Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

A thought from a friend.

If Greg's source is viable, it would seem that Kurds are in the process of either trying to move Iraq forward with rate change or move Kurds away from Iraq with independence.

This may or may not be related, but it does answer the single looming question in my mind regarding Greg's intel (which I find possible) ... with that question being, "What is behind Kurd delegation going to Bagdad with proposed rate change and 2-month deadline to get it done?"

Possibly IMF pressure--which seemed a really big stretch in my mind, as I would assume IMF pressure would be on Baghdad and not involve Kurds.

Could the Kurds be trying to give Iraq an ultimatum by proposing rate change before their bid for independence? Not sure, but it certainly seems like a much more viable answer to my question than anything else that's popped into my mind.

• Upvote 4

Thanks everyone for the support! I appreciate it! I find myself in a strange situation and one that I probably deserve. You see I have now become an "Intel" provider. For years I hated "Intel" and those that brought it because I felt they were all lieing. I don't lie. I'm far from a goodie too shoes, but I don't lie. My friend has always been fairly negative when I bring up the dinar. When I mentioned the possibility of it RV' ing he would just say anything is possible but they have too much corruption and security problems with ISIS. I could tell he didn't think it would happen any time soon. So when he got the first call around Thanksgiving from his Kurdish Parliment friend who was involved in proposing a new rate, it immediately changed his attitude and tune. That got my attention. I could tell by his attitude he was for real. I believe 100% what he is telling me. If that changes I will immediately stop posting what he says, but he doesn't hear from his friends over there to much anyway. I am really hoping there is an article that comes out backing up his story, but I'm not sure there will be one because the delegation is only 12 people that will go to Baghdad on the 17th. But I'm going to be looking hard for an article. Unless I hear new news this is where what I have heard basically ends. I don't know how long it will take to approve the new rate, nor how long after that to implement it. But my friend thinks it will be fairly quick, so we shall see. Please look for articles about the 17th and post them here if there is any. That will help validate his Intel.

• Upvote 10

Posting what you believe is a legitimate "rumor" takes guts.

Believing it takes more guts.

I appreciate all who put their necks out there.......keep it coming

If we didn't put our necks out ... we'd be buried up here in the Great White North

giraffe.jpg

Awesome contribution Greg ... appreciate your keeping us informed.

• Upvote 3

And another thing Greg.

For a few years, when the going gets tough, the KRG has tried to secede from Baghdad. They have talked many times about their own currency. I am asking you this, is it a possibility this group is going to Baghdad to try and break away again and have their own region/currency? The Kurds have been hit very hard.  Almost 2 million refugees... They have all the wealth, but will only get 17% of THEIR OIL, if the HCL gets published in the Gazette. 

Let's have a dialogue without name calling.

Kurdish confirm the importance of strengthening relations with Baghdad

Saying that the Kurds are gonna break off of Iraq is kinda like saying Texas is going to actually 

become its own country. 

Buying More Dinar Because Of It - Takes A Putz ...

:D :D :D

When I win a billion dollars tomorrow night how much dinar do ya think 

I'll buy then?  :cigar:  :cigar:  :goodnews:  :goodnews:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Thanks everyone for the support! I appreciate it! I find myself in a strange situation and one that I probably deserve. You see I have now become an "Intel" provider. For years I hated "Intel" and those that brought it because I felt they were all lieing. I don't lie. I'm far from a goodie too shoes, but I don't lie. My friend has always been fairly negative when I bring up the dinar. When I mentioned the possibility of it RV' ing he would just say anything is possible but they have too much corruption and security problems with ISIS. I could tell he didn't think it would happen any time soon. So when he got the first call around Thanksgiving from his Kurdish Parliment friend who was involved in proposing a new rate, it immediately changed his attitude and tune. That got my attention. I could tell by his attitude he was for real. I believe 100% what he is telling me. If that changes I will immediately stop posting what he says, but he doesn't hear from his friends over there to much anyway. I am really hoping there is an article that comes out backing up his story, but I'm not sure there will be one because the delegation is only 12 people that will go to Baghdad on the 17th. But I'm going to be looking hard for an article. Unless I hear new news this is where what I have heard basically ends. I don't know how long it will take to approve the new rate, nor how long after that to implement it. But my friend thinks it will be fairly quick, so we shall see. Please look for articles about the 17th and post them here if there is any. That will help validate his Intel.

Brother, I have come to this site several yrs ago. It was and still is my first and only 

foray into internet blogging. Like you I not only don't lie I simply don't see a reason to lie.

Likewise I kinda thought that was the moral foundation of most of the folks on the net.

Man was I wrong. I have come to know that most people who post on blogs have learned quite

well how to become multiple personalities, though I truly don't understand why. But what has 

amazed me the most is how much someone of integrity and moral honesty is belligerently

attacked and belittled simply because they are who they are. It matters not how much money

one may spend, or whatever one may bring to the blog, Honesty will be punished.    

But know this, I along with many here, admire your integrity and honesty. Keep on doing that 

which you're doing and know that we are swimming with sharks. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for continuing to share your info  GregHi...   :tiphat:

We always appreciate some "New Info" ...............that will "One Day" turn out to be true.

Most of us suspect this "RV"  will occur "Sooner Rather Than Later", so hopefully your friend is onto something here.

As you were told "3 Weeks Ago", maybe End of Feb is "The Real Timetable" for completion, we'll all know soon enough.

We appreciate ya going out on that there limb to share your info, just hang on tight, cuz that's one steep drop if his timing is off....

amazing-animal-pictures.jpg

:peace:

• Upvote 2

When I win a billion dollars tomorrow night how much dinar do ya think 

I'll buy then?

Read more:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214231-what-i-heard/page-2#ixzz3x50qfyyW

None 

If you win a Billion Dollars tomorrow ( I wish you  and all playing here the best) then you 'll be able to make  one ( out of many)  perversion of us poor  frustrated Dinarians come true....Use all ( or most anyway) Dinar 25k bills you hold as wallpaper in a selected ( the biggest) room in your new Villa... Call it the TORTURE ROOM!

Then whatever you got left you can use as toilet paper in your posh bathroom

Edited by umbertino