Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

Thanks GregHi for the info! Let that stuff roll right off your back Brother. I was in the Sandbox for 27 months. I got some grief explaining about stores being open late in the night in Dubai because the people didn't go shopping in the middle of the day in the heat. Thanks again, lets go RV!!

• Upvote 4

Like jg1 and Jaygo said. A fresh and original rumor. I gotta like that. At least don't let the nay Sayers get to you. It's so original a rumor I didn't jump on it in a holier than thou way . Thanks ... This time. Lol.

Ahhhh shucks kev.

Greghi I have read these post for many years also yours are always a sight to enjoy as that luigi makes me sick please dont quit telling us your friends info it helps to push Luigi out that guy makes stuff up i think ;) its a pleasure to have you here with your insight bro May the Good Lord Jesus bless us with something very soon even a quarter would bless me :)

May Jesus give you even more insight and truth as the day approaches and please pass it along without worrying about naysayers :) 

• Upvote 1

That Okie was one bull$h-t Artist! There anit no tellin how much money,that piece of $h-t, made from 2009 -2012! Making up hot steaming  :bs:got to give him though!  :peace:  :peace:

And boy, did I believe him--at least until I came here and got a dose of reality. lol

Posting what you believe is a legitimate "rumor" takes guts.

Believing it takes more guts.

I appreciate all who put their necks out there.......keep it coming

I've missed you, Snow.  I just got into a couple physical house-moves and then had to get all set up again. But I'll check in more now. 

Edited by Francie26

Don't Worry - Unfortunately We'll All Still Be Here Watching Luigi Post The Losing PowerCamelBalls Numbers...

:D :D :D

ahhhhhhh thats why i never win the lottery

playing camel balls numbers

i knew it didnt feel right there was only 2 to pick from

and i still lost

• Upvote 2

Millionday: HUGE AGENDA AND THEY ARE MEETING ON THIS NOW TO GO SMOOTHLY

Millionday: SOMEONE SAID KURDISTAN DELEGATION IS HERE

Millionday: WHOOPOW[/b

I really need to give Million Day a kiss.. While I didn't see an article to back up my friends Intel on the Kurdish delegation being there in Baghdad yesterday, she did.. Thank you MD!!

• Upvote 4

Millionday: HUGE AGENDA AND THEY ARE MEETING ON THIS NOW TO GO SMOOTHLY

Millionday: SOMEONE SAID KURDISTAN DELEGATION IS HERE

Millionday: WHOOPOW[/b

I really need to give Million Day a kiss.. While I didn't see an article to back up my friends Intel on the Kurdish delegation being there in Baghdad yesterday, she did.. Thank you MD!!

Nice!    I just commented on this article that DT posted last night...http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214542-chapter-next-parliamentary-legislation-oil-and-gas-investment-law/

Thanks again, GregHi!

• Upvote 4

Perhaps, Greg Hi, you ARE the someone who said the Kurdistan delegation would be there!  LOL

Lol I didn't think about that.. But I'm not part of her site, even though I do enjoy reading her posts on other forums that people bring in.. Well regardless, she is correct, this is all about to be over my friends!! If I hear more from my friend I will let you know, but it may all be over before that anyway!! ;)

• Upvote 7

Lol I didn't think about that.. But I'm not part of her site, even though I do enjoy reading her posts on other forums that people bring in.. Well regardless, she is correct, this is all about to be over my friends!! If I hear more from my friend I will let you know, but it may all be over before that anyway!! ;)

Yeah, but she could have read it here.  I have never been a fan of MD even though she claims to take everything from the news.   With that being said, here's to hoping that she read it in a news article to confirm your source.  Again GregHi,  I appreciate you posting your information! 

• Upvote 3

FYI,

Yota has posted several articles over the last few days confirming the Kurds are in town for meetings to discuss points of contention.

Below is a small portion of one of the articles I copied-n-pasted....

See Highlighted Section at The End to Confirm Kurds Are In Town:

Says MP Salim Shawki, a member of the legal committee of parliamentary, that "the most important priorities of the House of Representatives in the next legislative term is the legislation of the amnesty law after obtaining the recent substantial convergence of views between the various political blocs when reduced exceptions, which were hampering passed, to only seven ".
He adds Shawki told the "term" that "the Federal Court Act will occupy the second stage in the hierarchy of the concerns of the Parliament during the next chapter because it arrived at the stage of voting.
"He pointed out that "the coming days there will be talks between the national and Kurdish coalitions to agree on some points of contention".

As GregHi stated, you may not read about certain meetings being attended, but here is confirmation Kurds are in town for discussions.

:peace:

• Upvote 4