Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

Snow, can you and the gals pick me up on the way?  That would be one entertaining trip!

Yeah, one big cat fight and fur everywhere.  And let's not forget a few hairballs.  I almost forgot about those until my cat coughed one up last night.  Ummm Yummy!!!

• Upvote 1

Dinarbrliever - sorry you don't buy my story.. I have been on 2 other sites for 5 or 6 years. When I first posted what my Kurdish friend told me on another site someone asked me if I was gregp from here. Because he also had some Intel involving a bank auditor... So I joined DV a couple of months ago primarily to see what gregp had to say.. I assure you, I am not gregp, however I do have a Kurdish friend that I work with that has friends in the Kurdish Parliment and even friends in Baghdad.. Possibly similar to gregp, I'm not sure. I do not lie! I hate lieing gurus, but I feel if I can provide some real info to everyone via my friend, maybe we can all get through this a little better.. So dinarbeliever, feel free to not read any further anything that I post.. For everyone else, I know that the delegation of 12 came to Baghdad on the 17th. As of last night when I talked to my friend, he had not heard any further news at this point. Obviously if i do hear anything new, I will be sure to pass it along.

GregHi...many thanks for your post and update!  Keep it coming!

grepp...I appreciated your post about the possibility of 12/17/15 too!

dinarbeliever...very sorry to hear of your mum's death.  My mom passed away over 10 years ago and it took me a long time to get over it.  Prayers to you!

I have been in this investment since 2004 and things are looking better than ever.  I am looking forward to the day when this investment hits and we can all meet up in Las Vegas!

Dr. J

• Upvote 2

Well and then there was that umbertino guy coming on here as casey casem

Who is Casey Casem? Never heard of him

I lost my mum last year easy. I had a really bad 2015 and have been concentrating on healing myself. On the other hand I met the wonderful person in the world and im happy again. GO RV 2016 by the 1st quarter ( I hope)

Sorry to hear about your Mother, DB....Glad you found a wonderful person....Wishing you the best

Edited by umbertino

thanks Gregp.

Can I ask you and greghi how long you think it will take to see the RV. From the news I have seen reported it appears that they are intending to devalue the dinar this year which I hope is smoke

Dinarbeliever, from my perspective the "devalue" articles are opinion pieces and smoke from people that are guessing and writing articles. My friend told me last week that he hasn't heard anything new but the new rate has been proposed (from the Kurdish point of view) to Baghdad on the 17th. It's in the final stage at this point. Even my friend said it is unlikely that they would do all this work only to implement it months later. So he thinks it will happen quickly. He said they were given 2 months to get it to Baghdad, and they did.. So I wish I knew the next timeline for implementing it. I will keep asking him if he has any new news for us..

• Upvote 11

Dinarbeliever, from my perspective the "devalue" articles are opinion pieces and smoke from people that are guessing and writing articles. My friend told me last week that he hasn't heard anything new but the new rate has been proposed (from the Kurdish point of view) to Baghdad on the 17th. It's in the final stage at this point. Even my friend said it is unlikely that they would do all this work only to implement it months later. So he thinks it will happen quickly. He said they were given 2 months to get it to Baghdad, and they did.. So I wish I knew the next timeline for implementing it. I will keep asking him if he has any new news for us..

thanks greghi your giving me hope
  • Upvote 2

thanks greghi your giving me hope

I'm glad. I personally feel completely at ease now. I am just hanging out waiting on it to happen. I will always pass on my friends Intel that he hears whether it's good or bad. I'm not a cheerleader, I'm a realist.. But from what he has told me since Thanksgiving, it's all positive news coming from him who is generally a negative person so I know it's good! We shall see!

• Upvote 7

I'm glad. I personally feel completely at ease now. I am just hanging out waiting on it to happen. I will always pass on my friends Intel that he hears whether it's good or bad. I'm not a cheerleader, I'm a realist.. But from what he has told me since Thanksgiving, it's all positive news coming from him who is generally a negative person so I know it's good! We shall see!

Thanks.  

After 10 Pages On This Thread - It's Time For An Official CNN Post Count Update ! B)

It Looks Like The Original Poster Has A Slight Lead With A Certain Kitty Within Furrball Spitting Distance ! :o

:D:D:D

GregHi 16

SnowGlobe7 15

BJinMontreal 11

dinarbeleiver 10

davis411 10

DinarThug 9

umbertino 9

Texas1 8

drj 8

Shedagal 8

ChuckFinley 7

gregp 4

easyrider 3

WheresmyRV? 3

brokerkeith 3

caz1104 3

rw.sutton 3

docneedles 3

Francie26 3

jg1 3

Gypsygirl11 2

idplzr 2

watercop 2

DWitte 2

djgabrielie1 2

yusofsabri 2

Freedomwish 2

nannab 2

Kraidle 2

ladyGrace'sDaddy 2

Synopsis 1

mad asafrog 1

Laid Back 1

King Bean 1

easy 1

Hooter 1

Stumpy 1

Jaxinjersey 1

iamtheeggman 1

wildeman 1

jcfrag 1

tattooman1 1

Zebra0101 1

willis23 1

jcav 1

new york kevin 1

justchecking123 1

jeepguy 1

crane 1

Linda Bower 1

tkeaton 1

Jaygo 1

lifes journey 1

Rome M. 1

moose 57 1

Candy01 1

pokerplayer 1

gymrat76541 1

Artitech 1

geographer 1

Indraman 1

sxsess 1

TennesseeCherokee 1

SolidSnake 1

dinarmite

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-dinar-rumors/#ixzz3yDv682Ux

• Upvote 1

After 10 Pages On This Thread - It's Time For An Official CNN Post Count Update ! B)

It Looks Like The Original Poster Has A Slight Lead With A Certain Kitty Within Furrball Spitting Distance ! :o

:D:D:D

GregHi 16

SnowGlobe7 15

BJinMontreal 11

dinarbeleiver 10

davis411 10

DinarThug 9

umbertino 9

Texas1 8

drj 8

Shedagal 8

ChuckFinley 7

gregp 4

easyrider 3

WheresmyRV? 3

brokerkeith 3

caz1104 3

rw.sutton 3

docneedles 3

Francie26 3

jg1 3

Gypsygirl11 2

idplzr 2

watercop 2

DWitte 2

djgabrielie1 2

yusofsabri 2

Freedomwish 2

nannab 2

Kraidle 2

ladyGrace'sDaddy 2

Synopsis 1

mad asafrog 1

Laid Back 1

King Bean 1

easy 1

Hooter 1

Stumpy 1

Jaxinjersey 1

iamtheeggman 1

wildeman 1

jcfrag 1

tattooman1 1

Zebra0101 1

willis23 1

jcav 1

new york kevin 1

justchecking123 1

jeepguy 1

crane 1

Linda Bower 1

tkeaton 1

Jaygo 1

lifes journey 1

Rome M. 1

moose 57 1

Candy01 1

pokerplayer 1

gymrat76541 1

Artitech 1

geographer 1

Indraman 1

sxsess 1

TennesseeCherokee 1

SolidSnake 1

dinarmite

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-dinar-rumors/#ixzz3yDv682Ux

Thx jg1 back at you my friend, as for the rest of us just remember we've been down this road before and to date....well yall know the rest
  • Upvote 1