Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

Thanks everyone!! As far as I know everything is still on track! I'm just hoping we see a small article that says a small Kurdish delegation of 12 heads to Baghdad on the 17th. Because that's when it all really begins! How long it takes to implement after that is anyone's guess. I just want to see that small article about the 17th so everyone will know it's real. ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone!! As far as I know everything is still on track! I'm just hoping we see a small article that says a small Kurdish delegation of 12 heads to Baghdad on the 17th. Because that's when it all really begins! How long it takes to implement after that is anyone's guess. I just want to see that small article about the 17th so everyone will know it's real. ;)

greghi, let us know if u hear anything else,

i learned along time ago to listen to rumours, 

many times the rumour does come out true.

Reason i learned this was for years i never listened,

fyi i am still working and broke, if i listened i would be in the islands right now

or my own island

keep posting my friend

Thanks GregHi for the intel. I have every thing crossed and something has to happen

eventually. I will miss all of the back and forth comments and pictures.  Can't wait to

meet the everyone at the largest party ever.

ok great drinks are on you 

I've been waiting for six years now, and as I look back, it feels like it's been an eternity. We have certainly seen a lot of people, both in Iraq and on this site, come and go in that time. I still miss some of them. Remember the ladies, or was it the girls?  Those three older women who came here one at a time, if I recall correctly.  And I have physically moved where I live three times since I first came here. lol  Most of you were already here when I got here the first time, all starry-eyed about my coming riches.  I can now look back and laugh, but I still feel confident the RV will happen almost any time, and in fact, I am more sure of it now than ever before.  But a fool and his hopes are not easily parted. lol

Go Iraq!!  Go dinar!! :)

• Upvote 2

I've been waiting for six years now, and as I look back, it feels like it's been an eternity. We have certainly seen a lot of people, both in Iraq and on this site, come and go in that time. I still miss some of them. Remember the ladies, or was it the girls?  Those three older women who came here one at a time, if I recall correctly.  And I have physically moved where I live three times since I first came here. lol  Most of you were already here when I got here the first time, all starry-eyed about my coming riches.  I can now look back and laugh, but I still feel confident the RV will happen almost any time, and in fact, I am more sure of it now than ever before.  But a fool and his hopes are not easily parted. lol

Go Iraq!!  Go dinar!! :)

hi nice to meet you, never seen you here before

hahahhahahha

god  i hope this is not hell

• Upvote 2

Hi girls and do you remember most of the time we were on chat.

The other things for me were praying that my passport came in time and

Adam  kept on saying read read read, do not invest more than you could

afford to loose, with your heart racing. Ah the good old days.  My date was

Oct, 2010. My how time fly's!

• Upvote 4

We are dealing with basically sub-human people. I hope this works out but in the meantime we need to bar any of them from entering the US! Listen to Donald Trump because those people in San Bernardino could be your family members. Just because that happened to someone you don't know doesn't minimize the tragedy. I challenge anyone to argue that point.

• Upvote 3

oh yea.....i can remember one time in chat that we were sitting in chat waiting on news...we almost crashed the site....turns out is was a guru lie AGAIN...lol

I remember doing the same when a very drunk Randelln said his friend was cashing out in the streets ,that was so long ago,been divorced made unemployed ,emigrated and started a new life since then lol

• Upvote 1

Memory lane AHHHH I only get on here once in a while now but I remember all that everyone said and especially Old Sarge, he was great, and then we met the girls and remember Betty Bop and Randelln I wonder if he is still alive? I hope so.

I actually communicated with Randelln through a new site telepathicsynergy.com. you can transfer thoughts wearing a bluetooth headset and standing on one leg. The website sells low valued foreign currency as well
  • Upvote 8

Oh gee look who decided to chime in? Bruce Genders favorite clown.....a true brohomance

Looks Like Someone's Jealous ...

Colonel Umbertino In The DV Music Basement With A Pipe Wrench ...

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1