Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank: no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate

rico1

A friend of mine sent me this. I don't know if it is true and/or what the rate is in the budget.

If they mean the rate it is now or the rate it was before it was devalued.

V/r

Rico.

Central bank: no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate

1/11/2016

0 Comments

780569872.jpg?250

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: denied the monetary policy committee at the central bank no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate, while confirming that the reduction in the value of the dinar meant hurting purchasing power.
The monetary policy committee said in a statement no intention to amend the dinar exchange rate and that what is declared by the otherwise from any person or entity has not considered, especially after the price has been installed in the budget agreement with the Government and the International Monetary Fund.
She added that the central bank is well aware that any reduction in the value of the dinar meant hurting purchasing power of citizens because most of their needs are imported, noting that address the financial situation must be addressed to the advancement of the real sectors.
He noted that the bank's initiative to provide loans for the promotion of these sectors was a signal and an incentive for the advancement of those sectors, saying that the bank's board is the only body authorized by law to determine the exchange rate and every statement in this regard does not issue him is confusion and upheaval of the market. SOURCE