my friend told me tonight:

Over the weekend my friend got 2 phone calls. One from the Kurdish Finance member that helped come up with the rate proposal and the other from the head of the Kurdish Parl security. My friend said both people said the same thing. The Kurds did meet with Baghdad on the 17th of January as planned. During the meeting when the exchange rate change was brought up for discussion, Baghdad said due to the current low price of oil, increasing the Dinars value would hurt the economy and that they would reconsider a rate change once the price of oil went back up. So this essentially stopped everything related to a rate change. My friend also told me that Barzani is fed up with Baghdad, really fed up!! According to my friend the north has reduced salaries by 50% while Baghdad only reduced their salaries by 3%. He also said in the next few days or weeks we will see where Barzani has now signed a 20 year contract with Turkey to sell oil directly to them, bypassing Baghdad all together. This is already essentially done, just waiting for the ink to dry and Baghdad is furious.

My Opinion:

There is a TON of corruption in Baghdad. These guys are doing everything they can to keep change from happening. As a result they are making the Kurds and the rest of the world mad because they are dragging their feet. They don’t want anything to change because they know they won’t be able to pillage Iraq anymore. They are going to Bankrupt Iraq soon if either the IMF or PTB, or whoever, don’t  intervene to make them change. Could the IMF force Iraq to RV anyway? Possible, who knows.. Time will tell.

Again, Im sorry it’s not positive news, but it is what he told me. I will of course let you know if I hear more. As always take this as rumor.. Hopefully the IMF will force them to do what they need to do.. We shall see..

Greg

• Upvote 8

Update 1-26-16

Guys, I wish I had more positive news to update everyone on, but it is what it is and I don’t Sugar coat anything. So I will tell you exactly what my Kurdish friend told me tonight at work and then I will give my opinion on what I think is happening for what it’s worth..

What my friend told me tonight:

Over the weekend my friend got 2 phone calls. One from the Kurdish Finance member that helped come up with the rate proposal and the other from the head of the Kurdish Parl security. My friend said both people said the same thing. The Kurds did meet with Baghdad on the 17th of January as planned. During the meeting when the exchange rate change was brought up for discussion, Baghdad said due to the current low price of oil, increasing the Dinars value would hurt the economy and that they would reconsider a rate change once the price of oil went back up. So this essentially stopped everything related to a rate change. My friend also told me that Barzani is fed up with Baghdad, really fed up!! According to my friend the north has reduced salaries by 50% while Baghdad only reduced their salaries by 3%. He also said in the next few days or weeks we will see where Barzani has now signed a 20 year contract with Turkey to sell oil directly to them, bypassing Baghdad all together. This is already essentially done, just waiting for the ink to dry and Baghdad is furious.

My Opinion:

There is a TON of corruption in Baghdad. These guys are doing everything they can to keep change from happening. As a result they are making the Kurds and the rest of the world mad because they are dragging their feet. They don’t want anything to change because they know they won’t be able to pillage Iraq anymore. They are going to Bankrupt Iraq soon if either the IMF or PTB, or whoever, don’t intervene to make them change. Could the IMF force Iraq to RV anyway? Possible, who knows.. Time will tell.

Again, Im sorry it’s not positive news, but it is what he told me. I will of course let you know if I hear more. As always take this as rumor.. Hopefully the IMF will force them to do what they need to do.. We shall see..

Greg

Thanks for this.

Sounds like the Kurds are ready to...

All will be revealed.

Thanks for the update.  I think your friends' assessment is probably pretty accurate. I think Baghdad is pretty upset over the low price of oil.

In the past, many felt with the high price of oil, the huge holdings of gold and other wealth and their liquidity would foster an RV  But now we are seeing a totally different picture. Their budget wont cover their expenses because of low oil prices and it is diminishing their reserves rapidly.  Inflation could skyrocket with the implementation of the tariffs.  Let's just hope they can see a recovery from this slump soon!  Not trying to be negative.  Just try to assess the news articles we have been seeing.

• Upvote 1

Bagdad is bother by the price of oil? Well then they need to stop pumping oil at record numbers of barrels per day. Funny thing is the stock market channel never used to mention Iraq but the last week they have mentioned the record amounts of oil they are pumping. Also no mention of Abadi at Davos begging for investors.

FWD

GO RV

Thanks for the info GregHi

Thanks GregHi!   It is almost exactly what Adam stated in his last update, the price of oil has to come up BUT why didn't they do it when oil was at $70 to $100/barrel?  Unfortunately, as GregHi mentioned, there is mass corruption.  It's definitely not looking good!  

• Upvote 1